Terra the Inatran

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Terra the Inatran

Postby Terra on February 26th, 2012, 6:44 am

Terra the Inatran

Basic Info

"I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't seem to get my head that far up your ass."

Terra, a young Inatran woman, is traveling the land after leaving her home in Wind Reach.
Race- Inatran
Gender- Female
Age- 19

Languages

"If you were half as smart as you think you are you'd be twice as smart as you are!"

Nari, Fluent
Common, Basic
Tukant, Poor

Physical Description

"Don't let your mind wander, it's far too small to be let out on its own."

Tall and yet still curvy, Terra sports a rich red mane of hair, woven with glass beads and the feathers of her family’s eagles. Each of her seven colored glass beads are engraved with the name of a certain god for protection and guidance (Aquiras for time, Eyris for Wisdom, Eywaat for birds, Kihala for life, Dira for death, Tyveth for honor and truth and Rak'keli for health) However, Terra does not consider herself to be overly religious. Her porcelain skin is smooth and even and her bright green eyes gleam fiercely. Usually she wears dark colors, pants and simple shirts coupled with her favorite heavy, black, leather boots. She has a thick accent that can sometimes be hard to understand, which is mainly due to the way she abruptly ends words that should be drawn out and the odd whistling and clicks she subconsciously adds when not paying attention.

Character Concept

"Don’t be humble. You’re not that great."

Restless, Stubborn and Proud, Outspoken, Blunt and with no patience for ignorant or naive people, Terra easily offends others. She is usually grumpy, rude, obnoxious, sarcastic, and downright crude and she has no wish to change that.
However she is also extremely intelligent, loyal, honest, and brave and does not discriminate, no matter what awful remarks she may make.
If you manage to get close to her (not many even bother trying, thanks to her prickly exterior) you will find, under the offensive insults she may throw at you, that she is really just a kind and affectionate young woman, looking for love and acceptance.
She enjoys the good brawl every now and again but does not consider herself to be overly violent. She can also be a little sneaky and secretive at times, and dislikes to share too much of her past, especially with strangers.

Character History

"I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance."

Terra left her home and people in Mount Skyinarta at a very young age, looking for adventure and renown with her elder sister. She was separated from her sister when the hotel they were staying at caught alight and she believes that her sister died in the flames, though she is not sure as there was nothing but ashes left. Now she is simply looking for a place where she will be accepted and treated as part of the family.

Training

"I’m impressed, I’ve never met such a small mind inside such a big head before."

Skills/LoresPoints
Horse Riding10pts
Weapon, Talon Sword20pts
Weapon, Dagger10pts
Wilderness Survival10pts
Hunting10pts
Lore of Inatran Culture
Lore of Wilderness Survival: Finding Shelter in Kalea

Possesions

"You have an inferiority complex and it is fully justified."

Brown pantsSP
White linen topSP
Under thingsSP
Leather High BootsSP
Sheep Skin CoatSP
WaterskinSP
ToiletriesSP
A weeks worth of foodSP
Eating KnifeSP
Flint and SteelSP
Large Tent packSP
Guilding named SulaSP
Beaded Glass necklaceHeirlom SP
Dagger2gm
Scabard, Dagger2sm
Short Bow30gm

Ledger

"Your mind isn't so much twisted as badly sprained."

PurcaseAmountTotal
Scabard, Dagger2 SM99 GM 8 GM
Dagger2 GM97 GM 8 SM
Talon Sword22 GM 5 SM75 GM 3
Last edited by Terra on March 1st, 2012, 8:31 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Terra
Player

Words: 3649
Joined roleplay: February 26th, 2012, 4:14 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet