Adareh

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Adareh

Postby Adareh on October 19th, 2011, 9:55 pm

Adareh

Basic Information

Race: Kelvic
Birthday & Age : 5th of Spring 494 AV ((15))
Languages
((can speak cannot read or write))
Language 1: Common fluent

Physical Description
Four feet and nine inches tall this Kelvic panther sometimes suffers from an inferiority complex and will deliberately walk on the edge of a wall or in a tree limb to make herself ‘taller’. Adareh is rather beautiful in both of her forms; as a majestic midnight black panther with startling blue eyes or the slender human maiden with pale-moonlight skin that almost glows in comparison to her jet black hair that cascades down her back to hang just inches above her hips. Upon close inspection Adareh looks no different from other humans unless one was to look at her face. Her twilight blue eyes with the slit pupil spitting them in half give her a dangerous ethereal kind of beauty that is only enhanced by her feral smile which is a rare sight to behold.

Character Concept Adareh is a strong young woman who prefers to do things on her own, but longs for the companionship of another who would not seek to use her as a slave or a ‘cherished’ pet. She suffers from an inferiority complex when she notices others around her are taller than herself and will do just about anything to gain the extra feet/inches she needs to tower over them when she finds companions who are willing to speak to her in leisure should she overcome her fear first.

Character History before her birth her parents had been the ‘cherished pets’ of a Master who liked to keep them in human form as much as possible; which was fortunate, since her birth would have been much more difficult in animal form after the Master’s untimely death just weeks beforehand. As a child she grew up in the wilderness with her parents and was taught how to hunt from her father who had managed to find someone to remove his collar in the city one fortunate day. Her blue eyes had always been a disadvantage for her. Most of her race was born with green or gold eyes. Since her’s were blue Adareh was left color-blind.
At the age of 13 a group of human hunters had found out about her parents heritage and immediately devised a plan to capture them and sell them into captivity. Luckily, Adareh herself was not caught and from that day forward she remained cautious of humans’ intentions towards her. Traveling around wherever her feet would take her; not knowing where she originally came from or what the world outside would hold for her, Adare found herself two years later at the border of Alvadas. And this is where our story begins…

Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore)
Wilderness survival: 15/30

Hunting: 20/30 Starting package 10 +10 racial bonus

Climbing: 10/30 Starting package

Cooking: 10/20 Starting package

Singing: 5/30 Starting package

Lore 1: Do not eat red things, they might be poisonous.

Lore 2: Do not accept jewelry from strangers; it might be a collar.

Family heirloom: a silver collar in the form of a bracelet that she was given at birth. She never wears it though, it sits in the bottom of her bag.

Equipment and Possessions
Average Peasant dress (starting package)
Leather slippers (starting package)
Cotton cloak (starting package)
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains: (starting package)
1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
Food for a week or 1 bottle of embalming fluid (for Nuits)
1 eating knife
Flint & Steel

Ledger
100 gold mizas *starting package*
Thread List
Adareh
Player

Words: 6791
Joined roleplay: October 19th, 2011, 7:54 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Adareh

Postby Cowboy on October 29th, 2011, 3:32 am

Hey, I'm Cowboy, a Character Sheet Liaison here to help you with your CS. I'm here to help you understand the Lore and work out the kinks in your CS so that you can resume playing on Mizahar.

For clarity in your Skill Points, please remove the */30 suffix.

Everything else on your CS is good to go.

If you have any questions or concerns about this Intervention, please leave me a note in my Office and I'll do my best to help you out. Once you have corrected your CS, please send me a Private Message and I'll remove this notice so you may resume playing your character.

Welcome to Mizahar!

-Cowboy
Cowboy
Don’t squat with your spurs on.

Words: 27818
Joined roleplay: October 20th, 2011, 3:38 am
Race: Staff account
Office