Ayah

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Ayah

Postby Ayah on December 7th, 2011, 3:32 am

Ayah The Watcher

Race: Kelvic Kestrel Falcon

Physical Description:

Ayah was full of youth, even as he aged into adulthood. A fair skinned man his body was built for flight, fight. His height is a bit shorter then normal human men. But what he lacks in height, he makes up for with heart. His hair, a light brown tone. Green eyes stare stern and seem to pierce through whomever he looks at. One of his eyes sees the day bright and sharper then a mere mortal, the other plagued with cloudiness which grows worse with age. An injury brought on at an early age due to some rough treatment. Even though his aim was true with his arrows that fly with the wind like a bird of prey as it glides with the wind stream.

Ayah is a Krestle falcon, and measures about 12 inches from beak to tail tip. He has a rust colored back feathers with two unique black stripes down his face and the chestnut color, and black spotted backs highlighted by whitish tan feathering. He was a very happy go lucky person, but was often underestimated. Due to his pleasant personality, people often found it hard to believe he had a dark side, but there was a dark side underneath the bright exterior. It takes effort to make him angry, but once that last straw has broken his back, he can be very unforgiving. Like the Kestrel, he was very approachable, cute, and bubbly. He was pleasant to be around and very intelligent for a Kelvic

Despite all of the good traits, however, he remains humble most of the time and finds it difficult to take compliments. He has a quick wit and a good, imaginative sense of humor. He loves children and animals and what others would consider an all around good person. He would probably be a good deciever because he can change his personality easily and has good characterization. Due to his intelligence, he can do anything he wants to, however, as long as he dedicates himself to it whole hearted. He was naturally a happy, caring person and very loyal. Though people feel drawn to him, he isn’t particularly social. It takes a lot for someone who wants to be with him to impress him. Since he was rather blind to compliments and the affections of others, he most likely will not catch the hint.

Language:

Fluent: Bird (*note he can not communicate to other birds while in human forms but can loosely translate what is being said.)
Broken: Common
Poor: Symenous

Skills List
Wilderness Survival15/100
Long Bow Combat15/100
Hunting15/100
Auristics15/100

Ledger/Equipment
Money100GM100GM
No home+500GM600GM
Tent One person-2GM598GM
100’Rope-2gm596GM
Fishing Kit-10GM586GM
Fishing Pole-1GM587GM
Composite Longbow-100GM487GM
Game Arrow(20)-4GM483GM
Long Bow Arrow-1GM484GM
Hunter’s Tool Kit-25GM458GM
Bowyer Fletcher kit-20GM438GM
Regional Map-10GM428GM
Toolkit Cooking-10GM418GM
Water Pack-10GM408GM
Starting Package Equipment0GM
Last edited by Ayah on December 18th, 2011, 6:44 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Ayah
Player

Words: 8323
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2011, 3:18 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Ayah, The Watcher(WIP)

Postby Ayah on December 9th, 2011, 5:59 am

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Ayah
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? The Watcher
3. How old are you? 4 Springs
4. What is your height? 5’3”
5. What is your weight? Uhhh, light enough to fly?

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. Loyal, Reserved, friendly, I have a temper but it takes a while to get me there.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. Quiet and pleasant to be around.
3. What is your favorite body feature? I can be a bird...who doesn’t want to fly?
4. How physically fit are you? *lifts his shirt and sucks in his gut a bit* I can see rib?
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? Whatever seems appropriate with the group I’m with.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? What are parents? OH you mean black shepherds! One word, Awful.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? I don't know. Wasn’t allowed to know.
3. What is your extended family like? I like to think they are nobles somewhere, it comforts me.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? Is the interviewer’s hearing aid up?
5. Do you treat animals like family? Depends if they are small and squeak. Oh, I mis-heard that, let me turn my hearing aid up. Squeakers are better then family, they make my tummy warm.

