What are your favourite threads?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Postby Poison on January 11th, 2012, 2:07 pm

I know that we have a featured thread each month, but what are your personal favourite threads? Which threads do you really enjoy?

One of my favourites is Weaving Her Own Web, a thread that I'm moderating for Rhysati. In it Rhysati, the Dhani, stumbles across Kalinor. She is very hungry and would love nothing more than to eat a Symenestra. The Symenestra are of course unaware of that and secretly planning to make her a surrogate for their babies.

Rhysati's latest post really made me laugh!
Poison
DS of Kalinor

Words: 432701
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2011, 7:28 pm
Race: Staff account
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Siiri on January 17th, 2012, 3:23 am

Reading the part in Heart of An Immense Darkness where Myri spoke in Siiri's mind and Yahal showed up still gets me stoked to this day. I love all my Siiri threads actually, even those that people abandoned. The fight threads with Satu were hella fun to write.

Tarot's The Night the Towers Cried is a close second, due to the pure awesomeness he gave my poor barmaid in there.

Staring Chaos In The Eye deserves special mention if only because of the...unexpected...actions of the Ebonstryfe Who Must Not Be Named.
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Words: 521753
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2009, 3:22 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)