Living Free [Open]

Spencer has entered Avanthal, bored and lonely

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Living Free [Open]

Postby Spencer on November 23rd, 2011, 10:37 pm

Spencer looks down at the snow-covered ground, with his hands in his pockets and his hood on, he tries not to disturb anyone around him as he pushes through a small crowd. Blu is trudging through the thick snow behind him, getting snow all over his fur.

As Spencer looks around to see where he was going to go, but all he saw was wooded area and the faces of strangers. He sighed and kept on walking.
Someday everything will
make perfect sense.
So for now
laugh at the confusion,
smile through the Tears,
and keep reminding yourself
everything happens for a reason.
Spencer
Player

Words: 5988
Joined roleplay: October 19th, 2011, 1:22 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Living Free [Open]

Postby Syara Skyglow on November 24th, 2011, 9:42 pm

Syara strolled through the snowy street, her hands swinging by her sides. She was on her way to the Menagerie, wishing to take a look at the animals there. Although she wasn't a member of the Frostfawn hold, she loved to watch them: the elated, peaceful looks on the faces of dogs every time they opened their mouths; the flopping of their moist tongues as they lap up their water; the even rising and falling of their chests as they slept; they all fascinated her. Of course, they would help with her Animation magic, as well, with the movement of the animals' muscles and bones.

Her boots crunched in the snow underfoot. As she walked, Syara's eyes fell on a dog. The pure snow was sticking to its fur, and she couldn't help but smile at it. She bent down slightly, her smile spreading, to get a better look at the sweet little thing. "Well," she said. "Aren't you just a cutie?" She reached out her hand to brush the snow out of its fur.
Syara Skyglow
Player

Words: 13743
Joined roleplay: October 15th, 2011, 8:18 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Living Free [Open]

Postby Spencer on November 24th, 2011, 10:13 pm

Blu stopped and smiled a doggy smile, letting the unknown stranger touch him. Spencer was lost in thought when of a voice and looked down at Blu and the stranger, smiling. "He is handsome isn't he?" Spencer said patting Blu's head gently. Blu barked happily and wagged his tail, smelling the strangers hand.

OOC :
10 Fall 511 AV
Sorry, I am still pretty new to this.
Someday everything will
make perfect sense.
So for now
laugh at the confusion,
smile through the Tears,
Spencer
Player

Character sheet

Living Free [Open]

Postby Syara Skyglow on November 26th, 2011, 1:06 pm

Her gloved hand stroked the dog's fur, gently picking out the entangled snow. Syara looked up at the sound of Spencer's voice, her fawning, deep pink eyes becoming flicked with golden and a lighter pink as she began to understand who the boy was, and instantly trusting him, as she usually does. "Oh! It looks like you are his owner," she said, tilting her neck so that she could see him clearly. "He's lovely!" She spoke in Common, as it was clear that he wasn't a Vantha. "I've always wanted a pet, but I never got one. You're so lucky." Her attention returned to the dog as her sniffed her, and she smiled warmly, unable to contain her happiness that the dog seemed to trust her.
Syara Skyglow
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Living Free [Open]

Postby Spencer on November 28th, 2011, 1:08 am

Spencer felt a smile tug at the corners of his mouth "Why not? They are great company." he said thinking about all the times Blu had accompanied him on his journeys through the thick wood and how he had hunted for him when he couldn't.

Blu sat down, thumping his tail softly on the cold, snow covered ground. His ears twitching at different sounds, and eyes watching people in the distance walking around. He loved the girl with the pretty eyes pet him and lowered his head with respect.

Spencer took his hood off letting snow fall onto his sliverish hair. He shivered slightly feeling the cold wind hit his head. His amber eyes stayed on the hand of the girl watching her take the snow out of Blu's fur.
Someday everything will
make perfect sense.
So for now
laugh at the confusion,
smile through the Tears,
Spencer
Player

Character sheet

Living Free [Open]

Postby Syara Skyglow on November 30th, 2011, 7:15 pm

"I'd never really gotten around to it," she explained, her hand resting on the back of Blu's neck. "As well as that, my room might be a little small to keep a pet in. If I'd just let it walk around Avanthal alone, I'd be always worried if it had gotten into trouble!" She smiled brightly. "But I guess it's just a matter of trust, isn't it? It seems like you and your dog trust each other impeccably." Her eyes widened, remembering her manners.
"Oh, yes, I'm Syara," she said, finally remember the fact that she must be polite and introduce herself. "What is your name, if you don't mind my asking?" She shifted on the snowy ground and stood from her squat.
Syara Skyglow
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Living Free [Open]

Postby Spencer on November 30th, 2011, 8:30 pm

"Yeah, We understand each other completely." He said smirking, knowing that when he shapeshifts into a wolf he can kind of communicate with Blu. He looked away from Blu and up at Syara as she got up from the ground, his eyes meeting hers. "My name is Spencer, nice to meet you Syara."

