[PC Plotnotes] Pauk

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

[PC Plotnotes] Pauk

Postby Pauk on January 14th, 2012, 9:38 pm

that kinda looks like 'Hotnotes' which would work as well.

Kaaay, so I think I'm going to do plotnotes for Pauk because he's more interesting than Neis. I might decide to do plotnotes for Neis someday though. Hmm.

ANYHOW, let's list what I need to get Pauk.

• Mortar & Pestle
  • Canvases
  • More paints
  • Basket or box of some sort
  • Easel
  • A few bowls
  • Sketchbook
  • quills
  • Ink, ink, and lots of ink
  • charcoal
  • Some lores on the plants in Falyndar suitable to make into paint
  • More drawing/painting skill
  • Friends

Alright, now let's look at the price breakdown:

Mortar & Pestle [2]: 2gm
Canvas [3]: Unknown
Paints: Will probably gather plants when he has the skills to.
Baskets [3]: 1 gm 2 sm
Easel: Unknown
Bowl: There's no bowls on the price list? Argh.
Quills [10]: 5 sm
Ink (1 Oz. Vial) [2]: 6 gm
Book, Blank: 3 gm
Charcoal [2]: Unknown

Which comes to a total of: 12gm 7sm (not including the things that aren't in the price list)

Well, that's wonderful. I better start some solos.

Along with that, I better find a job! I won't be able to pay for living conditions in the end of Winter. Maybe, start using a canvas to paint on and sell them? Do portraits of someone's myrian tiger or themselves?

All the price stuff is taken care of, with the handy-dandy artist's toolkit I casually made my heirloom. :D
Last edited by Pauk on August 1st, 2012, 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
School just started and it's already killing me. I'll try to reply as quickly as possible, but I may be slow.
Pauk
Earn your stripes.

Words: 20716
Joined roleplay: January 3rd, 2012, 2:03 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

[PC Plotnotes] Pauk

Postby Pauk on March 11th, 2012, 5:20 pm

Well, Pauk sucks at painting. Just does it to try and impress is mother's bondmate...anywho, I want

this :

to happen. Very badly. Thank you for showing me that picture, Seven. I put it in my plotnotes. This is now my main goal for Pauk, no questions asked. :P
School just started and it's already killing me. I'll try to reply as quickly as possible, but I may be slow.
Pauk
Earn your stripes.

Words: 20716
Joined roleplay: January 3rd, 2012, 2:03 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)