Tion

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Tion

Postby Tion on January 8th, 2012, 6:35 pm

Name: Tion son of Tio

Race: Human

Birthday/Age: 488 AV(23years old)

Physical Description:
Tion is close to six feet tall and have fair, tanned skin. He have a slim, tough body which is accustomed to physical activity. His hair is cold-blond and ends at the shoulders and he have dark blue eyes.

Character Concept:
Tion tries to see the positive things in life and don't like to dwell too much about the negative stuff that occasionally happens. Around strangers he likes to be silent and observe, hiding his emotions, untill he know more about how to act in the given situation. Once he feel comfortable he lightens up to the level of a whole new person and have no problem speaking with a open heart. Tion do not shun violence but rather discuss things or compromise. He would do most things for his own well being but have a "live and let live" view on life otherwise. Pride and honor is nothing for Tion but he do value loyalty.

Tion loves the feeling of freedom and excitement and often travell the wilds. Once in civilization Tion often enjoy visiting taverns were he takes a drink and listen to music with friends. Gambling, boasting and sharing rumors are also the things Tion might do once he get a few drinks in him.
While not disliking other races, Tion is suspicous and a bit more reserved around people who ain't human or at least human looking enough. Tion is fascinated by magic but do not trust people who practice it. After all, everyone have heard the rumors about them.

History:
Tion is the son of Tio and Adella, born in the winter 488 AV in Sunberth. His father makes his living as a hunter, wilderness guide and occasionally caravan guard while his mother takes care of the home. Tions upbringing was a quite normal one. Being the fourth son in the family with seven brothers he was neither spoiled by his mother or depended upon by his father. He spent most of his times doing easy chores for his mother and learn skills from his older brothers or father when they had the time. Most of the skills Tion picked up were the ones he found exciting.
In his teens Tion were mostly hanging around taverns with his group of friends listening to storys from caravan guards and gang members or picking fights with other kids his age. Growing older Tions lust for travelling awoken and he started spending more time with his father and older brothers in the wilderness outside of Sunberth and even joining with one of the caravans to Zeltiva once with his oldest brother.

Having seen a bit more about the world Tion decided that he wantet to travell farther, exploring more of the world. At the age of twenty he left Sunberth with a group of friends.

Languages:
1st:Common
2nd:Isur

Training/Skills:
Archery 10
Wildernessurvival 10
Land Navigation 10
Bastardsword 20
Hunting 15

Lore:
Sylira wildlife
Sunberth taverns

Equipment:
Sturdy wilderness clothing.
Waterskin
Waterskin containing booze
Backpack containing
-1week of food
-Toiletries
-Eating knife
-Flint and steel
-Waterproofing oil
-Whetstone
-Rustproofing oil
-Tent (1 person)
-Blanket (winter)
-Bedroll
-Needle and tread
Rucksack containing
-Rope, hemp (50 ft)
-Toolkit, hunter/trapper's
-Large Sack
-Small Sack containing
-400 gm
Pouch containing
- 30 gm
- 50 sm
- 37 cm

Weapons n extras:
Bastardsword & scabbard
Composite shortbow
Shortbow arrows (20) & quiver
Waxed bowstrings (5)
Skinning knife

Armor:
Leather armor (breast, shoulder and thigh)

Housing:
N/A

Ledger:
+100 gm (starting)
+500 gm (housing)
-163 gm (bought at start)
=437 gm
Tion
Hunter

Words: 7560
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2012, 2:22 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Tion

Postby Shepherd on February 5th, 2012, 4:09 pm

Shepherd's Moderator Intervention

Hello new adventurer!

Welcome to Mizahar! My name is Shepherd, and I am here to assist you in completing your Character Sheet in a manner that is respectful to the Lore and overall theme of Mizahar. I have found a few areas of confusion and error, and I'm here to work with you to set things straight.

Things Needing Fixed

Lore
I see you have Wilderness Survival as a skill. That's fine, but it needs to be accompanied by a Wilderness Survival Lore. There are more details in this link http://www.mizahar.com/lore/Wilderness_Survival#Prerequisites_and_Related_Skills

I would recommend perhaps Lore of Wilderness Survival: Finding Shelter as a starter.

Minor Notes
These things do not need to be changed, but I would recommend you looking into some adjustments.

The first thing I notice was that your Character knows Isur. Very few people outside of the Isur race know the language.
The Isurian language is unknown to anyone but Isur who use it amongst themselves. It is designed for use in their various industrial and crafting ventures as it allows easy communication while revealing great amounts of detail and precision. Other languages, those spoken by outsiders, have found their way into the Isurian culture although it is primarily used by those Isur who work and live in the fortified trading posts and farms of the foothills.

I also ask that you add to your skills list which skills were Starting Package and Racial bonus, and then later which Skills you earned in thread.

Also, you need to put prices next to each item you purchased so that tracking your ledger would be made easier.

Finally, it appears there's some confusion in your Money. 1 Gold Miza = 10 Silver Mizas or 100 Copper Mizas. 1 Silver Miza = 10 Copper Mizas

Please make the changes I've noted above, and send me a Private Message. Upon receiving your message, and reviewing your changes, I will remove the Intervention. Thank you for coming to Mizahar, and I hope you enjoy writing here.

Shepherd
Shepherd
CS Liaison

Words: 132259
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2012, 1:22 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)