Anamtrasi

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Anamtrasi

Postby Ana on March 7th, 2010, 9:17 pm

Character's Name
Anamtrasi

Basic Information
The origins of Anamtrasi is made up of mostly speculation. A group of Vantha who were traveling through the frozen tundra stumbled across her when she was a few weeks old. The travelers found what appeared to be a small family that had died of some unknown cause. Anamtrasi was slightly protected from the elements in her mothers arms. Her skin was blue from cold and she was barely alive. The travelers took her back to their hold where she was nursed to health. However, her skin never fully ragained it's olive tone having been so badly affected by the cold. It has remained a pale hue of what it once was, setting her apart from the other Vantha. Fortunately her height of 5'0" and light purple highlights make her distinctly Vantha.

Her personality, however, does not really coincided well with the rest of the Vantha. She is tempermental and outspoken. She will never hold back what she thinks or feels from anyone and is the decider on anything that happens in her life. Since she feels as though she has no parents, though she was taken in by the hold that discovered her, she has refused an arranged marraige. Though most Vantha boys have not asked for her hand since she is too strong for most of them to handle. This is not to say she does not deeply care for her adopted hold, she just does not want others to run her life. She is also a skilled fighter and prefers hunting to weaving any day. Her favored weapon is a bow and arrow and she can shoot extremely precisely at far distances.

Though she may appear strong on the outside, Anamtrasi, called Ana by her hold, is very self concious. She has a hard time relating to others which is an enormous road block in her search for someone outside of her adopted family to love her. It takes a while for people to get close to her. Once she trusts someone however, she is extremely loyal and protective. Sometimes to the point of being reckless. She is known to pick fights with people she has no chance of beating. She will willingly question authority figures despite possibly bad consequences.

Race: Vantha
Birthday & Age : Birthdate is unknown. It is speculated that she is around 19 years of age.
Items: 1 large tent (4 person), large tarp, 100 ft of rope, flint & steel, lantern, 2 torches, bedroll, blanket, fishing tackle & hooks, a Frostmarch horse, a full set of tack, and a large set of saddlebags. A backpack with toiletries, a week of food and an eating knife. A waterskin. A strong bow and quiver of arrows found with her original family.
Money: 100 gm
Lores: Fletching techniques. Human anatomy.
Clothes: Woolen tunic, fur-lined cloak, woolen breeches, leather boots, gloves, fur hat.
Skills:

Medicine: 10/100 (+10 Starting Pack)
Archery: 26/100 (+25 Starting pack) (+1 Training)
Cooking: 5/100 (+5 Starting pack)
Riding: 5/100 (+5 Starting pack)
Navigation: 5/100 (+5 Starting pack)
Carving: 10/100 (+10 Racial bonus)
Last edited by Ana on March 15th, 2010, 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ana
Player

Words: 19400
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2010, 7:59 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Re: Anamtrasi

Postby Ana on March 13th, 2010, 6:22 pm

Ana from Her Point of View

General Information :
1. What is your Name?
Anamtrasi. But I really do prefer to be called ana. It's shorter and easier to say.
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name?
Yep. Like I said. Ana.
3. How old are you?
I think I am 19. No one is really sure though.
4. What is your height?
Exactly 5 feet tall. Call me short if you want, I think it's an asset.
5. What is your weight?
Didn't you ever learn it isn't nice to ask someone their weight? I'm about 110 pounds though since you were rude enough to ask.

