Oscar Eziar

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Oscar Eziar

Postby Oscar Eziar on September 1st, 2011, 9:23 pm

Basic Information

Name : Oscar Eziar
Race: Human
Language : Common
Age/Birthday : 23 / 488AV

Physical Description

Oscar stands at a height of 6'0 and weighing 235 pounds, with a well defined and ripped body, due to years of fighting and working out, at every available opportunity. He sports military short black hair, with long and thin sideburns , that rub against his ears. One of Oscars most striking features are his piercing crystal blue eyes, that seem to pierce the soul of anyone who stare into them long enough.Oscar's face is tight and chiseled , baring one scar, that runs deep from his right eye across to the tip of his right ear.His hands always battered and bruised, from bare knuckle fights, and generally poor hygiene , due to rough living

Character Concept

Oscar is a fighter , both on the streets and in his heart. He is a confident man, who does whatever it takes to get by another day. He is manipulative and cunning, a con-artist. But on the outside looks like a broken and lonely man. He will steal what he can, when he can.Dignity went out the window many years ago.

Character History

Oscar was born a lonely child in the city of Zeltiva, where he continues to love today. At the age of 2 , his parents abandoned him and left for the city of Sylira. Left in his abandoned house for two days, Oscar was discovered by an elderly old man, who took Oscar into his own care.This old man , who Oscar always refers too as ' Captain ' was a widower without children, so the situation, benefited both parties.Although this old man was extremely poor and living in a rough one bedroom apartment, they lived a generally good life, it is here where Oscar started to learn , the skills he has today. Due to the Captains poor financial situation, he had reverted to theft, to sustain a living.These skills he then taught to young Oscar, as it was the only thing the old man knew, the only knowledge he could pass down.

At the age of 10, Oscar was caught while trying to steal 15 Gold coins, from a merchant. But as the merchant was dragging Oscar to the nearest Guards,his fists began to clench up, and a sudden rage overcame him, leading him to punch the merchant into the chest, and then to the face, which forced the merchant to release his grip, and ultimately meant Oscar was free, so he ran.Once Oscar returned home, he told the Captain what had happened, he said '' my boy, you have the heart of a lion, and fists of steel '' to this day, they are the words Oscar lives by. Noticing the boy, had an extreme gift, in hand to hand combat, the Captain began to train young Oscar in the disciplined sport of boxing. This training continued until Oscar was of the age of 13, when the old man, sadly passed away.

Now on his own, Oscar knew he had to fend for himself.He left the old man's apartment, as if he was caught living there alone, he would of been put into an orphanage. Oscar was now a street beggar, but with two incredible talents, theft and hand to hand combat.Throughout his teenage years, Oscar continued to live on the streets, stealing and now fighting grown men for coins. He also learned to use his brain and mouth to earn more, he became charming and manipulative.At the age of 17, Oscar convinced a sweet, hormone driven girl into thinking he was the son of a well-off merchant, and was living in a very expensive apartment. Once he gained the trust of the girl , and after dating for a couple of weeks, Oscar proceeded to rob from the girls house, every time he was there. It came to a point where Oscar had taken everything he could possibly take, without suspicion, it was at this time, he dumped the girl and was never heard from again.

Oscar to this day, still steals, fights and manipulates...... a true con-artist.

Skills
Skill Ranks Points
Boxing Novice 15 ( human bonus )
Locksmithing Novice 10 ( starting )
Stealth Novice 10 ( starting )
Speech Novice 10 ( starting )
Unarmed Combat Novice 10 ( starting )
Escape Artist Novice 10 ( starting )

Heirloom

Chrome cigarette lighter

Clothing

* One green cotton vest , One lack Cotton vest
* Two black trousers
* Black riding boots
* white boxing tape
* One Black hooded cloak

Possessions

* Bedroll
*Blanket
*Backpack
*Chrome cigarette lighter
*Lock picking tools

Ledger

100 gold coins ( starting package )

Lore

*Captains knowledge
* No lock un-lockable
Oscar Eziar
Player

Words: 1796
Joined roleplay: September 1st, 2011, 6:35 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Oscar Eziar

Postby Avant Garde on September 20th, 2011, 1:16 pm

Greetings, and Welcome to Mizahar!

I am Avant Garde and I am what's known here at Mizahar as a Character Sheet Liaison. My job is to help others with their Character Sheets by making sure they are correct and prepping them for playing. Here I noticed a couple of things in your Character Sheet that need some tweaking.

Upon inspection of your equipment and possessions, I see you do not have a housing package. If you choose to “cash in” your housing, you may take an extra 500 Mizas, but be warned: You will be expected to note in your ledger where you have stayed. Mizahar is a dangerous place, so you will be expected to stay in a place such as an Inn or other shelter, and deduct the costs of your stay in your ledger. The only alternative to this matter would be if you had a Wilderness Survival skill level high enough to be able to protect yourself and survive out in the wild of Miza. Please make your choice, and adjust your CS.

Also, your heirloom is listed as a chrome cigarette lighter. In Mizahar, there are no cigarettes, and there would be no cigarette lighters.

Everything else looks good so far! Please make the mentioned adjustments to your Character Sheet and you'll be thread-ready! Thank you for your compliance, and I bid you a grand welcome to Mizahar! Feel free to message me with any further questions/comments/concerns. PM me after you have made the requested changes and I will remove this post.

Avant Garde

Avant Garde
Character Sheet Liaison

Words: 26584
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2011, 5:12 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook