Tsavin Deathless

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Tsavin Deathless

Postby Tsavin on March 1st, 2010, 4:16 am

Tsavin Deathless

Basic Information:

Race: Drykas
Clan: Diamond
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 170lbs
Date of Birth: 52nd Day of Spring, 484 AV

Physical Description:

Tsavin is of average height for a Drykas. He has well defined lean muscles and works out daily. Tsavin has short brown hair that he keeps neatly combed and regularly cut. He rarely lets his hair grown long, though when it does he prefers to tie it in a pony tail to keep it out of the way. He has a light mustache and neatly trimmed goatee, his facial hair being a lighter shade of brown. Tsavin has bright blue eyes and prefers clothing with shades of blue to match both his eyes and his clan. Tsavin has a long windmark tattoo running down the side of his leg, though it is rarely visible.

Character Concept:

Personality:

Tsavin always seems to have an ulterior motive for the things he does. He enjoys conversation and can be rather pleasant, but there always seems to be something hidden behind his words, making him hard to trust. In truth, there usually is some motive behind everything he does. Tsavin views most other people as weak willed, weak of body, and a tool to be used in the furthering of his own goals. If he does come off as friendly from time to time, it is usually because he feels that a person could be valuable to him and he wants them to trust him. Tsavin has no problem turning on his allies if they cease to be useful.

Tsavin views even himself as weak, not in mind, but in body. He believes that all mortal bodies are ultimately weak and seeks a way to free himself of this. Tsavin seeks immortality, but beyond that he seeks power. He is ambitious and above all wants revenge for being banished from the sea of grass. He envisions himself returning with an army behind him and making his people pay for sending him away. But such fancies are beyond the scope of his current situation, and for now he seeks immortality through use of animation.

Goals and Ambitions:

1. Tsavin seeks immortality, whether through unlife or some other means.

2. Tsavin seeks power. He wants to rule a kingdom of his own one day, possibly in the sea of grass, but possibly elsewhere.

3. Tsavin seeks to learn all there is to learn. He actively seeks out new skills to practice, and spends as much time as possible honing the skills he already knows.

Character History:

ImageTsavin was born on the 52nd Day of Spring, 484 AV. He was a member of the Diamond clan, oldest of the Ankal's three sons and traditional pick to be the next Ankal of the pavilion. Tsavin is particularly gifted at magic, and his father saw this to be a good thing. He even began his training in webbing, though it was never completed due to what would eventually come to pass. He was particularly interested in the magic of animation, enjoying the thrill of giving life to things that were otherwise unliving.

Tsavin would often spend time alone animating random objects, and sometimes attempting to animate dead animals. The larger ones he usually could not make move, but the smaller ones such as birds or rats he was able to bring to life. He was also trained in Reimancy, and had the task of helping the other reimancers summon water for the pavilion to drink.

One day a group of hunters returned to the pavilion, one of them severely injured. His wounds were to great for the healers to fix, and he died that very night. The hunter was a good friend of Tsavin, and in his grief Tsavin attempted to animate the corpse. He stole the body from the pavilion while everyone slept and went out into the sea of grass where nobody would find him. When the medics noticed the body was missing an alarm went up and riders immediately went out in search of the thief. When they found Tsavin and saw what he was trying to do, they brought him back to the pavilion bound and gagged. His father was very ashamed, but could not bring himself to kill his own son. Instead, he banished him from the pavilion and ordered him to leave and never return. Further, he marked Tsavin in the web, so that any trained in the art who met him would know he was a traitor to the Drykas.

Shamed and dishonored, Tsavin left the grasslands and sought refuge in the city of Riverfall, where he currently resides, trying to figure out what to do with his life and how he might avenge the horrible crime that was done to him.

Thread List:

Day 8, Spring 510AV: Tsavin arrives in Riverfall
Day 13, Spring 510AV: The Day of Revival
Last edited by Tsavin on July 16th, 2010, 1:16 am, edited 11 times in total.
So... My house was broken into while I was on vacation. Several valuables were stolen including my xbox, tv, my favorite sword, and obviously.. my computer. That's why I haven't posted in a while. Got a new computer now.. So I'm back. Will resume posting ASAP
Tsavin
Player

Words: 10200
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2010, 3:31 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Inside the Mind

Postby Tsavin on March 2nd, 2010, 5:22 am

Inside the Mind

General Information :
1. What is your Name?
My name is Tsavin Deathless.
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name?
No. You may call me Tsavin, or Deathless. Either is fine with me.
3. How old are you?
I am twenty five years old, and will be twenty six on the 52nd of spring.
4. What is your height?
I am five foot, eight inches.
5. What is your weight?
I weigh one hundred and seventy pounds.

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself.
I am strong of body and strong of mind, but ultimately flawed. This body will eventually expire, and I seek a way to remedy that.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you.
Others find me hard to trust, and rightly so. I need to work on making people trust me.
3. What is your favorite body feature?
My favorite feature would be my beard. As you can see, I keep it well groomed.
4. How physically fit are you?
I am very physically fit, though I am not overly large in muscle. I am lean and agile.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style?
I prefer light weight clothing, usually with dark blues in it, and occasionally a cloak to keep me warm. Sometimes I wear light armor.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like?
My father is Reikin Moontear, and my mother Nakvira. My father is Ankal of his pavilion. My mother is dead. I will speak nothing else of them.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
I have two brothers and a sister. Their names are Zavik, Natal, and Madeline.
3. What is your extended family like?
My extended family consisted of an entire pavilion, but overall they were hard working and skilled in their crafts.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family?
I do not have any friends, and have been banished by my family. I consider others only as potential tools to further my goals.
5. Do you treat animals like family?
Animals are more reliable than people, but with the exception of my horse, I see them as nothing more than animals.

In my mothers room in the pavilion, in the sea of grass. You don't need to know exactly where.
2. Where do you live now?
Currently I reside in Riverfall, though I do not intend to stay here long.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be?
I am not sure. I have never been anywhere other than Cyphrus.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time?
I did not have much leisure time growing up, but I taking walks at night.
5. Where do you fear to be?
...I do not fear anything.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?)
My entire body is a physical weakness. ...but I know that is not what you meant. No, I am perfectly fit.
2. Are you right handed or left handed?
Right.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent?
I speak Pavi, Common, and Grassland sign. I am not sure if I have an accent, but I do not believe I do.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
I am ambitious, cold, and to the point. Or so I have been told.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ?
I do. And no, you may not see it. It is my windmark, given to me when I was chosen by my strider, Silvermane. It runs down my leg to my ankle, on both sides.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation?
I do not have an occupation. In the pavilion I would aid in summoning water, and would asist in other tasks in camp, but I have no true profession. If I were to call myself anything, I would call myself an animator, though I admit that my skill is not yet sufficient to make a living off of.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why?
If we are talking about Animation, then yes, I would say I like it. I find it facinating to give life to that which should not have it. It gives me satisfaction that I have not found in any other activity.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be?
Occupation, I suppose I would be a master animator. I see myself controlling armies of creatures created by my own hand, perhaps ruling an entire city where everything inside is part of my creation. But such fancies are foolish.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why?
I admire many occupations for many different reasons. The hunter, for his cunning, the smith for his diligence, the weaver for attention to detail, the general for his knowledge of tactics. I cannot say I admire one proffesion more than any other, as all require some special skill.
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why?
Those that require the least skill, be it mental or physical.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you?
Arrogant. Demanding. I was not spoiled, but I knew I was to inherit the pavilion, and treated people as though they were beneath me. I eventually grew out of the habit, though I cannot say my views have changed much even now.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
The day I first saw life given to something that had none. It was a bird folded out of paper, and my teacher brought it to life before my very eyes. It was then that I began to learn animation.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood?
The day my mother died. She was bitten by a poisonous snake and we were to far from any healers to save her. She died within a day.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents?
My mother is dead, but we were close. My father favored me over my brothers and spent many hours teaching me the ways of our people. I respected him for his confidence and ability to lead, but he betrayed me.[/color]
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel?
My father, of course. And my teacher, Levi, who taught me about animation and reimancy.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have?
I am well versed in the ways of the Drykas people and their history and laws. I am also trained in Animation and Reimancy. I was taught to ride and shoot an arrow at a young age, and know the basics of swordplay.
2. Do you like/dislike learning?
I love to learn. Particularly magic, but I am willing to learn anything.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities?
Most of my magical abilities were taught to me by Levi, my teacher, with the exception of webbing, which I was taught by my father. The rest of my skills I learned from those around me.
4. How do you learn best?
I learn best by seeing and doing, though I love to read as well.
5. What are your educational goals for the future?
I wish to continue my training in Animation and Reimancy, and possibly branch out into other magics. I am also interested in learning some of the craft trades, but my main intrest is magic.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not?
