Love, Fear and Sex [Serah's Journal] (Mature)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Postby Serah on March 10th, 2012, 4:29 am

Entry 1, 2nd day of Spring 512 AV

The Suffering Never Ends
Night after night, I remember the moaning coming from mother's bedroom, except, they were never moans of joy, passion or love. They were moans of pain and suffering. I woke every morning, waiting for the bad man to leave while bawling in my tear stained pillows. The only solace I could find was with my brother, Tristan. Only he could soothe my pain with his soft and gentle hands, stroking my cheeks until I fell asleep in his strong arms. They always felt soft to me, no matter how hard and callused they were in reality, after hours of him hammering steel and being blasted by the blazing heat of the forge.

The first time I was ever bedded, all that I can recall is a night of pure magic ending in catastrophe. His charm, his laugh, the way he smiled when we were together... I thought I was in love. I honestly can't even remember his name, only what we did together. My mother had taught me how to play with boys; how to get them to do what you want... the key was in between a woman's legs.

Read at your own discretion :
When his parents were out working, we would sneak up to his bedroom, and he would shower me with kisses, telling me how much he loved me. Of course, it had just been to get between my legs, but I knew that, and it sincerely didn't bother me. Our bodies interwoven together, his lean build pressing against mine, he would kiss my neck and make his way downwards as I traced random patterns on his back. My jaw clenched as my painted nails dug into his firm and hard back, leaving faint marks as I moaned in pleasure. The way his tongue brushed my womanhood, stimulated me in a way I had never felt before. My heart pounded like a drum against his torso as I slowly started to build up making me climax minutes later. When he was done, he made his way back up, my newly formed breasts rubbing against his torso and ran his hands through my long and flowing hair. When he entered me, his thrusts long and deep, I felt my first pangs of love, no, not a love I bore for him, but the love of his length going in and out arousing me, showing me a pleasure that could not simply be put into words. When we were both exhausted, we both lay there, one of his arm wrapped around me the other trifling with my hair.I lay there next to him with my leg spread over his despite the soreness that burned between my thighs. A glimmer of utter delight twinkling in both our eyes before his heavy lids closed and he drifted off to the realm of dreams. Even with his loud snores, it was easy for me to close my eyes and sleep.

The next morning, however, is an entirely different story... When my eyes finally fluttered open, what I saw was not the boy who had made me cry in pleasure the night before, but the man who raped my mother every night. Overcome with a sickly feeling, I had grabbed my scattered clothes from around the room and ran back home, where Tristan would cradle me in his strong and muscular arms. I had and still do have an incredibly difficult time trusting anyone and letting them through the high walls that have kept me safe for so long. Although one day, maybe, I will find someone like my dear brother Tristan, to protect me from the evils of this world. And maybe that day, I can finally sleep with a man and not see the horrid and laughing face of the man who ruined my mother...
Serah
No one understands my pain...

Words: 6950
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2012, 6:23 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Gossamer on March 12th, 2012, 2:27 am

Moderator Note:

I've given you a chance to change your inappropriate writing to more tame stuff. That does not mean 'spoiler' it like you have here. Frankly this type of material belongs on more adult sites. While we do allow sexual situations with heavy suggestion and very graphic portrayal of violence. It has to be for the sake of the story, not for just flat out erotica. There are far more healthier ways to develop characters. I'm locking this thread until this has been corrected. When you create an account, you are agreeing to our Rules and our Terms of Use. Using a playboy bunny image like Sarah Underwood, calling your PC Serah, and filling her CS with wording that tells pcs how to think, feel and react erotically to your PC is definitely not how this site was designed. I'm fairly certain Miss Underwood has not given you permission to use her images.

Please eliminate these issues or find yourself a new place to write.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)