umm.. Hello

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

umm.. Hello

Postby Melinda on March 17th, 2010, 9:58 pm

Hi everyone. I'm Starprincess but you can call me Star. I was browsing around the internet and ran into this site. I'm really surprised how detailed it is. I haven't been on many RP sites but this place looks like fun. I hope I make a good impression here.. :)
Artist credit for my avi goes to Anathematixs.deviantart.com and derfel.deviantart.com
Credit to Hex for my beautiful banner. :)
Melinda
Starprincess

Words: 974
Joined roleplay: March 17th, 2010, 9:43 pm
Race: Human

Re: umm.. Hello

Postby Charon on March 17th, 2010, 10:03 pm

Hey Star! :)

Welcome to our wonderful community! You're already making a great impression by introducing yourself here so don't worry about that! There's a great bunch of people here that you can ask any and all of your questions to, so don't be shy. Spend some time getting familiar with the game and I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Also, there's just about always a few people in the chat room (link at top of page) so if you have questions or just want to hang out, head that way! I look forward to seeing you around.
| - Riverfall - | - Akalak - | - Starting Guide - |

Charon
Fiendish Ferryman

Words: 99186
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2010, 1:36 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Staff account
Office

Re: umm.. Hello

Postby Dhanya on March 18th, 2010, 1:37 am

Hey! Welcome to Mizahar! :D
Dhanya
Probably attractive in real life.

Words: 136227
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2010, 12:52 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)