High and Dry (Closed)

A dream of a fall and forgiveness and all that arises between.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

High and Dry (Closed)

Postby Tabarnac on January 6th, 2012, 9:03 pm

XP Award!

Caelum
XP Award:
Lore: Sondra: Sinspeaker; Sondra: Identification; Azenth/Zaital (basic); The Unburning
Additional: Key to Sondra’s Chavi

Sondra
XP Award:
Lore: Caelum: Ethaefal Form; Caelum: Worst Sin; Ethaefal (basic); Cora; Azenth/Zaital
Additional: Key to Caelum’s Chavi

Additional Notes:
Lovely work, you two. I awarded vague Lore, I know, but you are both at a level of rapport with me that I will approve just about anything you come up with out of your past lives in Denval, so as long as it’s awesome... You get the idea. If you have any additions or amendments, run them by me and I will approve them here.

Also, I know there are some rumbles about Dreamwalking, at least for Caelum, so I’m awarding a Key. You can’t use it ICly until you have Dreamwalking, but OOCly, you can still have their dreams bump into each other if you wish, though they are now in the same thread in Denval, so that might be better for future threads.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

Keep writing!
Tabarnac
god of carnage

Words: 346698
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2010, 3:06 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous