[Sanctuary] TCB (Kavala)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

[Sanctuary] TCB (Kavala)

Postby Cugacon on September 10th, 2011, 11:35 pm

Elantok too saw no point to prolonging a fruitless discussion about a moot point. Regardless of the Konti’s description of his words as threats and bullying, what he had said was the truth. He could not say he knew his son’s heart inside and out. But he knew Cugacon well enough to be able to say with certainty that he would not abuse a female – be she Konti, Kelvic, Human, or whatever race. So in the end, whether the breeding was easy or hard on Kavala was very much up to her. Elantok was merely stating the obvious. And he had done so once, and she was still clearly upset – so he would not waste his time or hers further.

“I have said what I came here to say, and, however you choose to take them, my words were spoken only as the truth, Kavala. As you say, cooperation is the best course. Whether you find Cugacon unsavory or not is of course up to you. For that, time will tell.” Regardless of her brusque dismissal of him, Elantok maintained his calm demeanor and nodded. “It is my hope all will work out well for both of you. It is my hope that a child will come of your union. And to that end, I will now go discuss matters with the Oathmaster – as we have agreed upon. Good day to you, Kavala.”

With that he turned and unhurriedly left her to her thoughts.
Cugacon
my brother, myself

Words: 90475
Joined roleplay: August 28th, 2011, 4:46 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

[Sanctuary] TCB (Kavala)

Postby Stranger on September 17th, 2011, 4:19 am

XP Award!

Cugacon:

Lore:
Daddy Takes Care of Business
Stubborness Runs in the Family
Awkward Situations to Step Into
A Hellcat Lies in Wait

Kavala:

Running – I
Swimming – I
Animal Husbandry – I
Rhetoric – 5
Negotiation - 3

Lore:
Losing the Fire Within
Longing for Family
Being Supermom
Playing Whore for the Preservation of a Race
Being a Tough Negotiator
The Shock of Misunderstanding

Other Notes:

Ooh, poor Kavala. Poor Akalaks in general. Poor Cuga, when daddy comes home! This thread was written incredibly well and did an exceptional job capturing the ingrained difficulty and discomfort of such an unfortunate situation. Fantastic job, guys. Can't wait to read what Cuga has to say. Let me know if you think I missed something.
Stranger
Candy Maker

Words: 31827
Joined roleplay: September 10th, 2011, 1:48 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous