Remus Clawing

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Remus Clawing

Postby Remus Clawing on December 18th, 2011, 10:41 pm

■Name: Remus Clawing
Physical Information-
■Race: Kelvic
■Birthday: 12th January Age: 9
■Gender: Male
■Physical Description: In his humanoid form, he has black hair with white highlights; his hair is normally spiked and rarely flat. He has green-yellow eyes. He has soft face, almost free of stubble, and he has dark eyebrows. When he is in is humanoid form, he normal wears whatever clothes he can find, so he has no theme of clothing. He has an innocent look as he is rarely violent. In his animal from, which if a snowy owl, he has soft white feathers with black tips, he has furry legs and grey toes. Like any ordinary snowy owl, he has a grey beak and soft feathers around it. He is almost never in his humanoid form, as he wears armour made for his owl form, which he found in an ancient temple.
Character Concept-
■Personality: Remus is a friendly owl, he doesn't mind humans, and spends his time watching them in their daily lives. He doesn't like violence, but has trained himself if combat was required of him. He is quite clever, as owls are, but he only shows this in his animal form. In his humanoid form he is shy and quiet; he doesn't know much language, as he had never been taught any.
■Ethics: Remus doesn't believe in any deity, he believes in a beautiful, natural world, where survival is for the wise and kind. Any evil in the world is out of choice, people choose to be evil, they are not born or destined to be evil, it is their own choosing.
■Likes: Peace, bird songs, watching human activity and flying
■Dislikes: Anyone who tries to deny others freedom, e.g. Slave traders.
Character History-
■Pre-Creation: Remus's mother and father were both also owls, but of different breed, they were poor, and only lived off what they could catch. They had no knowledge of humans or any other creature except themselves. When Remus was old enough, he flew out on his own, and seeked knowledge of others. So he travelled to the human city of Lhavit, and explored the human life. He soon gained more knowledge of their language and culture. He thought of venturing to other human habitats, but enjoyed the peaceful city so much that he decide to find a home and stay.
■Post Creation: I haven't done any RP yet, when I do, I'll add to this list. :)
Training & Skill Points-
■Earned Skill/Points: Hunting (25pts), Herbalist (10 pts), Physical Combat (10 pts), Aerial Ability (15 pts)
■Equipment/Possessions: Owl armour, found in and ancient temple just outside of Lhavit, if anyone has seen the film 'Legend of the Guardians Owls of Ga'Hoole', Remus's armour looks like the armour on there. A few herbs, found in grasslands between cities.
Ledger-
■Wealth: 100 gold mizas.
Last edited by Remus Clawing on December 23rd, 2011, 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Remus Clawing
Player

Words: 4133
Joined roleplay: December 16th, 2011, 9:36 pm
Race: Kelvic

Remus Clawing

Postby Cowboy on December 21st, 2011, 1:59 am

Hey, I'm Cowboy, a Character Sheet Liaison here to help you with your CS. I'm here to help you understand the Lore and work out the kinks in your CS so that you can resume playing on Mizahar.

Please review your character's age in regards to a Kelvic lifespan; Kelvic have "animal" ages and thus your character at age 20 is pretty old!

Please review your skill points as well, as you're allowed 50 from your Starting Package on top of 10 from your Racial bonus, which in this case is Hunting. Please adjust accordingly.

Everything else on your CS is good to go.

If you have any questions or concerns about this Intervention, please leave me a note in my Office and I'll do my best to help you out. Once you have corrected your CS, please send me a Private Message and I'll remove this notice so you may resume playing your character.

Welcome to Mizahar!

-Cowboy
Cowboy
Don’t squat with your spurs on.

Words: 27818
Joined roleplay: October 20th, 2011, 3:38 am
Race: Staff account
Office