Looking for Cyphrus Players

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Looking for Cyphrus Players

Postby Eshatoh on April 2nd, 2010, 12:23 am

First of all, I would have posted this in the Sea of Grass OOC thread, but there isn't one. Oh, well. It extends a little beyond there anyways.

Hello, for those of you who don't know, I play a Chaktawe from the Burning Lands of Eyktol. This season, though, he will be in Cyphrus, and I have some pretty epic character devolopment in store for him. I want you to be a part of it.

"How?" you ask.

Well, first of all, I need somebody or maybe even two somebodies to join this thread, where I first enter the Sea of Grass.

If you can't do that, well then post here and we'll figure something out. I'm up for basically anything, whether it be adventure, romance, or just conversation. (One thing that I'm definitely going to do this season is get my character completely drunk and then have him mugged. You, yes you, could be a part of this.)
Image rights for signature and avatar belong to TheGreenestRose and digitaldao respectively
Eshatoh
On the other side of the hill

Words: 36644
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2009, 8:11 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Lore Author (1)