Sabre Duskryn

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Sabre Duskryn

Postby Sabre Duskryn on February 10th, 2012, 6:19 pm

7bf32dfee443afb8a163a28f8fc6e02b.jpg
7bf32dfee443afb8a163a28f8fc6e02b.jpg (91.31 KiB) Viewed 269 times

General Information
Forename: Sabre.
Surname: Duskryn.
Nickname(s): N/A.
Age: Three/Four Years Old. (Obviously Kelvic Age/Grow very quickly, being available for mating from around 1 and a half years old).
Race: Kelvic.
Physical Description - Human Form
Sabre stands at around 5'8", having a fairly statuesque yet lithe body the female weighs little more than 129.8 lbs. She has medium long silvery white hair that seems to curve at her forehead, hiding her scarred left eye from view to most, unless she has it styled otherwise. Her skin looks very smooth and milky, the colour slightly darker than that of her hair, with pale pink lips that are usually twisted into her signature smirk. This tricksters eyes are a strange colour, although one could perhaps label them as a dark Hazel, as the colour is slightly blended while her pupils slit vertically, indicating that her bestial form is from the feline family.

Character Concept
Sabre is considered by most to be a trickster of sorts, someone who loves causing a little trouble here and there for the rush of adrenaline when running from the authority enforcers. Although most of the time the playful female is just looking for a way to take her mind off of the inescapable loneliness she's suffered. Aside from Sabre's occasional habits of thievery and pick pocketing, she can be a fun and witty person who enjoys other peoples company, but rarely shows it due to the fear as being called weak.

Character History
Sabre dislikes talking much about her short upbringing, as the experience was quite terrible for her. Her mother (a feline Kelvic) died during childbirth, therefore leaving her father (a bear Kelvic) being a single parent with a very short temper. As she grew quickly over the months, his patience grew thin as did the supply of food and money for the both of them. On more than one occasion it was believed by many that Sabre's father beat her as a child, thus giving her the pink scar that runs through her left pupil like a crack through ice. It is because of these rumours that most are flexible with the punishment of thievery where she comes from near Kalea, the guards usually just giving her a caution and a tap on the wrist and sending her on the way.
As Sabrae has grown, she's run around with the wrong crowds who deal special herbs to addicts and steal when it's not necessary. The leader of the group taught her how to fight, and for a while she was a protector of theirs until she grew to know better and left, deciding that it wasn't the route she wanted to take for the rest of her life.

Clothing/Equipment
Sabre wears simple clothing, which consists of dark tanned leather pants, a loose white ruffle shirt and a dark leather jacket of the same type as the pants. When outside, depending on the weather Sabre is usually seen wearing a plain cloak, nothing too valuable, just something to keep her warm.
Kept strapped tightly to the outer part of her upper thigh, Sabre owns a silver 4in blade, it never usually leaves her unless she's shifted to her Bestial form.
(Obviously she has a backpack - Starter Package).

Housing
Undecided.

Skills
-15/100 - Unarmed Combat
-10/100 - Hunting
-10/100 - Persuasion
-10/100 - Stealth
-10/100 - Animal Husbandry
-5/100 - Escape Artist

Ledger
100 Gold Mizas
Sabre Duskryn
Player

Words: 3705
Joined roleplay: February 10th, 2012, 1:14 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Sabre Duskryn

Postby Shepherd on February 18th, 2012, 5:17 pm

Shepherd's Moderator Intervention

Hello new adventurer!

Welcome to Mizahar! My name is Shepherd, and I am here to assist you in completing your Character Sheet in a manner that is respectful to the Lore and overall theme of Mizahar. I have found a few areas of confusion and error, and I'm here to work with you to set things straight.

Things Needing Fixed

Lore
I noticed that you had no starting Lores. Lores are specific bits of knowledge that cannot be expanded upon. All PCs are allowed to start with 2 Starting Lores. Recommendations include Lore of Being Abused and Lore of Running from the Past.
Link! http://www.mizahar.com/lore/Lore

Languages
I noticed that you had no Starting Languages. All PCs are allowed to know up to 3 languages of varying proficiencies. First Language: Fluent, Second Language: Basic, Third Language: Poor. I would recommend Common: Fluent, a language all Kelvics know.

Minor Notes
You need to add your 4inch silver blade either as an Heirloom item, or deduct its cost from your ledger.

Also, you need to make a decision on your housing, whether you have a house, travel package, or 500gm cash in.

Please make the changes I've noted above, and send me a Private Message. Upon receiving your message, and reviewing your changes, I will remove the Intervention. Thank you for coming to Mizahar, and I hope you enjoy writing here.

Shepherd
Shepherd
CS Liaison

Words: 132259
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2012, 1:22 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)