[Kikue's Scrapbook] Drafting can't ever wait.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Kikue on August 29th, 2011, 9:21 pm

Home of my incomplete and complete CS's I don't feel like implementing yet. Or even will implement at all. Just making them, so they're up for grabs xD.

Oh and about comments: Make them rain. I love it when people criticize my work/idea's. If I type in ---- I don't know what to put there yet.

Boindil Dubbelkling is mine. Sorry but this one is one I REALLY want to finish and keep myself.

Taki :
Character's Name
Taki

Basic Information

Race: Konti
Birthday & Age : ----

Physical Description
Taki is a Konti of 5ft10. Her eyes are translucant green, offsetting against her pale white hair. Her body is only slightly on the skinny side, but has developed into an eye-catching body. She usually wears clothing that leaves her back bare, as if to show off her Konti nature. Her forehead is adorned with the irridiscent white scales that are another obvious sign of her being Konti.

Will work more on this later, right now don't feel like it anymore.
Last edited by Kikue on September 3rd, 2011, 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Kikue
Avora Huntress

Words: 42025
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2011, 7:35 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Revy Hiroe on September 3rd, 2011, 2:19 pm

Character's Name
Boïndil Dubbelkling Terras

Basic Information

Race: Isur
Birthday & Age : 60 years old Winter 80th, 451AV
Height: 4'9
Weight: 180lbs

Physical Description
Boïndil is a firm built Isur. Her arms are both thick from her work as a blacksmith and her chest well muscled. She has the standard features of a pale blue skin lined with her silver veins. Her right arm is colored deep purple, representing what clan she's part of. Her facial structure is soft, but stern, as if she had a rough youth. To most people it would look as if she'd be angry all of the time, even though most of the time, she just has her face relaxed. She wears only some bandages around her chest to tie off her breasts and wears black woolen leather pants.

Character Concept

Personality
Boindil seems cold-hearted, but in fact she just keeps her feelings inside of her. Whenever one makes a promise or agreement with her, she'll always honor it. It wouldn't matter what she'd have to do for it, but she'd honor it.
People who she deems as her friends can be sure of it that she'd always help them in time of need, but it is extremely rare for her to make friends with anyone besides other Isur. One of her strong qualities is her patience and coolheadedness. She hasn't lost her temper once yet, but people haven't been patient enough to try it. One could consider her a pacifist as she despises combat.

Character History
Boïndil had a rather uneventful youth. She was raised at and helped out at the forge. She made her first weapon there, a widowmaker, even though it was pretty bad quality. This was because her nephew disturbed her badly so that the mixture of the steel went bad, resulting in a very poorly made weapon. As she turned 45 she was introduced to that same nephew as his bride. She couldn't stand it and got into a big argument with her parents. She still hated his guts from the mistake she made with her widowmaker. The argument escalated so high that it resulted in Boïndil leaving Sultros.

Ethics
Friends and family come first. After that promises.

Dislikes
Arguments, fights, angry people.

Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore]

Skills
Blacksmithing: 30 (20SP 10RB)
Weapon[Widowmaker]: 10 (SP)
Weaponsmithing: 10 (SP)
Armorsmithing: 10 (SP)

Lore
Smithing a Widowmaker (SP)
Marrying my nephew? No way. (SP)

Gnosis

Languages

Fluent - Isurian
    Basic - Common

Possessions
Clothing
    Cotton wraps (for around the chest.) (SP)
    Black leather breeches (SP)
    A pair of sandals (SP)
    Brown woolen cloak
Equipment
    1 Waterskin
    1 Backpack which contains:
    1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, soap)
    Food for a week
    1 eating knife
    Flint & Steel
Heirloom
Flawed and chipped Widowmaker
Housing
1 basic 20x20 single room (400 sq feet) with a hearth, bunk, chest, chair, and small table located deep in Stormhold keep in Syliras. (SP)