I rarely form close bonds with people. People will inevitably choose themselves over others, and when it happens I would rather not be attached.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not?
No. I do not expect them to trust me, so why should I trust them. Trust is a privelage that should be reserved for oneself. Somebody may be loyal to you, but if the opportunity arises that they find something more benificial to them there is no guarantee they will not choose it over you.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else?
I would consider myself straight. I have nothing against people who are gay, but I have no interest in sleeping with or forming a relationship with the same sex.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time.
I have been kissed many times. The first was nothing special. We were in Endrykas celebrating the birth of my sister. I was drunk, so was the girl. We kissed, ended up in my tent, then parted ways. I do not know her name.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time.
Yes, I have had sex. As I described before, I was drunk the first time, we ended up in my tent, and then parted ways. It was fun, certainly pleasurable and I will not likely forget it, but I hold no special attachment to the girl. I never even asked her name.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time.
Yes, I have been drunk. I do not really remember the first time, though I am certain it was in Endrykas.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis?
Drinking can be entertaining, but I do not do it on a regular basis. Only on occasions when I want to let loose and have fun. I do not see myself getting drunk in the near future, as I am no longer in familiar territory and do not want to lose my senses.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer?
I prefer it strong, but other than that I do not really care. If I wanted something that tasted good, I would not drink. I drink when I want to get drunk.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them?
Other than alcohol, no.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific.
I have no problem with either, so long as it is does not become a habit. People who are drunk or drugged all the time are useless to society. Recreational use is fine, but if you allow yourself to become addicted to a substance than not only are you weak willed, but you are useless as well.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies?
Hobbies? I like to animate things. I enjoy archery, riding, and taking walks at night, if those can be considered hobbies.
2. Do you like to read?
Yes, very much so.
3. What annoys you more than anything else?
Idiots.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do?
Taking a long walk through the grasslands on a starry night.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why?
Living in a large tent with twenty other people, one cannot afford to be embarrassed about things. I suppose if anything embarrasses me though, it would be failure, or when I am bested at something that I claimed out loud to be superior at.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors?
I like all shades of blue, and the green of the sea of grass.
2. What is your favorite time of day?
Early morning when the sun has just rose, or late at night when the stars are brightest.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
One morning I awoke early to take a walk. A heard a loud thundering and turned toward the rising sun, where I saw a heard of striders let out to run, the sunrise at their backs glistening on their shimmering coats. That, and this one woman I met in Endrykas who had the best looking.. well, you get the point.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat?
I am willing to try anything, though I love stews of all kinds. I don't really hate eating anything.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you?
Right after it rains. That is my favorite. As to what scares me.. I suppose the thought of an earthquake would be frightening. Especially if I was underground.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic?
It depends on what we are talking about. I am generally optimistic when it involves myself, though I have little hope for the rest of you.
2. What are your religious views?
...if the gods truly walk among us, are they just exceptionally powerful mortals? We thank them for what they do, but if I were powerful enough could I do as they do?
3. Would you be able to kill?
Are we talking about physically or morally? Physically, I could easily kill a person or animal, so long as I have the right weapon. Morally, anything. If something gets in my way and I must kill it, then I have no problem doing so. Plus, their body might come in handy some day.
4. What are your views on sex?
Its fun. Feels good. And is used to reproduce. What else do you need to know?
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life?
To be successful, you must know you are going to be successful. After that, its all about figuring out how. You cannot just expect success to fall into your lap, though it may happen sometimes. You must earn your success through knowledge and skill alone.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done?
The worst thing I have ever done? That would be getting caught trying to animate my friends body. I should have known I hadn't the skill, and I should have hid better. The best thing I have ever done... well, I haven't done it yet.
2. What is your greatest regret?
I do not regret what I tried to do, but I regret getting caught. I could be Ankal by now, for all I know. Then I would have power.
3. What is your best/worst memory?
My best memory was the time I first gave life to something that didn't have it. It was my fathers bowstring. I animated it so that, when told to, it would string itself. Not the most impressive animation, but it was my first. My worst memory is watching my only friend die, and being powerless to stop it.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?
I would not have been caught. If I were still at the pavilion, my teacher would still be helping me, and I would be closer to mastering my powers.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?
I have not done anything that I am truly proud of...

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others?
If I do not need you, very honest. If I need you, I may keep my thoughts to myself and tell you what you need to hear.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
I really don't like stupid people.
3. What makes you happy?
Learning, I suppose. And sex. And taking long walks at night. Riding is enjoyable, or just watching a master practice his craft.
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for?
I would prefer never to die.
5. What makes you angry?
Haven't we gone over this? Stupid people. Idiots. People who have no purpose or goals.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others?
If I need you, very well. If not, the best you can hope for is for me to completely ignore you.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
Myself. Others will just betray you in the end. Or die. Either way, I am the only one that really matters in the end.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
I respected my father until he made the mistake of sending me away... I suppose even now I can respect him. He did what he believed was for the benifit of the pavilion, even if he was wrong.
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.
The ideal lover would be attractive, but intelligent. She needs to be able to keep up with me mentally, and not have a problem with my methods. The ideal lover would be someone I could never trust, because I would never expect her to trust me.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
I trust myself and, to an extent, the things I create. But those are controlled by me, so they still count as myself.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
I do not start arguments, but I do not avoid them either. If I cannot reason, trick, or kill you then I will simply leave.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
I was taught to lead, but I doubt anyone would trust me enough to let me. If a leader was needed however, and it served my purposes, then I would have no problem stepping up to do it.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
I do not mind it, but I prefer to be alone or with a small group. Large groups are hard to keep track of.
4. Do you care what others think of you?
Not particularly
5. What do you think of others, in general?
It depends on how I treat them. If I show them kindness, then they tend to be fine with me, though they may not fully trust me. If I do not treat them kindly, then they do not like me.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person?
I am smart.
2. What is your greatest weakness?
I am mortal.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
To be immortal. Not undead, like the nuit, but truly immortal, like a god.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
Again, it depends on what best serves my purposes.
5. Are you generally organized or messy?
I consider myself very organized.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any?
While I respect all the gods, I do not worship any. I may thank Qalaya for a good book, or call out to Nikali in a moment of passion, but I do not worship them. I find Uldr to be intriguing, and a possible route to my immortality, though I would rather not serve him and prefer to find my own way. And then there is Tanroa, goddess of time. Time is what I need, and she is the one who controls it.
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?
I do not particularly fear any god or goddess, but if I had to fear any of them it would be Dira and Kihala, because I seek eternal life which goes against what they stand for.
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?
No, I do not.
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity?
If I met a deity, I would treat them with the respect they deserve. But if they are not pleased with me that is their own problem.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?To much is sacrificing ones own dignity to please another.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for?
I live with the intent of never dieing, thus the name Deathless.
2. What is the best part of life?
Being alive. And sex, that is always nice.
3. What is the best part of death?
There is nothing good about death.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
If I could choose, I would never die.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
Again, I would prefer not to die.
Last edited by Tsavin on March 14th, 2010, 11:22 pm, edited 14 times in total.
So... My house was broken into while I was on vacation. Several valuables were stolen including my xbox, tv, my favorite sword, and obviously.. my computer. That's why I haven't posted in a while. Got a new computer now.. So I'm back. Will resume posting ASAP
Tsavin
Player

Character sheet

Skills/Arcana/Gnosis/Lore

Postby Tsavin on March 2nd, 2010, 5:23 am

Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore):
Skills
Riding 10 (Racial)
Longsword 5 (Starting Package)
Archery 10 (Starting Package)
Hunting 5 (Starting Package)
Wilderness Survival 5 (Starting Package)

Arcana
Animation 15 (Starting Package)
Reimancy 5 (Starting Package)
Webbing 5 (Starting Package)

Gnosis
None

Lore
Lore of Drykas Society - Having been born the son of an Ankal, Tsavin received special training in the ways of his people, the clans, Endrykas, and how it all works together.

Lore of Drykas History - Again because of his father, he expected to be well versed in the history of his people, and spent many hours a day learning everything there is to know about his people's past.
Last edited by Tsavin on July 16th, 2010, 1:18 am, edited 6 times in total.
Tsavin
Player

Character sheet

Equipment/Ledger

Postby Tsavin on March 14th, 2010, 5:30 pm

Equipment and Possesions:

Clothing:
Tsavin wears a white shirt that parts in the middle exposing his chest, sometimes wearing a blue and brown vest with it. He has loose fitting black pants and wears a embroidered dark blue belt. For shoes he has black leather boots and sometimes wears a dark brown hooded cloak.

Weapons:Image
Longsword
Longbow with 20 arrows

Waterskin

Backpack which contains:
Set of Toiletries (comb, crush, razor, soap)
Weeks supply of food
Eating Knife
Flint & Steel
Lantern
Fishing tackle and hooks

Silvermane (Cyphrus Strider)
Saddlebags which contain:
Large 4 person tent
Large tarp
2 torches
bedroll
blanket

Ledger:

Total: 8 Gold Mizas

Starting Gold: 100GM
-15gm Longsword
-75gm Longbow
-1gm Arrows
-1gm Fortune Telling

Total: 8 Gold Mizas
Tsavin
Player

Character sheet