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself.
Well, I'm short. I am pretty straight forward too. I say what I want to say when I want to say it. And if you have a problem with that too bad. but I am really a nice person. I like people.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you.
Definately non-traditional. My adopted hold just wants me to get married but there are two problems to that. First of all, none of the men want to marry me. I'm too much work for them. Secondly, I flatly refuse. I will choose when I get married and to whom I get married thank you very much. But just looking at me, I'm not all that intimidating. I mean, I'm only 5 feet tall after all.
3. What is your favorite body feature?
My eyes of course! They change color. It doesn't get much more amazing then that.
4. How physically fit are you?
Extremely. I want to be a warrior someday!
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style?
I wear men's clothing most often. Tunics, breeches boots. I don't like dresses very much. I don't feel like I can move as freely. But I will wear a dress if I have to. Actually, if I had to, I'd have to go buy one. I don't own a dress that's how little I wear them.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like?
I don't have parents. They died long before I can remember so I couldn'tt ell you what they were like. The people in my adopted hold are nice enough. But I was carted between homes so no one is really my 'parents'. They are more like a bunch of aunts and uncles.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Not that I know of.
3. What is your extended family like?
I don't know! I already told you I am adopted and my adopted hold is just fine! Gosh, what about the word 'adopted' do you not understand?
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family?
Friends are all I have so more important. Thought that might change when and if I ever have a family of my own.
5. Do you treat animals like family?
Yes! My Frostmane Corin is the closest living creature that I have to a real family member.

Somewhere in the northern wastelands. I don't really know exactly where though.
2. Where do you live now?
Right now I am living in Syliras. Or outside of it rather. The city isn't really a place for a tent.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be?
I would go back where I came from of course. It's too warm in Syliras for me.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time?
Leisure time? What is that? I'm too busy trying to become a better fighter to have leisure time.
5. Where do you fear to be?
I don't know what it's called, but where ever that place is where the inhabitants eat people. I would definately not like to be there.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?)
No that I am aware of.
2. Are you right handed or left handed?
I am ambidexterous... or whatever that word is. You know, the one where you can use both hands equally well? That word is me.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent?
My first language is Vani and I know enough of the common language to get by well enough. My voice is really high pitched. It actually gets annoying sometimes because I sound happy all the time. And if I have an accent, I don't know about it.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
I tend to stare at people when they something weird or confusing. Oh! And I get angry pretty fast.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ?
Um, yes, how about no. I will not be wrecking my body like that thanks.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation?
About that, I would really like one. Maybe something that would let me know the human body better or something so I can be a better fighter.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why?
I don't know. I have to real line of work.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be?
A warrior of course! Perhaps one that can heal as well. That would be fun.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why?
Storytellers! I'm alright at it, being Vantha, but the really good ones are amazing! I just don't know how they do it!
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why?
Full time mother. I like other people's children.
You can give them back.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you?
Defiant. I questioned everything. Then again, I still do.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
Me and one of the other children decided to pull a prank on the village elder. He took a cloak that was too big and draped it over himself then painted his face with mashed up berries and fish skin. Then he walked into his tent and started walk around like he was a being from the other world. I stood outside and made scary ghost noises. The elder was so scared that he screamed. We got in big trouble afterwords but it was so much fun!
3. What is your worst memory from childhood?
When I realized there was a difference between boys and girls. I wanted to be a fighter and the adults said I couldn't. I was so mad. I think I threw something but I can't really remember it that well.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents?
Seriously? I'm not even going to answer that. I've told you already, I have none!
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel?
The goddess of winter. She is a woman who is large and in charge! That's the kind of woman I want to be. One that people listen to.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have?
Not much of one. Just what they normally teach in my village. Simple survival skills. I know some on how to fletch and human anatomy.
2. Do you like/dislike learning?
I love learning! I soak stuff up like a sponge.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities?
Trial and error. Most people I have run into don't want to help a girl with much of anything.
4. How do you learn best?
When I am told what to do and then I try it out. I don't learn well by just watching people do it for me.
5. What are your educational goals for the future?
Just what I need to know to be a good fighter and possible healer.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not?
Of course! People are very important to me.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not?
Almost to a fault I do. The people in my hold said I am wound to get hurt someday because of it.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else?
Um. I like men if that is what you are asking. I don't know what any of the other stuff is.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time.
Nope I have not.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time.
Well let's just get personal why don't you? And if I have never been kissed, do you really expect me to have...well... you know what you said!

