Help needed with character pictures.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Help needed with character pictures.

Postby Nanithel on October 18th, 2011, 2:23 am

I'd really appreciate some help finding pictures for my characters, I lack the skills and determination to surf for pictures myself so help is needed^^

Nanithel is a Vantha/Isur 17 year old girl, her hair is black and slightly wavy reaching past her shoulder blades, but not reaching her waist, with turquoise highlights(though that isn't necessary) and her eyes are normally a dark blue. Her features are more asian and she is more strongly built than normal Vantha and her dark olive skin has a bluish tone (also not necessary for the pic). Nan is a shy, introverted girl though not depressed and easily smiles.

Skugga is 25 and a tall, slim, well shaped and beautiful human woman with straight black hair reaching a bit past her shoulders and light grey eyes. She could have either an open happy look or a more twisted, evil look Skugga easily shifts between the two and mix them.

Zuri is a two year old wolf kelvic (older teen/young adult) she is slim and looks younger than she is, her eyes are a golden/amber and her hair is a black tipped light brownish beige that barely goes past her shoulders and her skin is tanned. Zuri is outgoing and friendly.
Nanithel
Player

Words: 31847
Joined roleplay: August 30th, 2011, 4:40 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets