Nil'Anon Enginn

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Nil'Anon Enginn

Postby Nil'Anon on November 14th, 2011, 7:57 am

ImageImage
Vital Statistics

Full Name: Nil'Anon Enginn
Nicknames: Nil, Anon
Race: Kelvic (Caracal)
Birthday: Summer, Day 21, 510 AV
Home: Sunberth
Master: None
Nil'Anon
Player

Words: 13855
Joined roleplay: November 14th, 2011, 7:53 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Nil'Anon Enginn

Postby Nil'Anon on November 14th, 2011, 7:59 am

Caracal Appearance

Shoulder Height: 1'6"
Body Length: 2'11"
Tail Length: 1'
Full Length: 3'11"
Weight: 24 lbs.
Coat Color: Sandy Brown
Underbelly Color: White
Eye Color: Light Green

Nil's Caracal form is a lean, mean hunting machine. On the larger end for smaller wild cat breeds, she's big enough in size that she can take down creatures such as small antelope and deer. Her sandy brown coat stretches over her body, the lean muscles of a predatory animal rippling beneath it as she moves. There isn't an ounce of excess fat on the feline Kelvic and she keeps her Caracal form as fit as she keeps her human form. Of course, it's not that hard of a task for a creature that is more animal than human, one who doesn't possess the vices that humanity brings that often leads to gluttonous over eating and a lazy attitude.

The Caracal Kelvic has the tufted ears that her species is notable for, with the back of her ear being black in color with a spattering of white, that goes up into the dark tufts. Also noticeable in her face are the black markings above her eyes and from her eyes to her nose. Her underbelly is lighter in color than the rest of her coat, being white. This same coloring can be seen around her mouth and eyes, as well as the inside of her ears. Nil's eyes are a light green in her Caracal form, and unlike most other felines, her eyes have round pupils, rather than slitted ones. However, like all felines, her pupils are capable of expanding in order to allow her to see in the dark.

Human Appearance

Height: 3'8"
Weight: 50 lbs.
Hair Color: Sandy Blonde
Eye Color: Light Green

In her human form, Nil looks like your average scrappy street kid. Her slightly tanned skin is almost always smudged with dirt and mud. Nil's sandy blonde hair is never well kept or brushed, and can usually be found with strands falling all over the place. Most of the time, some of the strands will be framing her plump, child-like face and her light green eyes. Her body is lean, and as fit as a human child's body can appear, considering that she is still growing and developing. With the rate at which a Kelvic's human form grows, it will not be long before her human form fills out into her mature form, and she begins to look less like an awkward child. For now, though, her body seems to change on a regular basis as she goes through the pains of growing up.

When it comes to her clothes, Nil usually wears whatever she can scrounge up if she's wearing anything at all. Whilst out in public, she tends to try and keep herself clothed though, you know, to respect the laws if there are any. If she is wearing clothing, it's usually a simple blouse, some pants, and an old pair of leather boots. Of course, because she's a Kelvic and she grows so quickly, she tends to have to switch out her clothes fairly often in order to keep things that will fit her.

Character Concept

The Perfect Pupil

Or not so much. Like most of her kind, Nil has no need for higher learning and when the subjects she's being instructed in have nothing to do with her life in Caracal form, she tends to get easily distracted. It's not that she doesn't want to please the human that she is with, but more that she seems to think she has no real need for some of the skills being taught to her. However, she does at least try to pay attention when she's supposed to be learning, if only to please her instructor or master.

Loyal to the Death

Though Nil's animal form is a wild cat species, she is still bound by her Kelvic nature to seek out a companion to bond with. Nil is the type to be completely loyal to her bonded, fiercely protective and loving at the same time. Until such time as her bonded died or forced her to leave, she would choose to remain with and serve them. Nil isn't the type who would enjoy moving from person to person, but adapts as needed and tries to be what her bonded needs her to be.

Character Theme

Nemo by Nightwish
Nil'Anon
Player

Character sheet

Nil'Anon Enginn

Postby Nil'Anon on November 14th, 2011, 7:59 am

Character History

I have always known that I was both animal and human, that I was Kelvic, as my kind were named. I was born into what you humans call slavery. A life where my people are often treated worse than the dirt you walk on. My mother was a slave. My father was a slave. Their parents before them were slaves, and their parents before them. I sometimes wonder if this is what the man who created us intended for us, and then these thoughts disappear like dust in the wind. I am meant to serve another and I can feel that in every fiber of my being. I only wish I could find someone who would feed me enough to keep my body strong. I can feel my skin sucking into my ribs, my body lighter than it should be. My form not at its peak condition. These new traders don't know how to care for me. I doubt they'll ever be able to get much of the money that they seem so intent on having.

Tonight, I make my escape. I'm leaving this place. I'll take what I can with me, enough that I can survive until I find myself that one person that I'm looking for.
Nil'Anon
Player

Character sheet

Nil'Anon Enginn

Postby Nil'Anon on November 14th, 2011, 8:01 am

Training & Knowledge

Languages
  • Language 1: Common (Fluent)
  • Language 2: Feline (Fluent)

Skills
Skill Initial Bonus Earned Total Level
Hunting 15 10 25 Novice
Climbing 10 10 Novice
Stealth 15 15 Novice
Unarmed Combat 10 3 13 Novice
Running 2 2 Novice
Acrobatics 1 1 Novice

Magic
Skill Initial Bonus Earned Total Level
Magic
Magic

Lore
  • Hunting: Catching Birds in Flight
  • Stealth/Hunting: Downwind is Best
  • Snatching A Quick Meal
  • Uncle Noth (Basic)

Animal Traits
  • Heightened Senses
  • Night Vision

Equipment & Posessions

Equipment
Item Cost Obtained
Backpack N/A Starting Package
Waterskin N/A Starting Package
Toiletries (1 Set) N/A Starting Package
Food (1 Week) N/A Starting Package
Eating Knife N/A Starting Package
Flint & Steel N/A Starting Package
Item Cost Obtained

Clothing
Item Color Cost Obtained
Linen Blouse Off-White N/A Starting Package
Leather Boots Brown N/A Starting Package
Leather Pants Black N/A Starting Package
Hooded Cotton Cloak Black N/A Starting Package
Undergarments N/A N/A Starting Package

Ledger
Item Transaction Date Debit Credit Balance
Starting Package Creation +100 GM 100 GM
Shelter Cash In Creation +500 GM 600 GM
Night Leather Armor Transaction Date - + Balance
Shadowsilk Robe Transaction Date - + Balance
Kukri (x2) Transaction Date - + Balance
Weapon Harness Transaction Date - + Balance
Current Balance: 600 GM
Last edited by Nil'Anon on December 8th, 2011, 1:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Nil'Anon
Player

Character sheet

Nil'Anon Enginn

Postby Nil'Anon on November 14th, 2011, 8:01 am

Flashbacks

Flashbacks
Thread Title Date Status Rewards
Title Here Date Here Status Here X