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time.
Nope. Never had a drink in my life.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis?
Is this going to turn into the parents question? Again, never drank before.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer?
Oh my goodness. I don't know!
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them?
Drugs? What are those? I don't know...
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific.
Don't know what drugs are, and I don't know what I think about alcohol.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies?
Shooting arrow targets, riding my horse and singing.
2. Do you like to read?
I don't dislike it.
3. What annoys you more than anything else?
Men who treat me like I am below them because I am a girl.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do?
Carving because it takes up all of my concentration.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why?
When I say something stupid. It sort of detracts from my, 'I am just as smart as the educated men' thing...

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors?
Purple! I love purple of any shade!
2. What is your favorite time of day?
Twilight. It's so pretty.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
I sw this waterfall coming off a glacier on my way to Syliras and there was steam everywhere. It was so pretty.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat?
I am a meat eater. I will eat almost any kind of meat. Vegetables on the other hand, I have an issue with.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you?
Why would anyone think weather is scary? It's just weather. And I guess cold weather is my favorit because it is what I am used to.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic?
Optimistic I think. Things can only get better.
2. What are your religious views?
The same as most Vantha. I believe the Goddess of Winter watches over and protects all of my people.
3. Would you be able to kill?
If someone is trying to kill me, yes.
4. What are your views on sex?
It's something married people do...I really try not to think about it that much...
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life?
Well, do you live somewhere nice with people you like or do you live in the street in a box?

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done?
The best thing was probably when I beat up one of the boys in my village after he said all girls were useful for was having babies.
2. What is your greatest regret?
Not learning to sew. It really becomes a pain when things rip and it takes forever to fix it.
3. What is your best/worst memory?
Same ones as my best and worst childhood memories. Mainly because I don't try and categorize my memories.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?
Trying to be a little more understanding of my adopted hold. I used to really just be mad at them all the time and now I know they were just doing the best they could for me.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?
Coming to Syliras of my own accord. Not many Vantha women I have met have ever done that.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others?
Very. I say everything I think and feel no matter how it makes others feel.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
Men are naturally mean to women.
3. What makes you happy?
Being around people I like.
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for?
My horse. I would definately die for my horse. And the people in my adopted hold. They've done a lot for me.
5. What makes you angry?
Being treated as less than other people. I'm just as good as anyone.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others?
I like to think I am nice to most people. Unless I hate them. Then I am the last person you want to be around.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
I don't think I have one person. I try to treat all of the people I like equally.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
The Goddess of Winter. She saved my life and she is a woman with power.
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.
No spouse. But I think I would like someone that treats me as an equal, not just a means to children.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why
The people in my hold and my horse. The people in my hold have protected me even when they didn't have to and my horse has never led me in the wrong direction. The Goddess of Winter too since she has already done it before.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
I argue all the time. I am very confrontational.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
I try to. It doesn't always work out that way though.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
Not really. Big groups don't get things done as often, quickly, or well as smaller groups do.
4. Do you care what others think of you?
Not really. All that matters is what I think of me.
5. What do you think of others, in general?
I think people all start out good but who is around them changes them.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person?
I don't let anyone push me around. I refused to be walked on.
2. What is your greatest weakness?
I get angry really fast, as you have seen. And I tend to hold grudges. Oh! And I am really jumpy. Don't scare or surprise me. I might accidentally shoot you.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I don't know. Perhaps be more patient.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
Extroverted!
5. Are you generally organized or messy?
I believe in a policy I like to call and organized mess.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any?
The Goddess of Winter.
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?
Whichever god or goddess the people eaters worship
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?
No. Although the people in my hold think that the Goddess of Winter made my skin pale.
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity?
What does the Goddess want me to do?
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?
I think I would have a hard time killing children, but I don't know of any instance that the Goddess of Winter asked any Vantha to do that.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for?
To prove that women are just as capable as men.
2. What is the best part of life?
This is going to sound really stupid, but simply living. Life is good when it comes right down to it!
3. What is the best part of death?
Well, I would finally get to meet my parents.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
In battle. I want to go down fighting!
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
Helping to prove that women are just as good as, if not better, than men!
Ana
Player

Words: 19400
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2010, 7:59 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet