[Black Rock DS Office- Growl] On the Wings of a Butterfly

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Black Rock DS Office- Growl] On the Wings of a Butterfly

Postby Growl on May 1st, 2011, 3:11 pm

Why remain a caterpillar, when you have the ability to become a butterfly?

Hello! And welcome to Black Rock just pull up a chair and try not to scream when a ghost pops out at you...

After you have gotten settled, feel free to tell me what you need. Your options include:

1) Having a finished thread graded.
2) Some sort of moderated adventure.
3) Have a question about the lovely city or its people answered.

Procedure :
In order to go about these things, please do the following:

For option one: just link the thread in my office, and I'll get to it as soon as I can. If you want a specific sort of exp, (say brawling as opposed to unarmed, please mention that, and I'll see what I can do).

For option two: send me a pm or post directly in my office concerning what you would like your adventure to be about. Or, if you don't have a set idea, feel free to mention a few skills you'd like to work on, and we'll see what we can work out.

Things I would love to mod: anything involving shortbows or longbows. Anything involving magic.

Things I cannot or will not do for you: I hate crossbows, please do not ask me to help you learn crossbow. Lastly, please don't ask me to help you with medicine. It's not exactly a strong point of mine.

Note: My modded threads will be limited so I don't get overwhelmed. I am aiming for 2-3 at a time, but may start off a little slower, just so I can settle in. If you notice I am modding the maximum number of threads, do not worry! I can add you to my waiting list, and you'll be guaranteed a thread as soon as something opens up!

Current Thread List:

Waiting List:

Sayf

Current Projects:

TBD

*Notice: If I am modding a thread for you, and you take longer than a month or so to reply, then I am pulling you off my current thread list. If you decide you want to thread again with me, you can ask, and your thread will be revived, only after everyone on the waiting list has been tended to first. The only exception to this rule is if you inform me that you are going somewhere, and won't be around to post. Thank you!
Last edited by Growl on December 1st, 2011, 3:05 am, edited 8 times in total.
I carry the words of the dead.
Growl
Lost Soul

Words: 167857
Joined roleplay: April 27th, 2011, 12:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office