First Suggestion Are What Count (solo FB)

Xavior meets the couple that had witnessed his fall. Inadvertently, Xavior has begun exercising a strange craft known as hypnotism. Warning may contain very adult situations.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Postby Xavior Silhouette on January 16th, 2012, 4:08 pm

OOC Note:This is a continuation of the story from Fall From Grace.

Winter 39 500AV
The foam, sizzled and fizzled on Xavior’s naked, olive, skin. The glitter of the water as it reflected the light of the moon almost made his body meld with the stars within the sky. The sandy shore also glimmered, bits of the corroded crystal mixed with the ground stone and coral. It was surreal as he waded through the ocean foam. His toes dug into the soft, smooth, cold, sand as his eyes caught the glint of the lanterns the two ashore waved happily.

“Over here, we’re friendly! We saw you fall into the ocean. We couldn't believe our eyes!”

Xavior understood what was being said as he moved toward the couple. He didn’t respond to them, but instead remained quiet as his feet exited the ocean. The cool water, licked at his feet every now and then as he stood face to face with the older male and woman.

“Look Christy, his horns are blue and his hair--”

“No his horns are changing, it looks like molten gold has been dripped on the blue.” The softer voiced woman responded.

“You’re right, I missed that before. His hair has maroon stripes as well. Wow, we must be lucky to have witnessed an Ethaefal’s birth.”

Xavior just stood before them as they chided with each other. His eyes looked around at the surroundings and could see the tips of the large spires of Lhavit near by. His gaze returned to the couple as they had stopped their excited chatter and stood quiet as they observed him.

“You...couple?” Xavior didn’t know why it seemed to be an important question to him.

The two looked at each other before back at him, “Yes, we’ve been together for several years.” The woman’s voice was pleasant to Xavior’s ears.

The man’s however seemed lesser so, “Happily together I may add. We were actually about to prepare for a journey to a distant land. I’ve heard that it is quite a sight, or not a sight, it is filled with illusions.”

Xavior’s eyes locked with the man’s own. The man stared back as the awkwardness grew. Xavior’s expression one of almost disgust. “Is there a problem?”

“No, no,” Xavior suppressed an urge to attack the man, “I know Christy, what are you?”

The man held Christy’s hand in his own. They both looked at each other and whispered a conversation. The man finally seemed to brighten up, “Oh, I’m sorry. You wanted to know my name.” Xavior gave a soft nod, “My name is Even.”

Xavior nodded as a shiver ran up his spine. His eyes glanced over at Christy as she began to speak, “Come, we can get you booked into a room. I’m sure the air is quite cold, at least is for me dressed up. I couldn’t imagine how it feels for you, naked without an ounce of fat on you.”

Xaviors eyes seemed to lock onto her own for a bit longer, a strange warmth washed through Christy’s body. She was brought out of the strange, but pleasant feeling when Evan nudged her, “Now dear, it isn’t polite to stare. We can get you a room if you’d like.”

Xavior blinked and then looked at the man, “A room?” He turned his head toward Christy, perhaps I should stay with you.” He turned his head to Evan.

“It wouldn’t be an inconvenience,” he paused, “Would it?”

The couple looked at each other for a moment and collectively responded, “Perhaps, we have a long while before we hike back to the city.”

The two began to lead Xavior off of the shore and onto a path cut into the mountainous geography.

Lhavit, was unlike anything Xavior was used to. It was beautiful, yet it failed to add fuel to the dying spark within his body. Nothing could compare to what he could have had with Leth. As the couple entered their house Xavior paused and looked at the skies. The dark sheet, glittered with starlights, “I used to be one of those,” he thought to himself.

“You want to stay out here a bit longer?” Christy asked as Evan entered the quaint but spacious home.

“No,” the o was drawn out a bit, “I’m coming in,” annother pause as his eyes met with Christy’s, “To stay?” It wasn’t intentional but again a subtle suggestion was delivered into Christy’s mind.

“Sure, I’ve been thinking about it. Evan and I aren’t going to be having a child for a while. Until that happens, we have a free room you could stay in.” Xavior smiled and moved toward the warm doorway.

“You have to do some chores for us though!” A voice sounded from within the home as Evan chimed in.

This made both Christy and Xavior chuckle, “Fair.”
Last edited by Xavior Silhouette on April 29th, 2015, 9:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Life is what you make of it. Why not make it a piece of art that lasts till the end of time?
Xavior Silhouette
Player

Words: 195782
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2012, 3:58 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Hermit on January 31st, 2012, 7:15 am

Thread Award

Skills: Persuasion 2

Lore: Lore of Lhavit
Lore of the Fall

Hello there. I bet you were expecting Legion. I enjoyed this post and thought that the descriptions of a newly born Ethaefal were sensual and pleasant. I'm afraid I can't give you Hypnotism, as it requires a little more work to get there. Persuasion got you a room, so I approve! The fall is in reference to the creation of your kind, and being set in Lhavit at this time and its description is satisfactory.

I hope you don't feel cheated, but considering this was one post as opposed to a thread, I believe it is fair. Should you wish to possibly expand on it in the future, I would be happy to give it a second look and possibly amend the outcome. My cave is always open, should you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Hermit.
Hermit
Retired Staff

Words: 17573
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2012, 5:22 am
Race: Staff account
Office