Ledger
[list]
+ 100 Gold Mizas (Starting package)
100 GM

unfinished CS, will work on this later on.
Last edited by Revy Hiroe on September 19th, 2011, 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Revy Hiroe on September 19th, 2011, 1:00 pm

(14:53:54) Kikue: (whispers) Do you know what Audicity means? (fake whisper)
(14:54:05) ChatBot: Avant_Garde logs into the Chat.
(14:54:28) Cachet: (whispers) think it is a music editor program
(14:54:32) Vanator: (whispers) the word itself or the software?
(14:54:36) Chemar_Tisserand: (whispers) I do.
(14:54:36) Aquila: (whispers) Absolutely no idea :D
(14:54:48) Kikue: hhahaha xD
(14:54:51) Chemar_Tisserand: (whispers) Why do you ask?
(14:54:57) Vanator: (whispers) Audacity is an audio recording software
(14:54:57) Innoxium: (whispers) nope, not off my head, but it is a program for the computer. :)
(14:54:59) Kikue: fake whisper xD
(14:55:05) Innoxium: LoL
(14:55:08) Vanator: (whispers) oh you bastard
(14:55:16) Chemar_Tisserand: ha
(14:55:18) Aquila: I hate joo!
(14:55:19) Vanator: Kik...I am so gonna kick your butt!
(14:55:19) Chemar_Tisserand: :)
(14:55:23) Aquila: :D
(14:55:33) Tessa_Poe: (whispers) Audicity? Or Audacity?
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Kikue on October 11th, 2011, 9:01 am

Naginata :
Weight: 1.8kg or 4.05 lbs
Thickness Blade: 7.9 mm or 0.31 inch
Blade length: 53.3 cm or 21 inch
Handle Length: 182.88 cm or 72 inch
Total Length: 236.18 cm or 93 inch

style: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObVKYFdBJpQ

Katana set :
Weight: 1.36 kg or 3 lbs
Thickness: 7.9 mm or 0.31 inch
Blade length: 91.4 cm or 36 inch
Handle length 33.0 cm or 13 inch
Total Length: 124.4 cm or 49 inch

Weight: 0.87 kg or 1.9 lbs
Blade Thickness: 7.9 mm or 0.31 inch
Blade Length: 53.3 cm or 21 inch
Handle Length: 21.6 cm or 8.5 inch
Total Length: 74.9 cm or 29.5 inch
Last edited by Kikue on November 24th, 2011, 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Kikue
Avora Huntress

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Kikue on October 19th, 2011, 4:59 pm

CARE! CARE! Ragepost! Read at your own risk. The writer of this isn't responsible for any mental damage it may cause.

Raging Bigtime :
I love it how it's "I don't give a petch what the rest thinks about it. I do what I do and no one may tell me otherwise." Like hello? Can't one be at least a little fucking sane to think about the consequences of one's actions?
I hate how this is noticeable everywhere. Out on the streets, in games and even at work. Everyone is greedy as fuck or is just not interested in trying to make life go a little easier for other people.

When someone tries to give a few tips about how they can change what they do a little so that others will have LESS of a fucking problem dealing with whatever is caused by a person, they get yelled at for being nosy and that they should mind their own damn business. Well sometimes what people do IS other people's business as well, since they are the ones affected with the consequences.

So all I would love to see is for the piece of shyke kids (yes even adults react like scrunty, silverspooned kids) think about the consequences of their actions and at least TRY to be a little more thoughtful of others. Damnit, I hate people who can't take well meant advice, saying that they know better when their actions speak otherwise.
Ugh, well so far for my rage. I feel a bit better now. In advance I apologize if someone is hurt by this. I merely tried stating the obvious and I hope that those people that actually fit this, will try and be a bit nicer to others.
Kikue
Avora Huntress

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Revy Hiroe on January 30th, 2012, 3:58 pm

