Saber's Character Sheet

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Saber's Character Sheet

Postby Saber on March 2nd, 2012, 9:04 pm

The beauty with amnesia

(This is unfinished.)

Basic Information
An human who has amnesia that lives in Mizahar. She is very protective of her friends and would give her life just to keep them safe. Her loyalty towards the ones she cares for is unbreakable. She despises people who think only for themselves, and hates those who ignore chivalry in certain situations. Also hates being called short. Sometimes she can be a little cold, and her protective nature can come close to taking on a horde of monsters by herself, no matter the risk. She has a beautiful red cloak that invokes a feeling of nostalgia, but she can't remember why. The cloak has a familiar scent, like a forge or even a fire or ash, to it. She knows it doesn't belong to her, because it's a touch too big.
Race: Human
Birthday: Fall 114; Age: 16

Languages

Language 1: Common
Language 2: Basic ---
Language 3: Poor ---

Physical Description
She is very pretty, and being mistaken for being a different race is starting to get rather common with those who meet her for the first time. She has beautiful blue eyes and golden, tied back hair to match with her beauty, and is around five feet, 4 inches tall.
Character Concept
The embodiment of loyalty and everything it's tied to, this girl is a proud and chivalrous knight in shining armor. Her primary goal is regaining her lost memories.
Character History
A girl who dreamed of becoming a knight ever since she was young. After telling her childhood friend her dream, he boldly said this:
"If you become a knight, I'll be a blacksmith and make everything that you need!"
The two eventually grew up, and Saber recieved a beautiful red cloak from her childhood friend. A note was attached to it.
"Dear Saber,
I hope you're doing well? As for me, I've finally become a blacksmith! I hate to say this and I wish I could tell you in person, but I'm told to go someplace else so that I can actually help those that need it. Funny, isn't it? They're asking a blacksmith to help the helpless. Sure, with the monsters and all, I COULD make some weapons, but I'm not exactly the right person to ask. But, hey, at least when I get there, I'll meet some new people and all that. Anyway, if I don't see you again, be sure to send me off with a smile... in spirit, I guess. Oh, who'm I kidding? Of course I'll see you again! Hey, good luck with becoming a knight, and, for the love of the gods, please don't get yourself hurt or anything like that!
Sincerely...
Well, you know who I am.
"
Many months later there was a horrible fire. There were no survivors. Among the lost was none other than Saber's childhood friend, who tried to save a kid from being trapped. No one knew what he had really done, and his heroics were buried under dark rumors and speculation. Saber felt guilty, yet... she also felt compelled to achieve her dream of becoming a knight and keeping her promise. She lost her memories due to an accident, and because of her memory loss, Saber was unable to remember her name. So, when hearing the word "saber" from a pair of travelers, she changed her name to Saber.
Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore)
Acting (+15)
Short Sword (+15)
Riding (+15)
Cooking (+5)

Equipment and Possessions
1 Set of Clothing (cloak/coat & footwear included)
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
Food for a week
1 eating knife
Flint & Steel
Fake Hero's Cloak (heirloom)
Ledger
100 mizas
Thread List
Last edited by Saber on March 8th, 2012, 12:30 am, edited 6 times in total.
Saber
Why did I admire his desire to save people?

Words: 4783
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2012, 1:07 am
Race: Human
Character sheet