Vallen

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Vallen

Postby Vallen on December 5th, 2011, 7:27 pm

~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~

Identity-
Vallen Avenca, was born in Kalinor, a male Symensetra. He is very pale and with hair as black as night and eyes a glowing an amethyst color (purple). now he is 17 years old with a height of 5,7 and a weight of 115 pounds. Vallen is also Bisexual but has yet to tell anyone.

Vallen, is a very quiet boy around strangers and people he does not yet trust. despite his fragile body and young age he is quite strong in fights but does not put out that he is. he walks with a elegant stride and tends to be quite sly while doing what he pleases not caring about others opinions. Most people would find Vallen very mysterious and withdrawn.

Although Vallen seems unbreakable and strong in attitude he is quite week when it comes to his friends which he has very few of and his hated weakness of heights and betrayal of loved ones.

Fluent in his native tongue Symenos he has a basic fluency in the human language but is very poor when speaking in the Zithanese language.

**Background**

Vallen's parents died when he was around 14 years of age and Vallen had to be raised by his older brother Vlad. Since Vallen always had to help around the house and also help earn money he never went out much and in result is very lonely and not very talkative around people he just meets.

**Equipment**

* knee length black coat, Black&white striped long sleeve shirt and black jeans that have a tight-ish fit.(S.P)
* 1 Waterskin(S.P)
* 1 Backpack which contains:(S.P)
o 1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
o Food for a week
o 1 eating knife
o Flint & Steel

**Money**

*100 gold rimmed mizas (S.P)
* + 500 gold rimmed mizas (cashed in shelter)

**Skills**

*Acrobatics-20pts (10pts from Racial Bonus)
*Seduction-10pts
*Poison-15pts
*Running-15pts

:smirk: :smirk: :smirk:
Last edited by Vallen on December 6th, 2011, 1:26 am, edited 8 times in total.
Vallen
Player

Words: 1934
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2011, 4:54 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Vallen Avenca

Postby Lysander on December 5th, 2011, 7:38 pm

Cutest intervention ever!

This face is currently in use... by me! I just thought I'd let you know.
Spring 90, 511 AV - Spring 1, 512 AV
Lysander
Grow up.

Words: 63829
Joined roleplay: May 25th, 2011, 7:26 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Vallen Avenca

Postby Vallen on December 5th, 2011, 8:11 pm

OMG!
I'm soooo sorry i didn't know.
i can change the name if u want me to!
:o :) :o
Vallen
Player

Words: 1934
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2011, 4:54 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Vallen

Postby Cowboy on December 13th, 2011, 10:59 pm

Hey, I'm Cowboy, a Character Sheet Liaison here to help you with your CS. I'm here to help you understand the Lore and work out the kinks in your CS so that you can resume playing on Mizahar.

As per Lysander's note, please change your character's model. (I thought he looked familiar...)

Everything else on your CS is good to go.

If you have any questions or concerns about this Intervention, please leave me a note in my Office and I'll do my best to help you out. Once you have corrected your CS, please send me a Private Message and I'll remove this notice so you may resume playing your character.

Welcome to Mizahar!

-Cowboy
Cowboy
Don’t squat with your spurs on.

Words: 27818
Joined roleplay: October 20th, 2011, 3:38 am
Race: Staff account
Office