Rite by the sea. [Open]

Canrehne practices by the sea.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Rite by the sea. [Open]

Postby Canrehne on May 28th, 2012, 9:11 pm

Staring at Ndale, Canrehne was getting quite confused about her 'speech'. Still scanning her over, she noticed her back off. "Are you scared?" Canrehne said before a wicked grin was shown on her face. But not for long. Canrehne then nodded, speaking right after. "Yes, of course I have a name.. every human has a name, why shouldn't I have one? It's Canrehne."

Can said, staring at Ndale's failed attempts to perform the dance. She chuckled out loud, trying not to burst into laughter due to the fact she can not dance. Perhaps she could, but not something as nearly as graceful as the dance she was doing. Getting her feet tangled and almost faceplanting was the thing that set Canrehne off. She bursted into loud laughter that was echoing through the night. "You're really stubborn, aren't you?!" Canrehne said as she stood up, starting to slowly perform the graceful dance she was doing before Ndale got to be Canrehne's company on the pier.

OOCSorry for the delayed response. I was really busy!
Canrehne
The Ritualist

Words: 20714
Joined roleplay: March 13th, 2012, 10:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Previous