[Lirilazula] Private Diary of a Priestess

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

[Lirilazula] Private Diary of a Priestess

Postby Lirilazula on February 18th, 2010, 11:09 pm

Winter, Day 20, 509 AV

Private thoughts are to be reserved for prayer and meditation. To the person who might have found this diary, might've gotten her sneaky little hands on it, and is reading it now, there is truly no need to look any further. You won't find anything interesting. Unless, of course, you are dull enough to find my organizational thoughts interesting.

Purpose: To lay out assignments, record brief ideas for lessons and sermons, and to keep note of tasks that might need to be done, to record the status of a particular project, etc.

I may also record my impressions, but these will be as objective as possible.

Today is the one-year anniversary of my ordination into Her priesthood.

Assigned tasks for the year, beginning immediately:

~Instruction of daily writing lesson to the snakelings.
~Thrice-weekly instruction of medicine to aspiring priestesses.
~Thrice-weekly duty in the medicine hall, beginning at midnight.
~Once-weekly ritual, at least.

Last edited by Lirilazula on February 23rd, 2010, 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Save your poison for a lover
who is on your side.
Lirilazula
No backward glances.

Words: 13483
Joined roleplay: February 17th, 2010, 6:49 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Re: [Lirilazula] Private Diary of a Priestess

Postby Lirilazula on February 23rd, 2010, 5:58 am

Winter, Day 25, 509 AV

Medicine Hall, night duty. It's dull for now. Not for long, I suspect. Nights are the busiest.

Observations about duties thus far:

~The snakelings need serious adjustments in posture if their handwriting is ever to measure up. Practice this at the start of each lesson.

~Just took notice here tonight: the plants in my healing kit are running low.

~Need to form a lecture on ritual dance for the

(Later)

Sylthea was just hurried in. Convulsions, fever. Again. Luckily, she was in Umsanque's care while I was on duty. Normally, she is perfectly capable on her own, but had I not left her with Umsanque tonight... I don't know. Well - yes, I do. But this is the third incident of Winter already...

Treated and calmed, now. I brought down her fever; thus, convulsions stopped.

She'll stay here tonight.

Save your poison for a lover
who is on your side.
Lirilazula
No backward glances.

Words: 13483
Joined roleplay: February 17th, 2010, 6:49 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook