[The Patchwork Port] How are you Mr.Fox? (Kinneas)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Ven on September 12th, 2011, 7:12 am

Day 28th of Fall, 511 AV

Yes! Ven was here, he arrived at the port of Syliras without anyone stopping him. No one even paid attention to him really, the fox was exhausted and actually quite hungry. He wanted to find a place to relax so he could regain some energy to move. As for what his next plans were, he didn't know at all. Really Ven thought about sneaking on board a ship, but then it'd require getting information. Ven was too tired to deal with people, and when he finally made it to the shore where the docks were; he found himself slipping.

Crud....to...tired...need a place to...rest.... He wasn't tired, he was actually exhausted from the trip. Such a long journey, and yet he now found himself to tired to continue. Finding a nice place under the docks, he collapsed onto the sandy shore. The bag on his bag was uncomfortable, seeing as how he was an animal. His final thoughts were now on getting some rest.
Ven
Player

Words: 40692
Joined roleplay: April 12th, 2011, 1:46 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Kinneas on September 13th, 2011, 6:54 am

Kinneas was not having a good day at all, no; in fact it was quite the opposite. This was probably one of the worst days he has had in the city for quite a long time. The reason wasn’t because, gods forbid, Miro or how rowdy and active he has been lately. It was the city, it was his situation, it was his manor, his manor that still hasn’t got anything done on it. It was his manor, the only reminance of his families legacy besides the swords that they crafted, was in the dumps. It needed to be restored, but Kinne had no money to do it.

Maybe… Maybe it wasn’t the manor? Perhaps what irked him was life in general. He hadn’t got enough practice with his martial art in that he wanted to and he was just angry at that? Why was he so mad? Taking a deep in he held it inside him for a minute before calmly breathing out. Slowly the breath exited him and he could feel himself getting calmer. Smiling a little he kept on walking. He was going nowhere in particular; just letting the city shift in front of him and sees where it takes him. It was always interesting in Alvadas because you never know where it is going to take you, that was a fact.

As he walked the town seemed to thin out and he could smell the sea, the smell reminded him of his early childhood at the dock. The city must be taking him there. Smiling at the memories that flooded back he gladly walked into such a busy place, given the time of day, many people would be walking about and sailors and merchants and people of all kinds would be wandering there. That brought him back.

Though today he wasn’t feeling the docks as much as beach seemed inviting, the sand below the docks and under them called to him and he smiled back. He knew he wanted to go down there, and so he would.

Hurrying down there the feeling of sand under his feet felt way better than the roads of Alvadas. At least he knew what he was standing on, no? Looking out into the sea he noticed something shift out of the corner of his eye. Being a man never to blow such images off he looked and at first he saw nothing. No one, nobody, could he be mistaken? Taking a closer look he realized when he spied a quite unusual looking heap on the sand beneath the docks. Curious, he began towards it. Was it… at first all he saw was the bag.

Walking up there and looking at the docks he came to the conclusion that one of people on the docks must have dropped it and if he could return the bag to whoever had lost it he would be a hero. Though it was not until he was up closer did he realize that the bag was attached to something. How odd. He thought as he realized what he was staring at now. A fox, a fox with a bag. Grinning, ”You are a clever little thing aren’t ya?” he asked finding it odd that the creature was not only wearing a bag but it didn’t move either when he approached it.

Crouching down he eventually ended up sitting in the sand as he got down to the foxes level, ”Hello, little friend?” he asked trying to get its attention, slowly reaching an all too curious hand out to try to touch some of the foxes fur.
Kinneas
Player

Words: 60886
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2011, 7:04 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ven on September 13th, 2011, 7:26 am

He heard many footsteps from afar, but when Ven heard approaching ones he could only manage to open one eye out of exhaustion. Seeing that some random human with black hair had managed to come along, Oh joy, some annoying lowlife human who has nothing better to do with his existence besides torment me. What does this pathetic dirty thing want? To poke me with a stick or something? When the human actually knelt down to the ground, Ven then lifted his head and let out a yawn. So you actually came to worship me, is that it? Your on your knees with that stupid look on your face, so you must be worshiping me. He saw the black haired human bend forward, curiosity shown in his face. Get a life human, I don't need worshipers right now. You can bother some other fox for all I care.

A hand slowly revealed itself in his face. Hey! What are you doing? Why does your hand smell like cheese? Have you been eating cheese? Or touching something that smells like cheese? Cheese is rather nasty you know... The hand was close now, nearly touching his fur. Don't do it, I swear I'll put a vex on you. His eyes glared up to the guy, giving a leer at his face. Don't do it, I'll curse you forever. You won't live to see another red fox. I swear! You can....fine whatever, I'm too tired to do anything anyway. He relaxed and laid his head back down in the sand, watching the human with cautious eyes. However that soon changed when the hand began petting and massaging him. Ooooooh yeah... Getting worshiped isn't as half bad as I though......
Ven
Player

Words: 40692
Joined roleplay: April 12th, 2011, 1:46 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook