Illia

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Illia

Postby Illia on February 1st, 2012, 10:00 am

Basic Information

Name: Illia
re-Birthday: 43rd of Winter, 511 AV
re-Birthplace: Pavi Lake
Race: Ethaefal. Earthly form is Konti.
Weight: 110 lb
Height: 5 foot, 6 inches in her celestial form. Exactly 5 feet in her earth-bound form.
Hair Color: Pale Blond, almost white when in earth-bound form. Continuously changing with the seasons when in celestial form.
Eye Color: Violet

What do I look like?

While Illia has two different forms, her earthbound and celestial, the two share a few similar traits. Regardless of which form she takes, her eyes remain the color of a ripe plum. Though the hue may change depending on the lighting around her. In bright places her eyes appear a vibrant violet, and in dark places they may hold a hint of black to them. The basic skeletal structure of her continence also remain the same; noted by the gentle slant of her jaw line and the arch of her nose among other features. Lean muscles and bones are wrapped in pale skin, seemingly flawless from a distance. The grace of her movement also remains unchanged through her transformation. These similarities making recognition in both forms very easy.

While in her earthbound form, her Konti past is unmistakable. As with most Konti, Illia appears much younger then her actual age; a common trait among her people. Though for the average Konti, she is a bit on the short side of things, standing at a mere five feet. Emphasized by her dainty frame and slender limbs. Accents in the form of shimmering scales are spread in patterns over her supple skin. Starting at her heals and covering the webbing between her toes and fingers, they wrap up around her legs like ribbons around a pole. Moving up over her hips and covering ether side of her abdomen. Then raising up over her shoulder blades to the top of her shoulders where the scales spread down the inside of her arms, up the back of her neck, and over her gills. Coming to a stop just past her hairline. Though the shine of her scales are fairly well hidden under her extremely pale hair. Short in length, strait strands reach down past her shoulder blades and frame her features. Only slightly different from her celestial form in shape, her lips are thin, and her eyes are deep-set. Appearing more delicate then when in her other form.
Earthly Form :

When night falls, the fragile build of her earthbound form transforms into one of strength and majesty. Noted also in her features; appearing less delicate, her hooded eyes are strong and piercing. And though she appears older, representing her age better, her skin is radiant in the glow of the moonlight. Perhaps most evident and beautiful is her long tresses of ever changing hair, and the adornment of ornamental horns extending back from her temples. As the seasons change, so do they. In the spring, her hair shines a silver blue, and her horns a pearl white. Then with the coming of summer, her hair changes to black and her horns to pastel green. When the fall leaves start changing, her hair reflects the pale gold color, and her horns the cheerful yellow of a sunflower. Once snow begins to cover the ground, her hair loses all color, turning to a ghostly white while her horns, in contrast, turn as black as pitch.

How do I behave?

When the sun shines bright, and Illia returns to her earthbound form her personality shifts, though not by much. In this form, her kinder traits bear themselves. This is not to say that her personality changes dramatically, but that her mind is focused on other emotions. And when returning to her earthbound form, she focuses mostly on her mortal self, and the emotions of that self. Feeling a stronger connection to those around her during the day. She cares for those whom she considers friends. Forgives when others make mistakes; because she knows she makes many herself. Giving from hear heart what she can. Keeping an open mind to learn from others she meets. Showing sensitivity towards peoples feelings or situation. And trusting that most people mean well. Believing that people should have the freedom to chose what they do or become. While she may be hard-working, she is also dependent on others. Always seeking to gain the approval of her peers while she learns of life a new. In this learning process she is very indecisive and unsure of herself, adding to her dependency.

Then, when the moon rises and Leth's gaze falls upon Mizahar, Illia sheds her earthboundd form, taking on her celestial one. And while her beauty is greatest then, her personality is far from it. Coming across as distant, cold, or aloof, she cares less for others. Dwelling on what has become of her, and where she is now. Resentful towards Leth, or perhaps confused and saddened, she wont rely on others too easily. Viewing her fall back down to Mizahar as a sign that her god is displeased with her, and a second life as her punishment. While remaining indifferent in most social settings, she does not seek the approval of her peers as she would in her earthbound form. Her candidness when dealing with others proving that point. She is courageous, decisive yet practical. Self directed, reliable, and motivated when given a task to complete. And even though her actions portray her as being self-absorbed, she is always grateful when somebody goes to her aid. Be it in a task that needs doing, or being there for her as a friend. Its just a matter of getting past her other poor qualities.

My Family

Currently Illia is without a family to call her own, though I don't doubt that she will find one through her journey. Maybe not by blood, but by connection. Eventually she will find people whom she can call family. Just as long as she can get past her desire to return to Leth, and accept her fate to live again. AKA, this will be filled out as Illia meets people and forms relationships with them.

My Past

In IIlla's past life as a child, she was somewhat of a tomboy. Believing that growing up was a fun adventure full of happy surprises and that a prissy girl wasn't free to experience it all. Everything was a mystery to be understood. And when things would get tough, she had a close family to fall back on. Then as she grew up into a beautiful young lady, she took to pretty things like dresses and ribbons. The new adventure was learning how her mother cooked so well and helping her keep up the house. And it wasn't long after that a particular artist, i search of inspiration, arrived in Mura (The place of her first, Konti, birth).

TO BE CONTINUED!

Gnosis & Other Markings

Currently the only markings she bears are the shimmering scales that appear while in her earthbound form. Perhaps in the future this will change, but for now there is nothing more.

Threads & Their Rewards

Thread Title & Link Timestamp State Earned
A Shooting Star? 35th of Winter, 511 AV Complete Philosophy 3, Swimming 1, Observation 3

Skills

Skills
Skill Level Gained From
Wilderness Survival 20 SP
Unarmed Combat 10 SP
Tracking 10 SP
Astrology 10 RB
Running 10 SP
Philosophy 3 IC
Swimming 1 IC
Observation 3 IC

Lore
  • Wilderness Survival: Building a Fire
  • Life Again
  • Dropped into the World
  • Almost Drowning
  • The Many Sensations of Mortal Life

Belongings

Clothing
Item Amount Obtained Price Notes
Cotton Cloak 1 SP N/A N/A
Linen Blouse 1 SP N/A N/A
High Boots 1 SP N/A N/A

Weapons

Storage
Backpack 1 SP N/A N/A

Survival
Waterskin 1 SP N/A N/A
Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap) 1 SP N/A N/A
Rations 1 Weeks Worth SP N/A N/A
Eating knife 1 SP N/A N/A
Flint & Steel 1 SP N/A N/A

General

Finances

Gained Lost Total
100 --- 100 gm
500 --- 600 gm
Last edited by Illia on April 13th, 2012, 12:07 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Attention, attention. I won't be joining any other threads until after a few of the ones I'm currently in, come to an end. If I take on any more, my posts will most likely be delayed by weeks. :/ Once things clear up a bit, I'll be more then happy to start up some new threads. :3 (0 of 15 threads cleared)
Illia
Player

Words: 17587
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2012, 9:57 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

Illia (WIP)

Postby Illia on February 6th, 2012, 3:52 am

Text text text

Code: Select all
[center][box=800,#FFEFD5,#778899,black][style=width:750px; padding:5px; border:1px solid #1c2477; background-color: #ffffff; margin:auto;][left]Text text text[/left][/style][/box][/center]
Attention, attention. I won't be joining any other threads until after a few of the ones I'm currently in, come to an end. If I take on any more, my posts will most likely be delayed by weeks. :/ Once things clear up a bit, I'll be more then happy to start up some new threads. :3 (0 of 15 threads cleared)
Illia
Player

Words: 17587
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2012, 9:57 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet