Retar

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Retar

Postby Retar on February 12th, 2012, 5:07 pm

Retar
From the Sands of Eyktol, of the Sons of None

Basic Information

Race: Human (Benshira)
Birthday & Age : 491 AV (21 Years Old)

Languages

Language 1: Fluent in Shiber
Language 2: Basic in Common
Language 3: Poor in Tawna

Physical Description

Ranges at a height of 6’1” and weighs about 157lbs. Has a lanky physique, and a slightly dark skin tone. His right eye is gouged out, so he wears a bandage over it. One piercing green eye lies in his left eye socket, and a calm but hard face houses his facial features. Dusty brown hair adorns his head in a crop-cut and also appears in his eyebrows and body hair. Lean calloused fingers fit on steady hands, which lead up capable arms. Altogether he appears to be an average Benshira man.

Character Concept

Character Concept: Retar’s main goal is to uncover the secrets of the world and learn about the land around him in order to cleanse what has been corrupted and to preserve what is pure and just. He is well trained with offensive capabilities, but struggles to hold a good defense when pressed.
Personality: Calm, yet very deep and thoughtful. Most situations that are presented to Retar are analyzed morally and strategically in order to plan the best approach. He laughs very little, and mainly feels the emotion of curiosity. He is polite, but tends to question people often. He scans every person he meets for lies and deceit that they may be presenting.
Ethics: Retar’s main allegiance is to the morals of Yahal and following his god devotedly. He frowns apon crime, and will stop it either by the tip of the sword or the coercion of words. He is suspicious of Kelvics and other animorphs, always placing a hand on his weapon when speaking to one or spotting one across the street.
Likes: Training, praying to Yahal, and visiting new places. Occasionally, he will drink if he has some extra coin and a few friends.
Dislikes: Kelvics, evil doers and hypocrites. Hypocrites are most annoying people he ever met.

Character History

Retar was found one day by a travelling merchant, who discovered a dying baby in the sands of the desert with only two rusty Khopeshes lying next to him as a sign of his abandonment. He was then taken to Yahebah, where he grew up with a small family of shepherds learning the art of animal breeding. When he began to grow into a man, Retar spent his time learning the art of wielding his twin Khopeshes. He practiced many nights and days until he felt confident enough to use his skill for the benefit of others. Following the words of Yahal, He sought to strike down the deceitful and evil forces in Yahebah by hunting bandits and thieves. His minor deeds earned him respect from the crowds, but the loss of his right eye due to one nasty encounter. Retar has taken interest in serving his god and spreading the word of Yahal openly across the land, and so he saved up some money from his random bounty hunts and set out into the north along the Kabrin Road to get to Syliras, where he will hopefully learn more about his god and grow stronger with every swing of his Khopeshes.

Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore)

Starting Package-
Animal Husbandry: 15/100 (Racial Starting Bonus)
Khopesh: 30/100 (Starting Pack Bonus)
Dual Wield: 10/100 (Starting Pack Bonus)
Meditation: 5/100 (Starting Pack Bonus)
Blind Fight: 5/100 (Starting Pack Bonus)
Lore: Follow your Heart
Lore: Guard your blind side
(Gnosis is Pending; Character's history will be developed more thuroughly after confirmation is recieved for said Gnosis)
Earned Skill/Points-

Equipment and Possessions

Starting Package-
Set of white wayfarer’s robes
Emerald green desert coat
Pair of leather sandals
Water skin
Backpack
Set of toiletries
Week of rations
Eating knife
Set of flint and steel
Pair of rusty Khopeshes (Heirloom)
Large tent
Large tarp
100ft of rope
Lantern
Torch (x2)
Bedroll
Blanket
Eyktolian Desertbreed Horse (named Kala)
Set of tack
Set of saddlebags

Ledger

100 GM (Starting Package)

Thread List
Retar
Battle-Ready Benshira

Words: 7521
Joined roleplay: February 10th, 2012, 10:43 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Retar

Postby Shepherd on February 18th, 2012, 7:12 pm

Shepherd's Moderator Intervention

Hello new adventurer!

Welcome to Mizahar! My name is Shepherd, and I am here to assist you in completing your Character Sheet in a manner that is respectful to the Lore and overall theme of Mizahar. I have found a few areas of confusion and error, and I'm here to work with you to set things straight.

Things Needing Fixed

Heirloom
You are allowed to have 1 Khopesh as an Heirloom item, but not the set. You will have to deduct the price for the other from your ledger.

Please make the changes I've noted above, and send me a Private Message. Upon receiving your message, and reviewing your changes, I will remove the Intervention. Thank you for coming to Mizahar, and I hope you enjoy writing here.

Shepherd
Shepherd
CS Liaison

Words: 132259
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2012, 1:22 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)