1. Where were you born? I’m not familiar with the areas of settlement very well. All I know is the forest goes for miles and is my home.
2. Where do you live now? Among the brush.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? Wherever nobles exist, I hear they are just fantasies.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? *preens himself*
5. Where do you fear to be? locked in a house, large or small.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) I have a couple of scars from the harsh beatings and attempts to tame me. I also suffered a hard blow to the head with a wooden post, I’ve almost completely lost sight in my right eye.
2. Are you right handed or left handed? Ambexterous.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? Common, sultry and divine. *Rolls on the floor laughing*
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? If I do, I’m not aware of them.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ? Maybe at a later date I may have my scars created into a design so I may better hide my past. You know, take a knife, slice the skin with a hot blade, basically connect the dots.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? I never really was a slave, despite being on the slave marker for one spring. The person who bought me taught me how to survive and set me free. Apparently she was wealthy and it was her way of attempting to end slave trading.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? I LOVE HUNTING
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? Myself, cause I’m perfect. *snickers*
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? Urrrrm, possibly a hunter..
5. What occupation do you lest like?Occupying a chair doing nothing..

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? Rebelious.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? Leaving the flock of sheep.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? Losing my eye sight..
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? None
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? Selina the person who bought me.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? Whaaa?
2. Do you like/dislike learning? I love to learn new hunting techniques.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? In the forest, I think Selina said near Syliras.
4. How do you learn best? Doing things and learning for myself.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? Not sure what my purpose is.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? Yes, I tend to want to be around others. I find people interesting, especially the civilized ones.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? Nope! You are all going to take me back to slavery. I tend to stay away from settlements.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? Whaa? Perhaps maybe bi?
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. Yes, it was when I first gained confidence to talk to Selina.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. What is this sex? *wreaks of virgin*.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. Nope.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? Nope.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? Nope
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? Nope.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. Nope. *Walks back in and notices his record player skipping* Oh I apologize my record seems to be broken.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? Hunting and wood carving.
2. Do you like to read? Books are impractical for a forest man.
3. What annoys you more than anything else? Overly affectionate people. I’ll rip your face off if you call me cute. *sizzles in his seat, pouting*.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Hunting with my bow and arrows.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? Whenever I say something and am met with silence.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? Pink! But shhh, don’t tell anyone.
2. What is your favorite time of day? Mornings!.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? My reflection?
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? I like vegetables and game.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? Real strong windstorms. Trees are scary when they uproot.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Optimist! *mutters* Prime.
2. What are your religious views?I don’t think I have any religion, I just live lit by the rays of Syna..
3. Would you be able to kill? I do all the time.
4. What are your views on sex? Its for fun? Oh. and breeding! *looks innocent* right?
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? Being able to look back at your life and ask yourself, “Have I done the best I can?” and the answer is yes, that is successful.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? I kissed a girl and I liked it...made Selina proud.
2. What is your greatest regret? I kissed a girl...I’m sorry I had to do it. My greatest regret happened when I was just beginning as a hunter. I accidentally killed a mother with child.
3. What is your best/worst memory? Not sure about my best, the best is yet to come!.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? I would of not become emotionally attached to a slave. I’ve never seen them again.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?Keeping my master safe until she let me go on my own.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? I keep myself closed to the world..
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? Everyone is the same to me.
3. What makes you happy? Hunting..
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? Selina, but she is not around anymore so I don’t have to worry about dying anytime soon..
5. What makes you angry? Not being able to hunt..

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? I don’t pay attention much to what prey has to say.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? Myself.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? Selina because she taught me how to survive in the forest. .
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. No. The ideal lover would be someone quiet.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? No not really, I’m pretty sketchy around humans..

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? Avoid conflict.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? Surrrre?.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? No, I tend to have few friends. I like it that way, feels more personal that way.
4. Do you care what others think of you? Not, really.
5. What do you think of others, in general? They are not to be trusted..

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? My own confidence.
2. What is your greatest weakness? I don’t trust much of anyone..
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Bring my eye sight back, but that isn’t a problem. I’ve noticed I can see light like a fog around people through that eye.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Those are really big words...
5. Are you generally organized or messy? Organized..

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? I don't know any really.
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? Whoever is responsible for loud noises. I hate loud noises that aren't natural like thunder.
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? I'm not sure what those are, I'm just living in nature.
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? Not sure, if I had one probably nothing.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? I'm not sure, that is to hard for me to comprehend.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? To hunt and possibly provide meat for others.
2. What is the best part of life? Freedom.
3. What is the best part of death? I become one with my home.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Doing what I love, hunting..
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? My personality..
Ayah
Player

Words: 8323
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2011, 3:18 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet