Preparations [Leto]

In which Ronan and Leto gather supplies for their journey north...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Preparations [Leto]

Postby Ronan on November 30th, 2011, 1:05 pm

66th of Autumn, 511 AV

Ronan and Leto stood in the main shopping street of Riverfall, Akalak and all manner of other Mizaharian's wandering by. It was a busy city. Busier than Endrykas, where the horse clan families lived, but few visitors entered.

They had decided to go out and gather supplies - at least, purchase some of the things they'd need for their journey. They'd be at sea for a few weeks at least, and then there would be no real settlements until they finally reached Avanthal. That was where Sama'el had headed, and their Webbing told him he had passed through Riverfall.

"This is... an odd task for me," Ronan said with a laugh, "I lived in the wilderness for a long time, and even when I settled my tent in Endrykas, I still lived off what I could find."

He wondered what Leto's reaction would be. He was strange - and he knew it.

"It will nearly be Winter when we hit Taldera. If Sama'el gets caught in the snows... perhaps we should bring supplies for him and his companions too. You mentioned a Denen? There were others too. We should bring as much as we can reasonably carry - and afford."
Ronan
Nomadic Soul

Words: 305663
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2011, 9:39 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)