Kikue wrote:
Naginata :
Weight: 1.8kg or 4.05 lbs
Thickness Blade: 7.9 mm or 0.31 inch
Blade length: 50.8 cm or 20 inch
Handle Length: 152.29 cm or 60 inch
Total Length: 203.05 cm or 80 inch

style: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObVKYFdBJpQ

Katana set :
Weight: 1.36 kg or 3 lbs
Thickness: 7.9 mm or 0.31 inch
Blade length: 91.4 cm or 36 inch
Handle length 33.0 cm or 13 inch
Total Length: 124.4 cm or 49 inch

Weight: 0.87 kg or 1.9 lbs
Blade Thickness: 7.9 mm or 0.31 inch
Blade Length: 53.3 cm or 21 inch
Handle Length: 21.6 cm or 8.5 inch
Total Length: 74.9 cm or 29.5 inch
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Revy Hiroe on March 16th, 2013, 3:21 pm

To buy

Full-plate armorset: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=17725
Magecrafting needed:
- 1 lvl sturdiness
- enough for the glowing eyes.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Revy Hiroe on March 29th, 2015, 2:14 am

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui.

Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc, quis gravida magna mi a libero. Fusce vulputate eleifend sapien. Vestibulum purus quam, scelerisque ut, mollis sed, nonummy id, metus. Nullam accumsan lorem in dui. Cras ultricies mi eu turpis hendrerit fringilla. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In ac dui quis mi consectetuer lacinia.

Code: Select all
[style2=width:650px; margin:auto][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=44401[/img][style=width:630px; padding:10px; background-color: #0f0710; color:#848185;][/style][/style2]
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Revy Hiroe on July 7th, 2015, 10:39 am

Soles and Heels

A small shop, tucked away at the end of the street where An Elegant Weave is located, was opened on the 2nd of summer in the year 515 AV. It is quite unremarkable on the outside, for it only has a sign of a shoe on the outside. Despite it's simplicity on the outside, the inside looks really chaotic. Almost every inch of the main room is in use. Customers have to wait close to the entrance, if they want to be helped.

When one enters, they have a few feet until they hit the counter. One can take seat on one of the three chairs present, while they wait to be helped. Beyond the counter they would see a mess of materials and tools on one of the benches, drawings and more tools of the floor, two chairs and shelves filled with materials and shoes. The owner of the shop isn't too concerned with how the shop looks, as long as she is able to present her very best work to the few customers she gets.

Currently Soles and Heels takes mostly custom orders, even if they are for plain shoes, as there just isn't enough space to get a few racks of shoes set up.

NPC :
Name: Natalija Brankovich
DoB: 67th Fall, 489AV
PoB: Nyka
Skills: 47 Drawing, 51 Cobbling, 39 Tanning, 29 Writing, Drinking 45
Additional Info: Natalija Brankovich was born and raised in Nyka. She's always been a flamboyand woman. Parties, get togethers, birthdays, it didn't matter, she made everything lively with her cheerfulness and sheer amount of energy. If this was inhereted from her dad, she didn't know. Besides her flamboyand behavior, she never backed away from a drinking contest, drinking most men, if not all, under the table. Back in Nyka she was known as a party animal.

Her mother had raised her on her own, seeing how the girl was the result of a one night stand. She wanted her daughter to inherit her own little writing shop, but the girl was usually found in the cobbling shops. She was just fascinated with the art of creating shoes. She learned the art from one of the cobblers, mostly by watching him and later after having been his apprentice for a solid six years.

Despite how much fun she had in Nyka the, now grown up, woman wanted to leave her city of birth and spread the Nykan love for fashion to the lesser cities, thinking that maybe they too could be as grand as her home city. Her heritage can be seen in her designs, most of them as flamboyand and colorful as she is herself.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Revy Hiroe on January 23rd, 2016, 10:00 am

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Code: Select all
[style=width:600px; margin:auto; padding:20px;background-color: #000000; color:#E8F1F6; border-radius: 30px 30px 30px 30px; font-size: 110%][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/1yhQsle.png[/img][/center][googlefont=Handlee][/googlefont][/style]
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)