Zombies!!?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Zombies!!?

Postby Tsavin on March 14th, 2010, 4:46 pm

My question is, is it possible through animation to animate corpses other than creating Nuit. I would assume it's possible, but there is no mention of doing it. And would animating a dead body require a higher level of skill than animating something else of similar size? It says in the description for animation that at 26-50 one could animate human sized creatures. Does this include humans?
So... My house was broken into while I was on vacation. Several valuables were stolen including my xbox, tv, my favorite sword, and obviously.. my computer. That's why I haven't posted in a while. Got a new computer now.. So I'm back. Will resume posting ASAP
Tsavin
Player

Words: 10200
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2010, 3:31 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Re: Zombies!!?

Postby Tsavin on March 14th, 2010, 8:57 pm

Ok, i figured out the answer to my question. Only thing I'm wondering now i how long it would take to animate a mass horde of mindless zombies to destroy all of mizahar.... <.< >.>
So... My house was broken into while I was on vacation. Several valuables were stolen including my xbox, tv, my favorite sword, and obviously.. my computer. That's why I haven't posted in a while. Got a new computer now.. So I'm back. Will resume posting ASAP
Tsavin
Player

Words: 10200
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2010, 3:31 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet