Cheveche (WIP)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Cheveche (WIP)

Postby Cheveche on February 25th, 2012, 10:20 am

Know Me

Name: Cheveche
Species: Ural Owl

Human Form :

Look At Me

From the feathers on her head to the tip of her tail, she stretches to twenty inches tall. Weighing in at 2.9 pounds. Her breast is covered in soft fluffed plumage, a pale buffish grey-brown in color. Many dark brown stripes run over her back, up over the top of her head, and on her underbelly. Her rounded head is accented by two ashen facial disc. In the center of each one sets a large black eye. Extending out from her heavily feathered body are two legs and a bill, both orange-yellow in color. Her tail is long and wedge shaped, covered in barring on the upper tail. Her wings are rounded and give her a wingspan of forty-three inches. Her other form will be included once it is revealed in the threads.

Understand Me

On the outside, one would assume Cheveche to look and behave as the average wild owl. But if they manage to get near enough, there is a sense of greater intelligence and wisdom behind her black eyes. Fully animal, she is as wild as one, relying mostly on instincts to survive the cruel world of Mizahar. When left to herself she appears aloof at times. Peaceful and mysterious as if keeping secrets that could change ones life. Approach her and she becomes secretive, scheming, and sarcastic. And if you peek her interest she will become very nosy and persistent until it is lost and you return once more to a pest.

While that is her behavior toward most creatures, she treats those close to her very differently. Toward her bond mate she is loyal and affectionate. She enjoys caring for them and is grateful to them for whatever they do or do not do for her, believing that whatever they are doing is for the best. Then when push comes to shove, she can become very courageous.

My Parliament

My Past

Gnosis & Other Patterns

Currently the only markings or patterns Cheveche wears, are the normal patterns of an owl.

My story and What I've Learned

Skills

Skills
Skill Level Gained From
Wilderness Survival 10 SP
Fishing 10 SP
Tracking 10 SP
Hunting 10 RB
Storytelling 20 SP

Lore
  • Wilderness Survival: Building a Shelter
  • Hunting a mouse

Belongings

Currency

Gained Lost Total
100 --- 100 gm
500 --- 600 gm
Last edited by Cheveche on April 2nd, 2012, 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Attention, attention. I won't be joining any other threads until after a few of the ones I'm currently in, come to an end. If I take on any more, my posts will most likely be delayed by weeks. :/ Once things clear up a bit, I'll be more then happy to start up some new threads. :3 (0 of 15 threads cleared)
Cheveche
Player

Words: 4490
Joined roleplay: February 24th, 2012, 9:21 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Cheveche (WIP)

Postby Cheveche on March 5th, 2012, 2:18 am

Text, text, text.

Code: Select all
[framepic=http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d65/heddge/Mizahar%20Photos/p16gg0u2kt1n3tjp9jqq1o92g09.jpg][frametrans=#000000,8]Text, text, text.[/frametrans][/framepic]
Attention, attention. I won't be joining any other threads until after a few of the ones I'm currently in, come to an end. If I take on any more, my posts will most likely be delayed by weeks. :/ Once things clear up a bit, I'll be more then happy to start up some new threads. :3 (0 of 15 threads cleared)
Cheveche
Player

Words: 4490
Joined roleplay: February 24th, 2012, 9:21 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet