Krishpeh's Log to find his Purpose

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Krishpeh's Log to find his Purpose

Postby Krishpeh on February 22nd, 2012, 1:35 am

63 day of Winter, 511 AV

Only a few years ago I set out to find what I wanted to do with my life. So today, just before I get into the great city of Syliras, I decided I should write down my thoughts. You never know how important the smallest details could be.

So what am I thinking now?

I think I'm overwhelmed. I've spent a little time in cities, but nothing has prepared me for this. I haven't even entered the city gates, and yet the crowds are enormous. It makes me question earlier thoughts. How important are individuals really? If I fell down dead right now, would anyone here notice? Would they care? Or would they carry right on with their own business, their life completely unchanged by the absence of one meager half-Vantha-half-Chaktawe?

Maybe that's my purpose. Maybe my goal in life should be to make people notice me.

But if that were true, I should just try to kill as many people as I can in as public of space as possible. That can't be right...

An interesting problem, but it will have to wait until later. Now I have to actually enter the city and find a source of income. No matter what, being a begger is probably not my calling.
Krishpeh
The Reaper Bard

Words: 7148
Joined roleplay: February 20th, 2012, 11:39 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Journal