A Strange Aquaintance [closed, Ssedrasshadara]

An arranged meeting decides the future of two people.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Falyndar at its finest. Danger lurks everywhere - in the ground, in the trees, in the bush. Only the strongest survive...

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Estrios on January 29th, 2012, 2:53 am

Estrios sighed with depression. Sshadara had just reminded him of one of the few reasons that he still bothered to try and survive.

"Only a few things keep me sane in this place," he said, "and one of them is the fact that I have yet to meet a knight. I don't really care if I join them or not anymore, but if I were to meet one of them in a battle, I might see how close they really are to warriors after all."

He paused to put his knife in his belt. This was the first time he had ever said this much about himself to anyone, except for possibly Rejki. And even that was unsure.

"Problem is that I'm a trained killer, just like you said. I can win a fight with quite a few Myrians and Dhani, and I can probably get some sticks and rocks and make a deadly weapon just out of that. But to the knights that would probably just make me an untameable barbarian. I don't want to throw away my father's wishes, but I can't just show up in Syliras and expect to become a knight right away."

All that he had just said had been logical thinking, but the truth was that he was scared. Of course he wouldn't tell or show that to Sshadara, but he didn't know where to go outside of the jungle, or what to do. He would be known as a killer, and that was the last thing he wanted.

"I just...I don't know what to do."
"You won't last long if you can't fight"
Estrios
Lone Survivor

Words: 11019
Joined roleplay: January 14th, 2012, 7:50 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Ssedrasshadara on January 29th, 2012, 3:10 am

“What you want. You do what you want. If you wissh to become a knight, then find them and they will tell you their termss. If you inssisst on worrying sso much, then perhapss you are not meant to be a knight.”

Slowly, ever so slowly, the hand on his thigh began to inch upwards, and her eyes were glinting.

“The passt iss gone. The future iss unknown. Right now iss all we have. We take what comess, ass is comess, becausse that iss all we can do.”
Last edited by Ssedrasshadara on January 29th, 2012, 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ssedrasshadara
Player

Words: 13756
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2012, 5:26 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Estrios on January 29th, 2012, 7:47 pm

Looking up at Sshadara, Estrios realized she was right. He should have ignored his fears a long time ago. Come to think of it, he had never really known what to do with his life. Why didn't he just try something new, or travel to someplace else?

"Wise words for someone who belongs to a race that is famed as killers." Estrios had never heard a Dhani speak so wisely, and glancing at the hand she had placed on his thigh, he added, "You're not an average Dhani, are you?"
Estrios
Lone Survivor

Character sheet

Postby Ssedrasshadara on January 29th, 2012, 8:52 pm

“Wise words from a race that is famed as fragile,” she shot back coyly.

When he looked at her hand, she looked down in slight embarrassment.

“No. I am not. And you are definitely not an average human.” She looked up at him through her eyelashes. “There’s… there’s something that I’ve always wanted to try. A human custom. Dhani do not usually do it.”
Ssedrasshadara
Player

Character sheet

Postby Estrios on January 29th, 2012, 11:24 pm

Estrios had a pretty good idea of what she was talking about. The survivor in him told him that he was being stupid to trust a Dhani, but he ignored it.

"Oh?"
Estrios
Lone Survivor

Character sheet

Postby Ssedrasshadara on January 29th, 2012, 11:35 pm

“Well, most of my people don’t do it. The ones that enjoy human form do. They kind of mash their faces together, and look like they’re trying to eat each other.”

She remembered her first time seeing such a thing, and had found the nearest adult and told them of the two people devouring each other, only to be informed that such a thing was not meant to be violent.

“If we do that as Dhani or snakes we would do ourselves great injury, but I am human right now…”
Ssedrasshadara
Player

Character sheet

Postby Estrios on January 30th, 2012, 12:35 am

If he wasn't so good at keeping emotions in check, Estrios would have been laughing hysterically. But he was able to stifle it. Instead, he smiled and lifted Sshadara's chin with his finger.

"And?"
Estrios
Lone Survivor

Character sheet

Postby Ssedrasshadara on January 30th, 2012, 3:05 am

She looked deep into his eyes, trying to gauge his emotions, but he was not a Myrian that wore his inner feelings for the world to see. She could see amusement dancing in his gaze, mingled with the glint that meant he didn’t intend to use his mouth for laughing. And so, in response, she leaned forward and pressed her lips against his.

To those of human origin, it was almost chaste, a mere touching of skin. She was tentative at first, unsure of what to do, but it dissipated when she felt the familiar fire in her belly.

The hand on his leg had stopped when he had looked at it. It now returned to motion, creeping ever upwards, while the other was planted firmly on his chest. Her lips moistened as she began to press forward, pushing him to the forest floor. Blood roared through her ears and a small tremor passed through her as she pressed her body against his, fighting to restrain the majority of her instinct so that she wouldn’t crush him.
Ssedrasshadara
Player

Character sheet

Postby Estrios on January 30th, 2012, 4:07 am

Estrios wasn't caught of guard, and responded immediatly, pressing her body against his, with one hand on her back and the other pressing her head closer. He hadn't felt like this in a long time, too long to remember. And now he realized how much he missed it. Any thoughts he had earlier about the Dhani vanished as he tried to give her the most passionate kiss he could.

Closing his eyes, he felt not only her hand crawling up his thigh, but also a swell of emotions for her that had been contained during their earlier conversation. He hadn't even realized that he was that interested in her, but he also didn't see why he wouldn't be.
Estrios
Lone Survivor

Character sheet

Postby Ssedrasshadara on January 30th, 2012, 4:53 am

He hesitated but a second before fiercely returning her advances. She used him as a guide; whenever he moved, she would counter, and the fire within her grew. What had begun as a fearful first kiss escalated into a battle of tongues, constant testing of a foreign ritual. Adrenaline coursed through her limbs, and she trembled with the effort of holding back. She moved her hands from Estrios’s body to place them both on the ground beneath for his own safety, and suddenly his clothing seemed to be the only thing preventing them from merging with one another.
Ssedrasshadara
Player

Character sheet

PreviousNext