Eyktol Regional Map

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Eyktol Regional Map

Postby Satish on December 9th, 2011, 3:06 am

I made a map of Eyktol to use on my character's travel journal but i thought it would be nice to share it with the community.
I never did a map before so its outline became *very* strange but i guess it is usable as it is.
Edit: no, i wont pen tool it, i hate pen tool.
Edit2: after posting it i noticed that the compass is not on harmony with the background. :(

http://i44.tinypic.com/352hyy0.png

Its only for Eyktol but later when i put my feet on aother region i will make other maps.
Satish
The Seeker

Words: 9374
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2011, 9:50 am
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet