My Pycon idea

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

My Pycon idea

Postby Ginchoeri on December 10th, 2011, 7:38 pm

Okay.. so i read the pycon lore and i have a few questions. I feel i have a really good idea for a character but i don't know if it would be allowed since i would be technically controlling two different chara's at once... They'd be twins and the lore said nothing for or against having twins.. my problem is if that's okay to do, and then if that's okay do do i have further question that might stretch the lore abit.

In the lore it say's that they tend not to grow close to eachother as families, but i was thinking that since that's only because they wish to get to their goal form i was wondering if the twins could be closer to eachother then normal Pycons would be... things like that. if you need more info i'd be happy to diliberate.. but i'd really like to know soon. please and thank you.
Ginchoeri
Player

Words: 132404
Joined roleplay: August 11th, 2011, 1:54 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

My Pycon idea

Postby Gossamer on December 10th, 2011, 7:47 pm

You can have pycon twins as long as only one of them is a PC. The other will have to be an NPC because you cannot play two pc's that are related or interact in any way shape or form. :)
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

My Pycon idea

Postby Ginchoeri on December 10th, 2011, 7:55 pm

Oh... thanks... *sighs* well i don't know how that would work....Do i still control the NPC one? or no?
Ginchoeri
Player

Joined roleplay: August 11th, 2011, 1:54 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

My Pycon idea

Postby Danck on December 10th, 2011, 9:14 pm

You can have NPC's following you, but they require HD approval and they have to have some limits, like the fact their skills can't grow. Here is the page for the rest of the limits and rules.

If you don't like the fact only one of your characters actually gets some growt in skillwise you could always ask somebody else to play him/her.. it? Just keep in mind that they could drop out. But ask around and somebody might be intrested.
Danck
Player

Words: 25697
Joined roleplay: November 19th, 2011, 9:51 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

My Pycon idea

Postby Ginchoeri on December 10th, 2011, 10:11 pm

haha thanks... i'll think about it
Ginchoeri
Player