Luxaire Volkov

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Luxaire Volkov

Postby Luxaire Volkov on November 29th, 2011, 5:16 am

Basic Information

Race: Kelvic
Birthday: 498

Physical Description:
Luxaire stands at 5 '7 with the average weight of 117. Her skin is deeply tan due from her constant roaming and sun exposure. Her eyes are bright blue, with a slight sharpening of the pupils due to her animal form, that is a white tiger. Her hair is waist length and dark red, almost a maroon, keeps it in a tight braid. She stands tall and holds her head high. She always has some form or weaponry on her, such as a bow or short sword. Also mostly clothed in black clothes and/or cloak.

Character Concept:
Personality- Since she was young she had always been kind and cared more for other people than herself. She had loved to be around people and helping them. Now she is self-reliant and doesn't trust anyone. She is seen as shy around many people, she blushes and shies away from even the most common topic, not use to any conversation. Though it is in her genes, and she hates being alone, she high dislikes being with a master and being under anyone's control, but will if she must or, by any chance, she finds someone she is willing to bond with she will. She is very claustrophobic and hates being near any form of confinement.

Character History:
Before: Luxaire was born to a human and Kelvic, they raised her, but when she had shown signs of shifting, they sold her to a close friend that needed a slave and younger Luxaire was all to excited to take up the offer.
Luxaire has had only one master, who was very kind and she loved her master very much. A raid one night on her masters estate ended her first master. She had been shackled and forced to watch as they slaughtered her friends and family, but she escaped when one man unlocked her shackles. She killed him and anyone she could before she ran. She stays in a small cottage, but travels to small towns, and keeps to herself, never seeking out a master, but not beyond wanting friendship.

Languages-
Common: Fluent

Equipment and Possessions:
100 Gold Mizas
1 set of clothing (cloak/coat & footwear included)
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack- food
A leather necklace with a rare stone attached to it (heirloom)

Skill List:
Bows- 10 pts (Starting Package)
Swords- 15 pts (Starting Package)
Riding- 10 pts (Starting Package)
hand-to-hand-- 15 pts (Starting Packing)

Ledger:
100 GM

Thread List:
Last edited by Luxaire Volkov on December 3rd, 2011, 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Luxaire Volkov
Player

Words: 1853
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2011, 7:21 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Luxaire Volkov

Postby Cowboy on December 13th, 2011, 10:38 pm

Hey, I'm Cowboy, a Character Sheet Liaison here to help you with your CS. I'm here to help you understand the Lore and work out the kinks in your CS so that you can resume playing on Mizahar.

Please add in the Racial Bonus for Kelvic under your skill points, +10 Hunting.

Everything else on your CS is good to go.

If you have any questions or concerns about this Intervention, please leave me a note in my Office and I'll do my best to help you out. Once you have corrected your CS, please send me a Private Message and I'll remove this notice so you may resume playing your character.

Welcome to Mizahar!

-Cowboy
Cowboy
Don’t squat with your spurs on.

Words: 27818
Joined roleplay: October 20th, 2011, 3:38 am
Race: Staff account
Office