Tainon

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Tainon

Postby Tainon on January 15th, 2012, 7:17 am

Tainon Ironhand Coglias

Music Theme :

Race Isur
Age 44 (born 25th Day of Summer 470 AV)
Place of Birth Sultros
Current residence Alvadas

Character concept
On the outside, he looks very cold and arrogant, but when someone gets to know him better, he can be a good and loyal friend. He is very proud of his skills and he likes to show them off. When someone seems better than him in those skills which he values, he begins to doubt himself and trains even more until he knows that he is stronger that the person. Even his peers are rivals for him.

Tainon doesn't like strangers, because he doesn't know what to expect from them and he rarely begins to talk to them. He is fiercely protective of his family and dear ones. He jokes very rarely and he doesn't like when he is the target. His dream is to become a Hammer.

Personality traits:
pesimistic - loyal - quiet - cautious - boastful - hard-working - thoughtful

Pre-game History
Born in Sultros to mother weapon smither and soldier father working among the Izurdin's Hammer. He doesn't have any siblings, so he got all the attention from his parents who taught him all they knew about fighting, honor and traditions of the Coglias clan and the art of weapon smithing.

From an early age, Tainon trained under his father's firm hand and soon he was slowly becoming the strongest among peers his age. His mother often disaproved her husband's harsh methods of teaching, but Tainon never complained. He wanted to become the stongest Isur there was and therefore impress his father and show appreciation. One day, when Tainon was 15, his father returned from a mission injured and lost his weaker arm.

For a reason, unknown to Tainon, the family then moved to Alvadas. Once there, Tainon's parents opened small weapon shop and started to make money for living. But the young Isur was still eager to learn more and more and making business was not so appealing for him, so his father continued to train him.

Now
Tainon still trains, because one day, he wants to return to Sultros and enter the Izurdin's Hammer.

He left his parents' home at the end of Summer 514 AV in hope to be more independent and lives from occasional jobs and currently resides in the Cubacious Inn.

Lore
Lore of Alvadas Culture, Lore of Coglias Clan Culture, Bored by Lack of Work

Languages
Isurian - Native
Common - Fluent

Thread list

Winter 511 AV

Day [center]Name
Status
XP Lore
31 Footsteps in the Shadows Active - -
35 Slow Business Done - Bored by Lack of Work

Summer 512 AV

Day
Name
Status
XP Lore
20 Do you need a guide? Active - -

Fall 512 AV

Day
Name
Status
XP Lore
8 Learning to fight Active - -
16 The Arrival Active - -

Winter 513 AV

Day
Name
Status
XP Lore
9 Everybody Was Kung-Fu Fighting Active - -
20 Trouble in the Smithy Completed - -

Fall 514 AV

Day
Name
Status
XP Lore
1 Getting a room in the Cubacious Inn - - -
5 So we meet again - - -
20 [The Withering Rose]Table for Two Active - -

Skills
Skill Points Status
Blacksmithing 10/100 Racial Bonus
Body Building 10/100 Starting Package
Brawling 10/100 Starting Package
Weaponsmithing 10/100 Starting Package
Wrestling 20/100 Starting Package

Equipment
-1 Set of Clothing (shirts of various colours, usually black trousers, shoes)
-1 Waterskin
-1 Backpack which contains:
-1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
-Food for a week
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel

Ledger
How much For What
+100 gm Starting Package
+500 gm Sold House
-45 gm Winter 511 Seasonal Expenses
-45 gm Summer 512 Seasonal Expenses
-45 gm Fall 512 Seasonal Expenses
-45 gm Winter 513 Seasonal Expenses
-30 sm 30 days in the Cubacious inn
Total 417 Gold Mizas
Last edited by Tainon on September 30th, 2014, 4:35 pm, edited 29 times in total.
*** Notes: Able to post at least once a week. Not a native English speaker, so excuse any small mistakes or if my writing isn't that neat and polished. After all, I'm here to have fun! ***
Tainon
Player

Words: 17510
Joined roleplay: January 14th, 2012, 3:49 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Tainon

Postby Shepherd on February 7th, 2012, 7:44 pm

Shepherd's Moderator Intervention

Hello new adventurer!

Welcome to Mizahar! My name is Shepherd, and I am here to assist you in completing your Character Sheet in a manner that is respectful to the Lore and overall theme of Mizahar. I have found a few areas of confusion and error, and I'm here to work with you to set things straight.

Things Needing Fixed

Lores
I noticed that you have no starting Lores. All PCs are able to start with up to 2 Lores. A Lore is a specific piece of knowledge that cannot be expanded upon. I would recommend the following Lores. Lore of Alvadas Culture and Lore of Coglias Clan Culture.

Languages
I noticed that you had no starting languages. All PCs in are able to start with up to 3 languages of vary degrees of proficiency. You get 1 Fluent, 1 Basic, and 1 Poor. I would recommend the following.

Isurian: Fluent
Common: Basic

Ledger
I see that your ledger states that you have the 500gm for cashing in housing, but also states that you have a house. You need to make it more clear as to if you have no housing or do, for if you do have a house, you do not get the 500gm.

Minor Notes
These things do not need to be changed, but I would recommend you looking into some adjustments.

All Isur get the gnosis of Izurdin, but you still must ask in the HD to receive it.

Please make the changes I've noted above, and send me a Private Message. Upon receiving your message, and reviewing your changes, I will remove the Intervention. Thank you for coming to Mizahar, and I hope you enjoy writing here.

Shepherd
Shepherd
CS Liaison

Words: 132259
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2012, 1:22 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)