[Solo]Training an Angry Wolf(Miro's House)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

[Solo]Training an Angry Wolf(Miro's House)

Postby Belaya Smert on September 12th, 2011, 5:52 am

2nd day of Fall, 511 AV

Facing the practice dummy, Belaya pulled out his Katana, "White". He had noticed that Miro was getting much better with his combat skills, so he needed to train some so as not to fall so far behind. He bowed towards the practice dummy, then got into his starting stance. Holding the Katana vertically in front of him with both hands, he stood with his left foot back and his right foot forward. Stepping forward, he quickly sliced across the chest of the dummy, opening a gash from which spilled out straw. Looking into the blank face of the dummy, he saw Kakashi's face smiling back at him. Snarling in rage, he began attacking Kakashi in wild abandon. "Good, good, let the rage power your limbs." Overreaching with one of his strikes, Belaya stumbled into the wall. "Be careful not to let the anger control you, fool." Belaya growled and swung his sword from overhead down onto the Kakashi's memory. It blocked his sword with a parry and bashed its shield into his face, nearly knocking him onto his back before he regained his balance.

Screaming at the top of his lungs, he lunged forward and fainted with a sideways slash, before turning it into a spinning kick. Kakashi dodged this easily and then responded with a slash from his wakizashi. Belaya barely got his blade up in time to meet this attack, then received a kick to his side, sending him flying into the wall again. His rage suddenly checked, he gathered himself together and got back up. This time Belaya used the superior reach of "White" to keep out of range of the wakizashi, feinting an overhead strike, only to back off and slash with an undercut. This caught Kakashi in the belly and Kakashi looked up at Belaya with a betrayed look in his face. Belaya screamed at him, "I know how you lied to me. I know how you took me from Delanie. Now die, and get out of my life.". As Kakashi fell to his knees and struggled to keep his intestines from falling out, Belaya slashed across his chest, and worked up into a blind fury, slashing again and again and again, until he was exhausted and there was nothing left but chunks of meat and what vaguely resembled a man's body. Sitting back against the wall, he snapped back to reality. Looking around, he saw that he had completely destroyed the practice dummy and chopped the post it had been tied onto like so much firewood.

It feels like the world's been lifted off my chest. That was so real, I could swear I could feel his blood splatter against me. Was it the city, sensing my yearning to be free of him?
Belaya Smert
Player

Words: 19991
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2011, 4:49 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet