Shadahl Brihker

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Shadahl Brihker

Postby Shadahl on March 12th, 2012, 4:55 am

Physical Description
Name: Shadahl Brihker
Race: Human
Birthday: 13th of Spring
Current Domain: Zeltiva

Character History/Concept
In order to avoid the cliche of stating that Shadahl was a "gifted" child, we'll simply flourish the term; "Genius". He was born to create, to destroy, and to correct the path of the strayed man. While other children played with toy blocks, he drew complicated figures in the soil, only in later years realizing that he had been toying with basic mathematics at the age of three, without any sort of tutorship whatsoever. His mind is a thickened fog, enticing those who would be desperate to discover more of the man and forever allowing them to wander, lost, within the confines of the mist.
While he is incredibly intelligent, Shadahl hides a particularly dark secret. His mind is fragmented into hundreds of different personalities, each one granting an input of thought, and yet separating him in a way that would never allow him to feel whole. To elaborate on his mental status, one could compare it to a spiderweb. Every thread is connected, still one singular form, and yet they are indeed, separate threads, carrying their own capability to break, develop, or simply stay the same.
This is not to say that Shadahl is unstable. He bears one purposeful and dominant persona. However there is always a consistent whisper in his ear, the mark of the hundreds of voices giving input when he'd rather be left alone. Due to this incorrigible stage of mental breakdown, Shadahl's morals are considered grey at best, and most would do well to remember that.

Read meI left out some potentially valuable information for the purpose of keeping Shadahl's future plot-line open and subject to change. When someone starts a book, the character leads them, not the other way around. I find value in defining Shadahl's mind, but not his history. It will be better developed as he starts to interact with Mizahar. More of this part of the CS will be filled out at that time. Any concerns or considerations should be PM'd to me, and I'll make necessary changes immediately.

Possessions

-Silken Shirt
-Silken Pants
-Silken Undergarments
-Silken Cloak/coat
-Light Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Bone)
-Brush (Bone)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
Heirloom - Mother's pendant (Etched with a barely recognizable incarnation of Semele wrapped around a large gem.)
600 Gold Mizas

Housing - Will be filled in after an attempt to enlist in the University of Zeltiva.

Ledger
600 G.M.

Common Skills
15 Rhetoric
10 Writing
10 Mathematics
10 Weaponsmithing
5 Metalsmithing
5 Drawing
5 Carpentry
5 Gadgeteering

Languages
Fluent: Common

Read meI've purposefully left out the other two languages. I don't see Shadahl as being the type to have gained enough knowledge in his life-time to even understand a basic, or another poor language. On mortal Earth, I've only studied two, English and German. So to keep in touch with realism, I'm going to leave two languages out.

Lores

Lore of Mizahar's basic history(Starter Package: Mother's teachings.)
Lore of Religion: Semele (Starter Package: Mother's teachings.)

Thread List
Spring/5/512 AV

Shadahl
The Innovator

Words: 2350
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2012, 9:18 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet