Mixed Blood and Magic Questions

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Emersyn on January 8th, 2012, 6:30 am

Hello everybody,

So I'm thinking of making a character with mixed blood, half-Drykas and half-Myrian. First off, I'm wondering how the racial bonuses transfer. Do I get ten points for each, or five points for each to add up to a ten point racial bonus?

Second, I'm wondering if there's a specific process that I need to go through to bond with a Familiar? I was looking into them, and I noticed that there's very little information on the Gordios Familiar... Does anybody know anything about them??

Thank you!
Emersyn
The Haunted Orphan

Words: 5328
Joined roleplay: January 1st, 2012, 10:58 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Hadrian on January 8th, 2012, 7:19 am

Hi!

If you look on the wiki for Mixed Blood, it will give you the racial bonus.

Also, we are still waiting for Tarot to write up the Gordios familiar. You should PM him, because he isn't responding to me! ;)

Welcome!
Hadrian
Most smartest and best damn tapper.

Words: 1050304
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2010, 6:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)