[Note by Banshee] Cilion

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Cilion

Postby Cilion on January 14th, 2012, 4:21 pm

Cilion Frostfawn

Race: Vantha
Sex: Male
Age/Birthdate: 18/ 7th of winter 493 AV
Height: 5‘3”
Weight: 123 lbs
Nicknames: Cil
Born: Avanthal
Professions: Carver, hunter, animal handler (some merc work)
Animal family:

Fox Chera Female
Chera’s a small fox, with and ashen coat and a white underside, she's mischevious looking blue eyes and and missing the very tip of her left ear, it almost looks comical.
(Look at the picture please..) http://tinyurl.com/83lv5am
(she's older than that...but meh..i like the colors on this one.)

Wolf dog Sentai (Sen) Male
Sentai’s a whiter grey wolf dog, the golden eyes show intelligence, and both his ears are ragged, ripped and torn up by scraps. He’s well fed by Cil, and seems protective of him.
(Hey! look at the picture) http://tinyurl.com/858rrk5

Ferret Vixel (Vix) Male
Vix is a mischevious white little ferret, he's a black face and paws.
(LOOK AT THE PICTURE!) http://tinyurl.com/Ferret-picture

(I TOLD'YA TO BE LOOKING AT IT!)

Physical Description:

Cil is the normal sleek Vantha; his hair is dark and long with purple highlights, the highlights are so many his hair looks a dark purple from the mix. He leaves it shaggy, when it hampers him; he takes a knife and cuts it, not really caring. His physique shows he favors his left arm and leg. If someone’s a keen eye, he’s a good archer, and when blades are used the left handed one is larger, or atleast heavier. His eyes as with all Vantha; do change color.

Purple: Happy
Bright blue: Wonder
Green: Confusion
Yellow: Fear
Light red/Orange: Angry
Pink: Exasperation
Brown:sad
*They become bright gold when he’s storytelling*
(These are just main ones yadda yadda)

Character Concept

Personality
Cil is shy around…most humanoids initially. But once he gets to know you, he’s very open with his feelings. “Might as well say it, the eyes cause confusion…so I’ll be honest.” He’s extremely curious, loves shiny objects, and just wants to be around people…But then again…people scare him…He’s also extremely mature…a little bit of the time. Cil always thinks of everything he says before he says it, not the same for doing anything; he’ll accept almost any challenge.

Ethics

Cil has basic ethics, that’s not yours…why do you have it…you reap what you sow, stealing, killing, rape, and especially hurting animals is wrong.

Cil likes animals, snow, hunting, shooting arrows, swordplay, telling stories and last but not least swimming.

Dislikes

Cil dislikes crowds, being the center of attention (except when storytelling) loud noises, and rude people.

Character background
Cil was born in Avanthal, grew up around animals, loves animals, he’s always been shy; was born with it. But the animals he lives with calm him, he was raised by a caretaker from Frostfawn, for all he know's his parents could have been from Skyglow. He doesn't care that much, the caretaker taught him how to be alone, he strives in the quiet anyway. The caretaker died a few years back, he doesn't talk about it.

Skills/Lores
Carving: 11
(Racial) Storytelling: 11
Short Bow: 12
Rapier: 5
Hunting: 6
Wilderness survival: 6
Acrobatics: 1
Sculpting: 1
Poetry: 1
Interrogation: 2
Animal husbandry: 18
Observation: 3
Horsemanship: 1
Lores
Poisonous plants of Taldera
Animal knowledge of Taldera
Kelvics (partial)
Rolling with a fall

Equipment:
Dark brown furry cloak
Furry mittens
Furry boots
Grey shirt
Black leather tunic/pants
Black leather boots
20x20 basic cottage
Backpack w/
------------
Flint/ steel
Eating knife
Toiletries
Waterskin
Food for a week
------------
Rapier
shortbow (40 arrows)
Heirloom:
Chera *see up top

Languages
Vani- fluent
Common-basic
Shiber-poor Exceedingly poor..

Money
32 gold lines Mizas

Gnosis
Mark of Morwen (SS pending!)

Thread list:
Out In The Open (open)
Horse Play (closed)
[The Red Diamond Tavern] Just relaxing..he hopes (100% open)
It's about six seconds deep... (Blizzard)

Expenses.
starter with house..100
hunting dog...85
ferret...83
Rapier...64
shortbow...34
arrows(20)...33
arrows(20)...32
Last edited by Cilion on May 10th, 2013, 3:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
So you don't have to remember. Emotions are...Purple: Happy Bright blue: Wonder Green: Confusion Yellow: Fear Light red/Orange: Angry Pink: Embarressed Brown: Sad/depressed/down in anyway.
CS: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic17433.html
Cilion
Player

Words: 15271
Joined roleplay: January 14th, 2012, 1:30 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Cilion

Postby Banshee on May 13th, 2013, 2:21 pm

Hello hello!

My name is Banshee, and I am here to help you with the daunting task of joining the Mizahar Community. It is my duty to assist you with your Character Sheet, so that you can get to writing quickly and properly.

And I've noticed several things that need addressed in your Character Sheet, that will need to be fixed before you can begin roleplaying here. You will need to read all of the tabs below, make the appropriate changes, then send me a Private Message. When that has all been done, I will remove this Intervention, and you can get back to roleplaying. Have a great day, and I can't wait to see more of your writing soon!

DoB
It is currently Spring 513 AV, Therefore if your PC had been born in Winter 493 AV, he'd now be 19, instead of 18 years old.

Skills
You need to label which of your skills came from Starting Points, Racial Bonus, and which were earned from threads. The Templates have a very efficient way of displaying skill points if you'd like to use that as an example.

Possessions
Furry Mittens are not included in for free in the starting package and must be purchased from the Price_List. This also includes your 2nd pair of boots. You only get 1 pair of boots included for free. Keep in mind that a tunic and pants are two differing items, since you have a Tunic and a Shirt, you only get one for free, and must purchase the other.

Also you need to track each individual purchase a bit more accurately in your Ledger so that we can ensure your math and ownership of items is correct. This includes the proper labeling of currency, as well as deductions shown. The templates I showed above have another example of that as well.

Finally, there's nothing wrong with owning so many animals, but remember that they increase your season expenses when the time comes around to do that.
Banshee
Player

Words: 49153
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2013, 6:29 pm
Race: Staff account