Karasu

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Karasu

Postby Karasu on January 15th, 2012, 6:27 pm

Karasu

Basic Information

Race: Chaktawe
Tribe: Kalanue
Birthday & Age : 494 AV (18 Years)

Languages

Language 1: Tawna (Fluent)
Language 2: Common (Basic)
Language 3: (None) Poor

Physical Description

Karasu is 5’8’’ in height and weighs approximately 130 lbs. She can be called by many who meet her beautiful. Her coppery skin radiates in sunlight. She is slender and physically fit with long, raven-black hair reaching down to her mid-back. She normally wears it in ponytail with loose hair framing her face along with raven feathers adorning her pony tail. Her eyes are pitch black and usually has a keen look in her eyes, as if she is looking at something far into the distance.

Character Concept
-Personality: Karasu has a kind smile under her fierce eyes. When she speaks to you, you somehow feel that only honesty is spoken and a certain trust is underlying her speech. When she is around her own people, she relaxes into her usual happy self, ready for the thrill of the hunt. When she is around strangers, she naturally tenses up, as is the way of most her people. She tends to be boastful to strangers about her tribe and her own personal skills. She is an excellent huntress and archer to the point where she was given the title: Karasu the huntress, for there were not that many female hunters in her tribe.
-Ethics: Karasu tends to speak with people like they are all her equal.
-Dislikes: Arrogance.
-Merits: Karasu can be a good ally to have because of her trust she places with her good judgment. She is brave.
-Flaws: Can be hot-tempered at times and loose her cool

Character History
-Past History:
Karasu grew up just like any other Chaktawe girl. She learned the ways of her people from her elders and how to survive and hunt from the hunters. When she was 11, she had killed her first wild animal. When she was 15, she taken to hunts with the men because of her hunting skills. She never learned anything else about the world outside her clan other than to support the clan by her kills.
-Post-Creation:
When Karasu turned 18, she was banished from her tribe for being foolish enough to tell sacred stories to travelers in an attempt to impress the outsiders of her peoples exotic history. She is now marooned, left to wander the world, still with the sense of shock and pain from being ripped apart from her people. One of the hunters from her tribe, a young man she grew up with, was saddened to see her leave the tribe. He used to play her the flute once in a while because she loved its sound and she used to fall right asleep to its lullaby. As an act of love, he carved for her a simple flute and whenever she played it, to remember that his lips had once touched the flute as well. She accepted it with tears and in return, she gave him a farewell kiss.
She has not touched the pipe to this day, the memory too heavy and fresh to bring forth.

Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore)

Skills
-Hunting +20 (Starting Package)
-Fletching/ Bowing + 20 (Starting Package)
-Wilderness Survival +10 (Starting Package)
-Camouflage+10 (Racial Bonus)
Lore:
-Lore of Poisonous Plants in Eyktol(Starting Package)
-Lore of Healing Plants in Eyktol(Starting Package)

Equipment and Possessions
Starting Package:
Equipment:
-1 Set of Clothing (Leather and feathered bodice, leather and feathered pants (cloak/coat, No footwear needed)
-1 Water skin
-1 Backpack which contains: 1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, soap), Food for a week, 1 eating knife, Flint & Steel
Possessions:
-Bow and arrows
-Simple carved flute adorned with tiny black feathers along one side in a stripe. (Heirloom Item)
Money:
(Starting at)
-100 gold rimmed mizas
Housing:
-1 large tent 4 person, large tarp, 100 ft of rope, flint & steel, lantern, 2 torches, bedroll, blanket, fishing tackle & hooks, a riding horse, a full set of tack, and a large set of saddlebags. (Update) No longer in my inventory. These items have been lost/destroyed

Ledger
100 gold rimmed mizas (starting package)
Thread List
Left To wander
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic17489.html
“Not all those who wander are lost.” -TolkenImage
Karasu
Wanderer

Words: 7454
Joined roleplay: January 1st, 2012, 5:27 pm
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet

Karasu

Postby Macabre on February 5th, 2012, 5:03 pm

Moderator Intervention!

Hello!

I'm AS Macabre of Kalinor, and I'm helping Ghost and Shepherd with the massive undertaking that is liasoning the Character Sheet forum.

I’m here to educate and help you on your journey through Mizahar, starting at the most basic building block of any great story: the character sheet. There are a couple of things I’d like to talk to you about.

Wilderness Survival and Lore – When choosing Wilderness Survival as a starting skill, you must also take a lore pertaining to WS directly. A simple solution would be to condense your current lores into ‘Lore of Plants in Ekytol’ and add ‘Lore of Wilderness Survival in Ekytol’.

Being that your tent and survival gear has been destroyed, I would get to work on replacing them! It’s hard out here, even for a Chaktawe. When this is fixed, shoot me a PM, and I will get this intervention removed. Cheers!

Your friendly neighbourhood Spider,
Macabre
we do what we must, because we can. for the
good of all of us, except the ones who are dead.

kalinor lore | the symenestra | faq | office
Macabre
That's funny, I don't feel corrupt.

Words: 52332
Joined roleplay: June 27th, 2011, 12:24 pm
Race: Staff account
Office