[Vanos' Scrapbook] Dievx Dv Stade.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Vanos' Scrapbook] Dievx Dv Stade.

Postby Vanos Strongarm on November 1st, 2011, 4:19 am

If pictures of scantly clad (no nudity, of course) men aren't your thing, you should probably leave. :D

Rules:
  • No asshattery.
  • Flames are welcome, just remember I'll return the favour.
  • Pictures of men are perfect. Of women, only if they're awesome.
  • I can and will add rules as I wanna.

Hello, I'm J. I've been here since the middle of August thanks to a couple people that tugged me over here from another board. I've done a bunch of RP stuff from silly sci fi boards, vampire stuff (lolwot) to ancient history and zombies. The only thing I haven't done is Pokémon, it seems, though all the kids do it. Maybe I should give it a try.

Here's some random information of me in bullets:
    Image Canadian.
    Image Soon-To-Be University grad, in English Lit. (Yawn.)
    Image I have two and a half axolotls. They're the weirdest pets under the sun.
    Image I hope to one day own a Fiat 500 Abarth SS.
    Image Loose tea leaves in those fancy glass containers fascinate me far more than they should.
    Image ANTM is the best worst television I watch.

That is all for now. I'll beef this up, so I can keep up with the Joneses.
Last edited by Vanos Strongarm on November 1st, 2011, 5:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vanos Strongarm
Vhat is a "double you"?

Words: 80484
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2011, 6:54 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook