Chamaeleon's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Chamaeleon's Plotnotes

Postby Chamaeleon on March 11th, 2012, 7:07 am

Spring 512 A.V

Thread Goals

> Work towards gaining the blessing of at least on deity, Syna preferable

> Make some friends (post with friendly PCs at least three times a person)

> Survive the witch hunts with all your limbs attached

> Make travel arrangements to discover your past in character

> Become more qualified to deal with wounds and illnesses

> Tend to the wounds of Cade, the 'Berthian Barbarian, at least once and scold him for getting hurt in the first place
Spider, spider.
Chamaeleon
My kiss is poison.

Words: 90951
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2012, 10:11 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Chamaeleon's Plotnotes

Postby Chamaeleon on March 11th, 2012, 7:28 am

Past Life Possibilities

Race: Symenestra
Birthday: someday 46 years ago

Brief Biography: She was a dancer born into a family of weavers. Her mother was from an outside race, perhaps human, and she was the third child in her family following after two brothers. She was the only one of her family to openly support the esterians and estranged herself from them. She died in childbirth and her son still lives but her husband has disappeared.

Possible Names: Sonya, Nenissa, Venessa, Tatania, Hersinya
Web Names: ??? Something flowery. Non-poisonous.

"He found her in a tree, violet eyes fixed upon the horizon and the flowering colours of the new dawn. The swell in her abdomen looked awkward beneath the airy clothes, but he didn't comment. She was still so loveley.

'What are you doing?' He asked her. She didn't react to the suddeness of his voice after the silence. 'I worried...'

'Have you heard the loudest lament of the surrogates?' She cut off his words. His mouth opened as though to speak, but again she cut him off. 'They mourn the loss of the sun last above all else. When they are sure of their deaths, they no longer fear for their lives, but they pray to see Her face one last time before they die.'

He didn't reply to that, didn't have one even to offer. He instead moved to the tree and scaled it, clambering up the uneven branches until he was next to her.

Two sets of violet eyes watched as the sun rose and the trees erupted as the birds greeted her arrival."

> Use ^ Somehow
Spider, spider.
Chamaeleon
My kiss is poison.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Chamaeleon's Plotnotes

Postby Chamaeleon on March 12th, 2012, 2:12 am

Religious Views

As I just read a discussion about this, I decided I wanted to describe the way Chamaeleon approaches her beliefs.

Chamaeleon is my attempt to personify a fraction of the Sun and Moon, with a strong emphasis on whomever I decided her patron to be. Prior to creation, Chamaeleon was meant to be a child of Leth with the form of an Akvatari during the day and a serious case of malencholy all around. She would still have loved the sun and moon, and somehow I planned to incorporate her love into a form of art so she could garner favour with one or both. However, a picture was spotted, an idea formed, and Chamaeleon became what you see today, which is namely the female version of Laszlo that smiles, which I do insist was unintended.

Her change in character was also mirrored by a change of morals, aspirations, and religion. Where the Chamaeleon that was never known was morose, pathetic even, this one is lively and beloved, or can be. The Chamaeleon of March 1st was the moon, cold and sad, lonely in the world, drawn to the day because it brought relief from her past with Leth. This one embraces the sky, loves all she sees with equal passion, and cherishes her memories. She loves the night as much as she loves the day, to shadow her equal love of Syna and Leth. They are all she needs and all she really knows of the heavenly beings. The shadow of misery does haunt her, as it should, but the sun easily eases all her doubts and the moon cools her heated thoughts when they come. She doesn't get angry because of her patrons, for in all honesty they are both equally her parents (I could only choose one, sadly, to be her origins), and their soothing presence on her at all times.

Maybe this will change. In the beginning I aspired to introduce Zintila to her to complete her love of the sky, but ignorance works best.

A presence not yet felt is that of Viratas. Chamaeleon is a Symenestra at night, one who died twenty years ago, and those memories are hers to brush against every so often. Currently, she knows nothing of that past but her name, which is something I don't even know but I plan to find out. One day she will open herself to Viratas, and then what happens will happen when it does.

In the future, Chamaeleon will hopefully have lived long enough to prove to me she is worthy of acknowledgement from Syna and Leth, and when she does we will work together so that they take notice of her. I should like to think Sunberth won't kill her until that happens.
Spider, spider.
Chamaeleon
My kiss is poison.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Chamaeleon's Plotnotes

Postby Chamaeleon on March 13th, 2012, 3:10 am

Longterm Plot

Chamaeleon dislikes the needless deaths of others. She dislikes witnessing pain and will probably find of repulsive to witness the brutal act of torture.

In the spiteful city of Sunberth, there works a certain doctor with special skills. He is a practitioner of medicine, as his title would suggest, but he has a dark reputation in that city. Everyone in Sunberth with any sense at all knows what awaits those that interest Doctor Petricious.

Chamaeleon will go to this doctor, perhaps at her own peril for her sunborn nature. She will be corrupted during her employment with Petricious, at least I hope. She will see the value of information firsthand when coaxed through pain from the lips of thé unwilling, and she will break under the pressure.

Chamaeleon will break somehow, I foresee. Whether that destroys her entirely is completely unanticipated. I have no qualms about killing my Ethaefal for the sake of it.

It is the hope of Chamaeleon's writer that the experiences working in such a hostile place will introduce the knowledge of torture. She will maintain her healer temperament, but if she truly wants something she will break fingers and cut faces to.get what she wants. Will this bring forth a condition where her personality seperates? Perhaps. I would like it if it did. This should bring forth incredible character development if she survives meeting Petricious in the first place. Her use to the Crimson Edge will reveal itself through the pain of others.

Anticipated to be Completed: Late Fall, early Winter, 512 A.V to continue to develop afterwards.
Spider, spider.
Chamaeleon
My kiss is poison.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets