Fiera Aeriem

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Fiera Aeriem

Postby Fiera on January 10th, 2012, 11:43 am

Fiera Aeriem

ImageRace Kelvic (Cougar)
Birthday & age Autumn, day 51, 507 AV (has the appearance of a 17 year old)
Gender Female

Physical Description
Fiera is quite short and slight, with wild, honey-coloured curls that reaches just past her shoulders. Her face is delicate, with a small, straight nose and full red lips, which, when spread in a smile, reveal elongated canines. Her unusually wide, blue eyes, however, are the most intriguing of her cat-like features. She rarely blinks, which gives her an almost frightened look. The girl has an innocence of expression that may not be befitting for her age, although it can be said that it makes her more attractive. Despite her small stature she moves with the grace and strength of her animal form – a cougar. As a cougar, Fiera’s fur is mottled brown and white but her eyes remain bright blue.

Character consept
Fiera is strange, even for a Kelvic. Not that one would notice this unless she is entirely relaxed. A curious creature, but fearful. She sees everything practically, does not talk without need and most of all, lives by what will bring around the most interesting events. Easily bored with routine events, Fiera spends a large amount of time buried in books. These texts range from diaries that predate the Valterrian to modern day volumes on magic theory. Her pursuit of knowledge is also a practical endeavour. Fiera is of the opinion that knowledge makes one a more effective persona.
The girl is scared too, of what she is. Nothing frightens her more than knowing that she was designed to serve another. Knowing she was born for the dull life of servitude. Fiera has always seen herself as an outstanding individual; of a higher standing than her associates. That is the strangest thing about her.
She is not a bad person, nor is she an overly good one. She views people as a chess player views his chess pieces. Feelings are usually not accounted for in her actions, unless she can play on them. Most of the time, her ruthless practicality is hidden under a normal human façade; an image of a pretty, friendly and polite girl. There even are times where Fiera does act truly with compassion; with care. But this rare side of her is shown only to those that ‘deserve’ it, in her eyes. She isn’t entirely heartless. This emotional withdrawal is a conscious attempt of hers at resisting the formation of a kelvic bond.
Fiera is not usually a pessimist, but she can be cynical and mocking when it comes to humans. Her trust is not easily placed, especially in regard to things she doesn’t understand.

Character history
Her story begins a generation before she was born. A hunter and his Kelvic wife live happily on the outskirts of Avanthal. They move within their small bubble, both having minimal contact with the outside world. The hunter, Fabious Creta; a thick, beefy man, with more brawn than brain. He is also wildly possessive. The wife, Nereya; a fox, sly, intelligent and manipulative. Hunting partners, good friends and lovers. Years pass, and the wife grows tired their solitude and the monotony of life. She longs for children, yet her husband is strongly opposed to the idea.

Day after day, they hunt, trade and sleep. On one trading trip, Nereya converses shortly with another kelvic as he inspects their meat. He is a lone traveller from another region, shrouded in mystery. Nereya is strongly intrigued by him but, loyally to her bond mate, does not reveal this. What she does not know, however, is that the man is a Chaon; marked once by the god of all evil, Rhysol.

With a few words, the kelvic man corrupts her into following her foolish desires. That night, Nereya meets him and they sleep together. The mystery man disappears the day after and Nereya is consumed by guilt at her betrayal of her husband. A month passes, and Nereya begins to relax. She even begins to doubt what had happened but soon finds that she is with child. Still corrupted by the Chaon, Nereya lies to Fabious, telling him that it is his child.

After his initial rage at the prospect of having to deal with a child, the hunter accepts this. Fiera is born into the world.

Fiera, since turning one year, she has been travelling Mizahar alone. She had stayed in Riverfall, Endrykas, Ahnatep, Yehebah, Syliras and Zeltiva, although for no longer than a year at each city. She hopes to find her father as she traverses the land of Mizahar, although she mentions this to no one.

Languages
Common - fluent
Vani - basic
Tukant - poor
Last edited by Fiera on June 6th, 2018, 8:34 am, edited 27 times in total.
Live by what you trust, not by what you fear.
Fiera
the incredibly talented cat

Words: 70482
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2012, 10:34 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Fiera Aeriem

Postby Fiera on January 12th, 2012, 5:33 am

Possessions

Possessions
Equipment
• 1 Set of Clothing (cloak/coat & footwear included)
• 1 Waterskin
• 1 Backpack
• 1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
• Food for a week
• 1 eating knife
• 2 Flint & Steel

Family Heirloom
Mother's long sword.

Housing
  • 1 large tent (4 person)
  • large tarp
  • 100 ft of rope
  • lantern
  • 2 torches
  • bedroll
  • blanket
  • fishing tackle & hooks
  • a riding horse (Seme)
  • a full set of tack
  • a large set of saddlebags
  • Keys to the University of Zeltiva dormitory
  • Blank Book
  • Ink
  • Quill
  • Shark Tooth "Can sense the monster's essence with Auristics, if ever all the teeth are returned to the sea the soul will be completely returned to the cycle."

Ledger
100gm (Starting Package)
- 30 (Auristics and Medicine courses at the University of Zeltiva)
-3(Blank Book)
-2(Ink)
-5(Quill)
-5 (Spring living expenses; Squalor, since she hunts for herself)
-15 (Healing of head - 10GM - and back - 5GM - wounds)

Consequences
[Quest] The White Obelisk: Act II of Darkling Tides
  • Bruises for a half season from being thrown about the ship in the initial hit.
  • Recurring dream of the Charoda dying, until you thread about coping with the metaphor of it's death in your own mind, and face that fear.
  • Head wound: 10GM Unconscious for three days. Severely dehydrated and malnutrition when she wakes. Depth perception is significantly weaker for two seasons. (Auristics overgiving and concoction.)
  • Severe overgiving, contribute to other wounds.
  • Back wound: 5GM to heal. Scar on right side mid back.
  • Sinking sensation in gut every time you look at large bodies of water.
  • Seep seeded desire to be used as a host for Leeching. Sensation is still uncomfortable, and sometimes painful, but still she will crave it. (She still isn't exactly sure what it is, without research) This might lead to a bond like relationship with Tallis.
  • Bond to Leigo for saving her

Skills

Mundane Skills
Hunting 30/100 (competent)
(20 SP, 10 RB)
Disguise 20/100
(20 SP)
Intelligence 11/100
(10 SP)
Observation 8/100
Running 1/100
Anthropology 2/100
Sociology 1/100
Philosophy 3/100
Teaching 1/100
Investigation 1/100
Drawing 1/100
Architecture 1/100
Meditation 1/100
Body building1/100
Rhetoric1/100
Leadership1/100
Wilderness Survival 1/100
Persuasion 1/100

Profession Skills
Medicine 5/100
Herbalism 1/100
Philtering 1/100

Magic Skills
Auristics 5/100

[font=Candara]

Lore
  • Self-preservation
  • How to distract a person
  • Playing Human
  • Let Your Feet Guide You
  • A Longing to Learn
  • Zeltivan Directions (partial)
  • The Kelvic Truth
  • Library: A Place For Quiet
  • Auristics: Risks
  • Auristics: A Master's Potential
  • Learning: The Value of Asking Questions
  • Djed: "Backbone" In Ancient Tongue
  • Djed: "Purity" is Potency
  • Djed: Some Changes Are Irreversible
  • Overgiving, The Ease Of
  • Inartian Glass Work, Beauty Of
  • Being Competitive In Class
  • A Class On Reviving A Drowning Victim
  • Peter Wren, The Fisherman
  • Avaltri the Akvatari
  • Avaltri of Abura
  • Avaltri's Ellipsoid Drawing of an Ancient Zeltivan Building
  • Auristics: Calmness of The Mind
  • Professor Stonemiller's Aura
  • Sleeping in Class
  • Event: The White Obelisk Act II of Darkling Tides
  • Kesley Poole: University Aligned Sailor
  • Kesley Poole: Chauvinistic
  • Kesley Poole: Quick to Anger
  • Djed Storm's Child of The Bay
  • Monsters From the Deep
  • A Charoda's Untimely Death
  • The Body is Fragile
  • Arm Yourselves!
  • Chaos to Teamwork
  • Nuit: Appearance
  • Defeating The Leviathan
  • Kelsy Poole: Navigation Professor
  • Allure of Laviku
  • Fatal Wit
  • Kelsey Poole: Sees Reason
  • Witnessing a Jester At Work
  • Bay Sister Gone
  • Shock From The Depths
  • Focus With Fear
  • True Fear
  • Initiating Teamwork
  • Offering a Helpful Hand
  • Interior of Tallis' Aura
  • Damsel in Distress
  • Being The Host
  • Yarrow Healing Properties
  • Lisaelis: Library Curator
  • Augusta: Library Superior
  • Holding In One's Anger
  • Basic Library Systems
Last edited by Fiera on July 14th, 2012, 12:46 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Fiera

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Fiera Aeriem

Postby Fiera on April 17th, 2012, 1:12 am

Character Development

General Information :
1. What is your Name?
Fiera Aeriem.

2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name?
No, I do not, but I find your use of ‘pet’ here ironic.

3. How old are you?
I am not entirely sure. All in all, no more than 5 years old.

4. What is your height?
As an animal, I am just above knee-height. As a human, my height is not great either.

5. What is your weight?
No more than 88 lb. in both forms. Otherwise, my prey would hear my footsteps, wouldn’t it?

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself.
I believe I have two eyes, a nose, a mouth. A body. What more is there?

2. Describe yourself as others typically see you.
Not many people have told me their views on my appearance before. However, most men treat me as if I am some delicate doll, which I find infuriating.

3. What is your favourite body feature?
My skin, it prevents my organs from falling out.

4. How physically fit are you?
Due to my daily hunting trips, I remain in peak fitness.

5. How do you typically dress and what is your style?
I dress in whatever clothes are available to me. I prefer clothes that are easily removed and out on, as I regularly shift forms.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like?
I don’t know my father. From what I remember of my mother, she is rather cold and prejudice. She had a great deal of racial pride though. Her animal form was a wolf, I think.

2. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
No.

3. What is your extended family like?
What is an extended family?

4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family?
Close friends I value above family. You get to pick your friends, but not your family.

5. Do you treat animals like family?
This interview is designed to make me laugh, isn’t it?

Avanthal

2. Where do you live now?
The answer changes periodically.

3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be?
Anywhere. I am happy just existing… Perhaps somewhere with interesting buildings? I am very fond of architecture.

4. Do you have a favourite place to vacation or spend leisure time?
No.

5. Where do you fear to be?
I used to be afraid of water, but I am not entirely sure that counts.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?)
No.

2. Are you right handed or left handed?
I am ambidextrous

3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent?
Common, Vani and Tukant – I am a traveller. I sound like a human. No.

4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
Not exactly. Perhaps I am too narrow minded. I am always right anyway.

5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them)?
The only bodily deformation I am not opposed to is a Gnosis.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation?
I am currently unemployed.

2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why?
I guess this is non-applicable. But yes, I enjoy not working.

3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be?
Myself…?

4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why?
An architect’s work has always fascinated me. I am not self-aware enough to answer the latter.

5. What occupation do you least like? Why?
The work of a sailor has very little appeal to me.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you?
A curious child. A Mischievous and sometimes dangerous child.

2. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
The most vivid happy memory of my childhood is of the day I met my close friend, Nakita. It was also my first day hunting.

3. What is your worst memory from childhood?
While still living in Avanthal, I was bought by a baker’s family, to be bonded with their young son. A day later they returned me to my mother – I had refused to bond with the unbearable boy. My mother was furious.

4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents?
A cold, but informative one. My mother taught me a lot. The only thing I hadn’t absorbed from her were her values.

5. Who was your most influential rolemodel?
Myself. I had no one else to look up to, except perhaps Nakita. But her life was so different from mine.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have?
My mother, myself, and university courses in Medicine and Auristics.

2. Do you like/dislike learning?
Learning is the only way to survive in this world.

3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities?
As I said earlier, my mother taught me the basics of life. The rest I picked up by myself. I taught myself how to hunt. That is my proudest ability.

4. How do you learn best?
By watching and then attempting whatever it is by myself. This discussion had gotten awfully serious, don’t you think?

5. What are your educational goals for the future?
I have no goals. I just use every opportunity to learn.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not?
There we go again with the hilarity. I am meant to. But I don’t. The friendship with Nakita was my closest bond yet. I cannot understand people, especially the stupid ones.

2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not?
No. My trust is not easily placed. I trust civilised authority. I can only trust someone when I know exactly what drives them. Perhaps that is why I am learning Auristics.

3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else?
I guess I fall into the ‘something else’ category, since I am convinced that I cannot feel love or dedication for very long. I am physically attracted to males, however, so that makes me straight.

4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time.
No I have not.

5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time.
No.
Fiera

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes