Antar's Ambiguities

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Antar's Ambiguities

Postby Antar on November 1st, 2011, 7:44 pm

For my use only: All others Get out :P !(not really)
Last edited by Antar on June 25th, 2013, 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I am the Shadow and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost that hides in the night."
~Back, but slow. :)
Antar
"A thousand voices screaming in unison..."

Words: 902531
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2011, 3:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Antar's Ambiguities

Postby Antar on June 25th, 2013, 11:15 pm

Hello all of Mizahar. :)

After 3 surgeries, and a bit of recovery time , I'm finally feeling like my muse is slowly returning. So I'll be saying a few words here.

THANK GOD for good doctors.
Thank god for supporting family.
and thank god for not being as irritable, grouchy, and overstressed as I was from the pain and meds this last year and a half.

I plan on stepping back into things slowly with a new foot forwards. If there's anyone I owe things too, just shoot me a pm. For any I left straggling in threads I offer sincere apologies.

Cheers to having fun again. :)
"I am the Shadow and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost that hides in the night."
Antar

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Antar's Ambiguities

Postby Balderdash on June 25th, 2013, 11:19 pm

Antar Antar Antar! Happy days and JUBILATION! You have returned to us!
Balderdash
Not Entirely Rubbish

Words: 201561
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 5:40 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Trailblazer (1)

Antar's Ambiguities

Postby Antar on June 26th, 2013, 11:17 pm

Thanks Balderdash, :)

How's thing's in Nyka treating you?

Anyways, I'd like to wonder if anyone would like to give me some advice on where Antar should go for Fall, 513.

Besides that, anyone got anything interesting to share in the meantime about life in general?

I have a bit of a philosophical addiction to really good quotes this past month.

I'll go first with a quote particularly dear to me, pointed out by my great aunt, god rest her soul.

"Life is not merely being alive, but being well."

Marcus Valerius Martialis (known in English as Martial) (circa 40 AD – 103 AD) – a Latin poet from Hispania (the Iberian Peninsula) best known for his twelve books of Epigrams

I think back where she used this saying all the time to inspire the members of my family. She lived this quote every day right up until the end and I'll never forget seeing an eighty six year old woman doing the mummer's strut down the boulevard thanksgiving day.

Truly inspiring, anyone else want to share one?
Antar

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook