The "Point" System Question& Important Question

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Aizeth Lieth on September 1st, 2011, 9:42 pm

Hi, I've finally had enough time and effort to begin working on my CS. After studying the lore of my Planned Area (Syliras) deeply and examining it, I've noticed the 'Point' System regardining skills and such. For Example, 5 Points To Swords, 10 Points To Bows, 20 To Eyesight etc. etc. But, what caught my eye and curious was how this was structure for...presumely, Adult Characters.

Now, about the Point System, does the same '50' Point Limit still applied to let's say...a char that's roughly only ten-thirthteen years old? Or, a more better question is if that type of character is even allowed at that. Just quite curious, as it would be very grateful. Thank You :).

(Hmm...now should I be Human or Ghost...such a difficult question...).
Aizeth Lieth
Player

Words: 3241
Joined roleplay: August 29th, 2011, 2:35 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Growl on September 1st, 2011, 9:57 pm

Each race starts with 50 skill points, in addition to their racial bonus, regardless of age. (The only time this may change is if you get an NPC approved in the HD- sometimes, you will have to pay for them with skills or money. Or so I have been told). Anyway, as a human, you'd get the 50 skill points, and 15 RB points to use in a skill of your choice. The rest of the races, with the exception of the Benshira and mixed bloods, are slightly more specific. Please note, that if you do choose to switch, your RB will too, and so could the number of skill points alloted to you in your starting package.

Also, being a 10 or thirteen year old in this game will be dangerous. Well... more dangerous than if you were a bit older. This game is always rather dangerous. Hope that helps,

Ianthe
I carry the words of the dead.
Growl
Lost Soul

Words: 167857
Joined roleplay: April 27th, 2011, 12:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Aizeth Lieth on September 1st, 2011, 10:00 pm

Hmm...I see, quite makes sense I suppose. Thank You~! ^_^!

Ah, but aren't all games a bit dangerous at times ;s? I'm really making this pre-teen for the sake of a more...different character within the community. Besides, if the worst sadden case my char is heavily wounded/dies, I'm willing to always make more~! ^_^ I gladly appreciate all the help~! :)
Aizeth Lieth
Player

Words: 3241
Joined roleplay: August 29th, 2011, 2:35 am
Race: Human
Character sheet