Blu now stood on all four paws, letting a cool breeze ruffle through this thick fur. He stood by Spencer, looking up at the pretty girl, whom he now knew her name was Syara. He barked reminding Spencer that he was still there, and that he had not been introduced yet.

Spencer -hearing Blu bark- smiled and looked down at Blu. "And this is Blu." he said.
Someday everything will
make perfect sense.
So for now
laugh at the confusion,
smile through the Tears,
Spencer
Player

Character sheet

Living Free [Open]

Postby Syara Skyglow on December 1st, 2011, 5:46 pm

Syara glanced at Blu, then her eyes flickered back to Spencer. She extended her right hand for him to shake. "Pleased to meet you," she replied. The girl gazed back down at Blu, who was now standing. "Pleased to meet you too, Blu," she said. She spoke as though Blu was a person, with a slight chuckle in her voice. She returned her attention to Spencer. "By the way, are you a visitor here in Avanthal?" Syara didn't want to seem rude, so she added, "Of course, you don't have to answer if you don't want to. I was purely asking out of curiosity." She didn't really think that there would be a reason for him not to want to reply, but she had learnt from her past experiences that some people could be very shy and secretive. She remembered the days when she would rudely blurt out anything, when she was a child. Then again, she still was a child, but she was older now. She was more responsible. Of course, she was always eager to hear a story ready to be told, always with an open and available ear.

She shifted on the snow, her boots crunching. Syara had remembered her origional goal, and realized that she had become distracted by the other two. "By the way, I was on my way to the Menagerie, to see the animals there. Would you like to join me, perhaps?"
Syara Skyglow
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Living Free [Open]

Postby Spencer on December 1st, 2011, 11:59 pm

Spencer shook Syara's hand with little hesitation and let go just as quickly as he shook it. Blu seemed to smile as Syara said his name, seeming to understand that Spencer introduced him. "Yeah, I am just a traveler from uh.. um.." he said trying to rememeber the last city he and Blu visited "Spires?" Spencer said with a hint of question in his voice. He could feel blood rushing to his cheeks, feeling embarressd, His feet figiting on the softly packed snow. "Um... Sure we could go" he said not really knowing what a Menagerie is, since he had been living his life in the wood he really didn't know what some things were in civilization.
Someday everything will
make perfect sense.
So for now
laugh at the confusion,
smile through the Tears,
Spencer
Player

Character sheet

Living Free [Open]

Postby Syara Skyglow on December 3rd, 2011, 9:50 am

Syara didn't understand why Spencer seemed to be blushing, but she decided not to point it out, so that she couldn't embarrass him more. Once she heard about the Spires, however, she had already forgotten about it. "Wow, the Spires! I've never been there, but I've heard about it from stories. What's it like there?" She eagerly asked her question, hoping to learn about the place she had never been to. "Truthfully, I have never even been outside of Taldera." It was her turn to blush now as she confided in him, eyes shifting from her usual cheerful purple to a solid yellow colour.

Once she heard Spencer agree to come with her, Syara lit up and reached out to grab his hand to lead him to the Menagerie. "Great! I was going to go alone at first, but it's more fun with more people, isn't it?" The yellow in her eyes was now almost disappeared, smothered by the return of the elated purple. The girl was almost skipping down the street with happiness. She glanced over her shoulder to make sure that Blu was still behind them, Spencer being towed along behind her. "Have you been there before?" she asked him.

Of course, she knew that he was able to simply follow her, but she was excited. As well as that, she knew that he would be able to break her hold on his hand easily, with her being so weak, protected by the city, and him having travelled around and probably very strong compared to herself. Despite this, she held on as they continued through Avanthal.
Syara Skyglow
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Next