Graphically challenged. Request for the works!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Postby Seryna on December 13th, 2011, 4:55 am

So, as the title implies, I am quite unable to do anything CS or graphic-related on my new computer. I had Photoshop on my old PC a while back, but I gotta say, Macbook Pros do fall short on this one aspect. :(

I'm looking for a kind soul who can help me with the whole shebang! This includes four things: avatar, signature, posting template, and character sheet template. I'm so excited to start my first character and I want everything to be absolutely phenomenal. =)

My character is a female Vantha named Seryna, and I would like to use the Korean singer/model Lee Hyori for her likeness. Google Images will reveal myriad options, so I will leave it up to your artistic skill to decide which images best suit the purpose.

I am hoping to capture many aspects of a personality, so perhaps a smiling, kind one; a cold, beautiful one; and maybe a straight up sexy one. Something along those lines.

I cannot express my gratitude enough for you guys! Please please let me know ASAP if there is more information I can provide for you to make your job easier.

Cheers!

Seryna
Seryna
Player

Words: 0
Joined roleplay: December 8th, 2010, 7:44 am
Race: Human, Vantha

Postby Fusha on December 23rd, 2011, 3:41 am

Dude, just search around, there's plenty of other capable programs that can be used just like Photoshop:
Gimp,
InkScape (Illustrator),
MyPaint has a mac version I think,

anyway I can't help you out on making them but just some stuff to help you out... Photoshop has a mac version too. Anyway, Mac's are actually better in this area than PC's, that's why many people buy them, for creative stuff... yeah.

Fusha
Character Sheet:
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post131691.html#p131691

Newbie here, looking forward to RPing with y'all
Fusha
Shadowalker

Words: 11926
Joined roleplay: December 20th, 2011, 7:53 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby sabrine12345 on February 14th, 2012, 6:36 am

I'm looking for a kind soul who can help me with the whole shebang! This includes four things: avatar, signature, posting template, and character sheet template.

Words: 196
Joined roleplay: October 3rd, 2011, 8:49 am
Race: Human