Nevaeh Evans

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Nevaeh Evans

Postby Nevaeh Evans on December 9th, 2011, 5:29 am

(A special thanks to http://www.josefinejonsson.com for allowing me to use this image :3)

Basic Information
Name : Nevaeh Evans
Race: Konti
Birthday : Spring 495 AV

Languages
Fluent : Kontinesse, Turkant
Basic : Tawna
Poor Nari

Physical Description
Standing at 5’8, weighing about 135lbs, this young girl took more of an innocent look. She had long, completely white hair that trailed down her back, falling down to just under her mid back area and held a loose tiara like item upon her head. She had the hair of her bangs brushed to the side to show her usually darker tinted, large, blue orbs and her very pale pink lips, but side her forehead scaling as well as it could. Her face was rounded, but long, making her nose seem slightly petit and her very pale pink cheek colors pop a little more. She was a lot taller than most girls she grew up with, and was built almost too lanky. She had an even height distribution between her legs and back, giving her more of an attractive appeal. Her bust wasn’t as large as most liked, but still she had something there. You’d find her scale pattern in a spiral shape on the back of her neck, breaking off into two lines, one trailing down her back, then down one leg, wrapping around her right ankle, the other trailing down her left
arm and spiralling down till it wrapped her wrist. She'd wear a short white dress that came up to her collar bone, and fell down to just above her knees. She had one strap on her shoulder, and the other always falling off.

Character Concept
Nevaeh Evans was quiet, like most Konti. She’d never speak out of turn, she had proper manners, and most of all she would always offer her assistance. She comes off as shy, but that’s not the case… Most of the time. Nevaeh is an amazing singer and enjoys performing for whom ever would ask her. She is also an amazing artist, though she is slightly clumsy…

Character History
Nevaeh’s mother passed away before she could truly remember her. She was adopted into another home, which she left to live a life in Mura, training a power she hadn't, still hasn't completely discovered about herself yet! but soon after fell into the calling. It's pull was to strong for her to resist, so she left home in search of a mate, the mate her calling called out for her to find.

Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore)
Gnosis : Granted to her by Avalis at birth, like all Konti
Skills :
Combat Training : With Suvai (5), Martial Arts.(5)
Musician : Voice (20) Instrument (10)
Art : Drawing (10)

Equipment and Possessions
Mothers old Suvai
Small headband, tiara accessory
1 Set of Clothing (cloak/coat & footwear included)
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
Food for a week or 1 bottle of embalming fluid (for Nuits)
1 eating knife
Flint & Steel
Pencil
Sketch Pad
Violin

Ledger:
Left her home with +100 Gold Mizas (Starting Gold)
+200 Gold Mizas, from assets her mother left behind after her passing
-3 Copper Mizas for a pencil
- 7 Copper Mizas for a sketch pad
-17 silver Mizas for a violin.
+ 23 Copper for preforming once...
- 50 Gold Mizas For tiara
"We are such idiots, We think everyone else has it all figured out. But we're all stumbling around in dark rooms bumping into furniture and stifling our cries so no one will know." -- Joan Ryan (:
Nevaeh Evans
Player

Words: 1380
Joined roleplay: December 8th, 2011, 7:08 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet

Nevaeh Evans

Postby Cowboy on December 13th, 2011, 11:15 pm

Hey, I'm Cowboy, a Character Sheet Liaison here to help you with your CS. I'm here to help you understand the Lore and work out the kinks in your CS so that you can resume playing on Mizahar.

Please post on the HD about your Gnosis, so that you can link it to a Storyteller's Secret in your profile.

Please add in either +10 Fortune Telling or Medicine, as the racial bonus for Konti.

Everything else on your CS is good to go.

If you have any questions or concerns about this Intervention, please leave me a note in my Office and I'll do my best to help you out. Once you have corrected your CS, please send me a Private Message and I'll remove this notice so you may resume playing your character.

Welcome to Mizahar!

-Cowboy
Cowboy
Don’t squat with your spurs on.

Words: 27818
Joined roleplay: October 20th, 2011, 3:38 am
Race: Staff account
Office